Savitri

~ Krip Suri/Rahukal AT- I am Death ~ (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 151

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Members Activity , IF articles/buzz , hitting Chaska meter , Making Thread pink by 250+ views or by 25 comments.. Etc etcLOL .. Waise, Thanks to Gulika for RK sirs Come-Back session..Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonu2510

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Krip Suri/Rahukal AT- I am Death ~ (Page 43)" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrToolConfuser

Members Activity , IF articles/buzz , hitting Chaska meter , Making Thread pink by 250+ views or by 25 comments.. Etc etcLOL .. Waise, Thanks to Gulika for RK sirs Come-Back session..Cool

ohh okies sounds fair enough Smile...yea its my first time dealing with any type of forum so it feels nice to be a part of it...Big smile...hmmm definitely! lets hope he appreciates her also lol and does not keep her just as a side kick...akher mein, blood relation helped him!

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
AT activity bhi ranking main help karta hai..WinkWink

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Yeah.. I really have liked her Charecter.. Just wish after starting Full-Track.. Dev and Gulika Couple baan jaye..Evil SmileROFL

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Yeah.. Isliye toh.. Abhi se Active hu RK sir ke AT mein.Cool

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Debo ji- yess definitely, the more hulchul in the forum activity wise the more rankings will go up..Smile..means aur siggies make karne ka time aa gaya hai ...Tongue

MrToolConfuser- yeaa definitely her character is something new yet stereotypical for an evil role...ehe yea ive been reading bout having Dev and Gullika become a couple on a few threads...hmm i wonder how that wud look but yahan toh it wud be a good guy plus a evil lady...Big smile

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrToolConfuser

Yeah.. I really have liked her Charecter.. Just wish after starting Full-Track.. Dev and Gulika Couple baan jaye..Evil SmileROFL
lolz..Dev n Gulika..ROFL..Dev fans will kill you...Wink

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Haan.. Padh kya pata Good ke Sangat mein Evil vi Good hojaye toh..LOL waise, It depends on RK sir's approvalROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonu2510

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Savitri Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.