~ Krip Suri/Rahukal AT- I am Death ~ - Page 40

Posted: 10 years ago
Welcome to all the new members in the AT...πŸ‘

Ok soo guys and girls, since this AT is mostly females lol...THAT WAS WICKED!! Honestly what an episode! My eyes were literally open wide with the whole zombies coming out and the whole plot just got over turned, literally! And for the first time, as we all saw: RahuKaal is actually afraid of someone!!!!!!!!! 😲..😲...😲...😲sorry this is wayy too much to handle for me lol

And to top things off: Leena ji has come now to help Savitri find her "son"...now is she referring to Rahukaal or Satya we do not know since in the story it is not clear yet if that is RK's mother...But if we read the article it says that Leena was RK's mother in the past life...

It was just soo weird seeing RK/Suri saab actually getting scared like that...πŸ˜•...

I enjoyed today's episode after a while guys: any thoughts? Will the new character be successful in breaking Savitri's mission??
Hi everyone! 😊, hope everyone is doing well! I have made a fan page for Krip Suri on facebook heres the link:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Krip-Suri/590151957670708

please do go like it if you guys are on facebook! 😊...andd how did you guys like today's episode?
sonu I agree with u a slightly scared RK is well ewww.
I want him to glower like he ususally does
i am jaishree just joined this AT.
Hope I wont get thrown out for saying this
WAnt Satya atma to get transfered to RK so that our savi can romance this oooh lala Rahu kaaalll
😳
@Jayshree- a veryyy warm welcome dear to this AT even though I do not run it lol but all members are welcome! πŸ‘

Yeaa you are right, we are used to seeing RK glow and being soo powerful that seeing him afraid made me feel like whyy, he is RK he can't be afraid of anyone lol...They made him so powerful, almost like Ravan u kno a rakshish so now seeing him scared makes him look soo human...πŸ˜•

Arre nahi dear aaisa nhi hoga...This thread is for Krip Suri aka RK soo RK romancing with Savi would be no problem for our members aha...πŸ˜‰
RK was shaking  πŸ˜†  
Sonu yes ur right..this AT have only 1 boy as member..n thats our one n only RayanG..πŸ˜†...others all r girl...πŸ˜›
@Fiz- arre m serious yaar y u making fun of RK lol...

@Debo- ahah bechara Rayan...chalo koi baath nhi guy actor ke fans zada females hothi hai so it make sense πŸ˜›
guys there is no ME tonight...
Dont know why they changed the schedule πŸ˜•
Was really looking forward to it.
Oh there was a ME going to happen? I did not know and boo if it did not πŸ˜•...Maybe next week mein hoga...

Hey all guess wat?? Krip Suri aka RahuKaal has been nominated for best actor in a negative role for Savitri for Tellyawards 2013...! This is his post on his facebook page so please do take out time and vote as much as you can!

Hey there..I have been nominated for Tellyawards 2013 under 'best actor in a negative role in savitri as a rahukaal so Please click on http://tellyawards.indiantelevision.com/y2k13/nomination/login.php and vote for me. Once u click on the link above, you need to register and login. Click on the VOTING tab, and vote :) thanks for taking out time..KRIP SURI