Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Physical Pain or Emotional Pain?of MB!!!Precap

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Physical Pain or Emotional Pain?of MB!!! Precap

todays episode left me wondering ... as to what is this RK upto ...πŸ˜† revenge or everything is a drama and he has a reason for his peculiar behaviour ...πŸ˜†

he humiliates MB in front of every one ... but only he and he alone has the right 2 humiliate her ... no one else ...πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

if any one does so ... he shows them their place ... makes them shut their mouth ...πŸ˜† like the other day he did 2 deepz ...πŸ˜†

today ... i felt that ...

he want to hurt Madhu ... but ...

emotionally ... and only emotional pain ...

if we see ...
since the day he left her ... he gave her a lot of emotional pain ...
i know and agree that physical pain is short lived while emotional pain is forever 😭...

but today ... after ...

seeing her in physical pain ... he could not control himself ...
when she slipped and fell off the steps of vanity van ...
the concern he had in his voice cant b denied ... how he ran towards her ... to check if she is fine and the massage he gave 2 her or the concern he had in his voice and the pain in his eyes ... nothing was hidden ... everything was visible 2 madhu as well as us ...
&
while he was travelling back home ... he was remembering all the past incidents of the day ...
as soon as ...
he remembered that MB was hurt coz of him ...he could not bear it and banged his hand 2 the car door ...
the way he hit himself it was clear that he was cursing himself for madhu's pain ...
i was just thinking ...
about the pain in him ... is it coz he can take her emotional pain and cant take her physical pain ...
not that he is not affected by her emotional pain ... or he is not going through same emotional pain ... he is affected and is going through same pain ...
as it was clear while massage was going on how he was pinching the chair 2 hide his pain ... it was obvious ...
this just reminds me of my sister who was telling me the other day ... while we were discussing ...
these are actually her thoughts ... underlined in red ... in quotes ... below ...
" RK is doing all this as he saw how close death was to madhu when ballu tried 2 kill her ... he must be thinking that who ever is close 2 him is taken away from him ... he lost his dear father ... next his mom was with him but away from him ... so if he wants madhu 2 be safe and sound she needs 2 be away from him ... so for that he distanced her away from him ... as he feels that he is cursed and who ever is close 2 him may not survive ... "
so after seeing todays episode i felt ... & i agree totally with yogi ... that ...
" RK distancing madhu coz he felt that who ever is close 2 him may not survive ... so he distanced away from her ... thinking that at least where ever she is ... she will be fine and safe and sound ... no harm will come upon her as long as she is away from him ... "
this part holds gud after seeing today's episode ...
i felt that ...
RK can see her emotional pain as ... as the more pain she goes through she will b more stronger ...
but he cant stand ... if she is in physical pain ... which was made clear today ...
precap :-
after seeing precap ... i felt that ... deepz may have said to him that she is ready 2 do any thing for him ... can go to any bounds for him ...🀒😑
when needed ...
RK ... may try 2 use deepz 2 break Madhu emotionally even more ... so that she goes away from him ... and does not come in front of him ... so 2 make her go away from him ...
he may ask deepz 2 act intimate with him in front of madhu or even the whole unit of his movie ... as he knows deepz does not care about her relationship with sikky ...
he may be thinking that ...
by doing so ... he can get rid of deepz from him life for ever ...🀣 as after seeing her true colors his family will definitely kick her out of their life ...
and may think that ...
madhu may try 2 go away from him ... as she may be hurt even more emotionally & may try 2 distance herself totally away from him ...
there by RK will be happy that where ever madhu is ... she is safe ... and is not in reach of him ...
till 20th epi i felt it was revenge ... but after seeing feb 21 epi i feel its something else ... RK has a reason for his weird behaviour ...πŸ˜† which is making us crazy 2 find out the reason ...πŸ˜†
Edited by dewdropred - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post HimaπŸ‘
when the RK banging his hand in the car...i felt why is he feeling bad
maybe your friends pov is right
sush12_RM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post dear !
i too feel he has some reason behind all this !
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post β­οΈ  β­οΈ  β­οΈ  β­οΈ I loved the perspective you put ...
Maybe , as I see it and I agree with , he is doing that for Madhu's wellness ... so going by precap I guess this will come as another blow to make her quit the job ... but I think she will continue and we will be seeing more withdrawing of Madhu from RK , like he wanted , and perhaps some sub-twist within this revenge track if it is the whole RK's self-realization of love for Madhu
However if its prelude to heroine track then Madhu might leave RK after her scheduled time and a person maybe film-maker or character might enter who would launch Madhu and Madhu would face RK on camera after say a year or so  ...
Really LOVED your post πŸ‘πŸΌ
well have to say it does make sense..
and i was thinking on the same lines recently - physical and mental pain πŸ˜†
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree..!! He is doing all dis to distance her and be safe...
Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post Hima Edited by RENU1111 - 11 years ago
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
your post kind of reminds me of the film jab tak hai jaan. since Kat also wanted Srk to be away from her for his own well being. very sensible prediction I must say.
divareena thumbnail

hima lovely post. i think we all are confused as to what CVs are trying to show us. i hate the emotional pain that RK 😭😭😭is giving madhu as that is more painful. hima you are right that he cannot take her physcial pain but the how can he heal the emotional pain that he has caused her heart.

Good pointπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ that RK may be doing this as he does not want anything to happen to madhu if she is near him.

Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post. I never thought of it like that. Food for my mind.