Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Guys!

I have been watching this show since the beginning and I really like all the characters except Amit's mom. She seems too annoying and crazy in love with her son. Even her facial expressions are annoying. In today's episode, she was rude when she came to take her mom from Amita's family. She did not even say a proper hi to the family. I find her character super selfish for her son.

Who else agrees with me? Share your thoughts
I agree. I by far don't like her. Before I didn't like Kajal either, but she seems like a good person. Amit's mom is snooty, and things her son is a gem- which he is not.
In every serial there will be a villain πŸ˜‰...maybe she would be playing that role πŸ˜†
for her his son is like rajkumar
Originally posted by CoCoa_19

Hi Guys!

I have been watching this show since the beginning and I really like all the characters except Amit's mom. She seems too annoying and crazy in love with her son. Even her facial expressions are annoying. In today's episode, she was rude when she came to take her mom from Amita's family. She did not even say a proper hi to the family. I find her character super selfish for her son.

Who else agrees with me? Share your thoughts
πŸ˜† totally agree... she has some facial problems it seems, her face is never straight..
she too like Amit thinks that Amit is perfect!πŸ˜†
I like Amit's dad...the way he joked, that his wife was having doubts on her marriage even after marrying to amit's dad..that really got me going..i mean so hilarious!

I just hope she gets to know amita and starts liking her..but on the same note, i do wish amita becomes lil sophisticated, not fake but lil change is needed. like there is no syncronization in her talks..she needs to change that..she starts on one topic and gets on the other one..and the whole point of the talk is lost..so i hope amit can change her lil bit, also amit needs a lil smile on his face on a daily basis..without any rationalization..i hope amita teach him that!
Originally posted by guessimgreat

I agree. I by far don't like her. Before I didn't like Kajal either, but she seems like a good person. Amit's mom is snooty, and things her son is a gem- which he is not.
i think Kajal is bit blunt, but she doesn't wish her ill..which is good part in her..
isnt all mothers think that way about ther sons🀣 this shah familyto perfect hai lol ek se badh kar ek🀣
Phalguni is a stereotypical mother of a would be groom...who thinks that any girl would feel over the moon  for a suitor like her son..πŸ˜† If u ever are a party to an arranged marriage  meeting chances are u will come across samples like Amit's mom..
A well deserved rejection for Amit today. I can't wait for the mom to find out that her maharaja son got rejected. Especially after she dragged her from the group saying "oh snehal is leaving so we should say bye to her". Now in her face that she rejected her so called perfect son. More than Amit, it's the mom that makes character of Amit look bad.
sasuma hein...will show grey shades na...