Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

CoCoa_19

Goldie

CoCoa_19

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys!

I have been watching this show since the beginning and I really like all the characters except Amit's mom. She seems too annoying and crazy in love with her son. Even her facial expressions are annoying. In today's episode, she was rude when she came to take her mom from Amita's family. She did not even say a proper hi to the family. I find her character super selfish for her son.

Who else agrees with me? Share your thoughts

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80bubbles22veds275fa.starmariyemguessimgreat-Ritu567-babu2008preethi12345zuenawadi..dolllikarsh_Invincible_RoyalLEO_KrrishMiss.Colorfullkrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amit's Mom" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

guessimgreat

guessimgreat

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I agree. I by far don't like her. Before I didn't like Kajal either, but she seems like a good person. Amit's mom is snooty, and things her son is a gem- which he is not.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyem-Ritu567-zuenakrithikaslikarshRoyalLEO_Krrish

aanu23

Goldie

aanu23

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
In every serial there will be a villain Wink...maybe she would be playing that role LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemguessimgreatwadi..dollRoyalLEO_Krrishkrithikas

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
for her his son is like rajkumar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoCoa_19

Hi Guys!

I have been watching this show since the beginning and I really like all the characters except Amit's mom. She seems too annoying and crazy in love with her son. Even her facial expressions are annoying. In today's episode, she was rude when she came to take her mom from Amita's family. She did not even say a proper hi to the family. I find her character super selfish for her son.

Who else agrees with me? Share your thoughts
LOL totally agree... she has some facial problems it seems, her face is never straight..
she too like Amit thinks that Amit is perfect!LOL
I like Amit's dad...the way he joked, that his wife was having doubts on her marriage even after marrying to amit's dad..that really got me going..i mean so hilarious!

I just hope she gets to know amita and starts liking her..but on the same note, i do wish amita becomes lil sophisticated, not fake but lil change is needed. like there is no syncronization in her talks..she needs to change that..she starts on one topic and gets on the other one..and the whole point of the talk is lost..so i hope amit can change her lil bit, also amit needs a lil smile on his face on a daily basis..without any rationalization..i hope amita teach him that!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

guessimgreatwadi..dollkrithikas

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guessimgreat

I agree. I by far don't like her. Before I didn't like Kajal either, but she seems like a good person. Amit's mom is snooty, and things her son is a gem- which he is not.
i think Kajal is bit blunt, but she doesn't wish her ill..which is good part in her..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemwadi..doll

mariyem

mariyem

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
isnt all mothers think that way about ther sonsROFL this shah familyto perfect hai lol ek se badh kar ekROFL

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Phalguni is a stereotypical mother of a would be groom...who thinks that any girl would feel over the moon  for a suitor like her son..LOL If u ever are a party to an arranged marriage  meeting chances are u will come across samples like Amit's mom..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gudia222krithikasRoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.