Diya Aur Baati Hum

I really want to meet Cv;s and writers too

pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am enjoying current track and more than that, i really appreciate CV's and writers for coming out with such a great idea. The way they have taken care of each track even this track of swamiji is brilliantly thought of and and i can see some intelligent brains working behind it. The dohas put behind the entire clue thing gives the reflections that writers are well versed and are indeed very intelligent...

I bow down today to Ms Shashi MittalπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ms Seema mantriπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Suraj , sandhya, bhabho and all other characters for seamlessly executing what writers have written πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Guys pore in your comments to make the CVS feel proud...as they have given us our DABH

Edited by pjarpi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

DABH CVs have always surprised us by introducing side tracks interrelated to main track, unfolding of events and logical conclusion of each track.  Their proceeding with this fake baba track is brilliant and thrilling.
-SamiR- thumbnail
Yep .. current track is very well written. It's not surprising that DABH is completing its 400th epi while on No. 1 position (TRP-wise). πŸ‘
ShahSantosh143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lets go together, i know the set of DABH and i want to go there long back but no 1 was there with me.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
the doha related to the clue πŸ‘πŸΌ wonderful
pjarpi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShahSantosh143

lets go together, i know the set of DABH and i want to go there long back but no 1 was there with me.

Yes lets all go together...lets plan it out guys...but you wont find writers there,,,,,for that we may have to go to production house office...
sweet56 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly an awesome track going on and i am loving it...hats off to the dabh team...luv them..!!
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with you 100%. In fact I am enjoying this track the most out of all the other tracks. The CVs have done a commendable job. Hats off to themπŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘

MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Brillinant job by CVs πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ Hats off to them πŸ‘

Such a sensitive issue..so far they have handled it very well... πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by mmanju1 - 11 years ago
pjarpi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mmanju1

Brillinant job by CVs πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ Hats off to them πŸ‘

Such a sensitive issue..so far they have handled it very well... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Why so far...do you doubt going forward it can be miss handled...form whatever spoilers are coming it seems it is coming to a very interesting finale...