iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay. One confession. I cried. 😭 It is pathetic, stupid and downright cheesy that I cried over a fictional drama but I DID! 😭 I will tell you the exact moment when I cried. Two moments when I cried. First. Elena finally broke down in Damon's arms. And Damon asked Elena to turn it off. That was it. The End. 😭 Second. When I saw Jeremy burning with Gilbert house along with Elena's journal and their things. NO. 😭 Gilbert House. NO. 😭 Damn. Someone switch off my humanity. I need it. STOP with this stupid emotions. 😡

Okay. My sad rant is over. I think 415 was the best episode by far this season. I loved it. OMG. My Baby Girl lost everyone in her family, but saddest part was how she dealt with it. Okay...Nina, you deserve all the awards for 415 rock solid performance. You do. 👏

Shane, Silas and Bonnie. They are scaring me. Bon has gone crazy now. I knew the moment she hugged Damon. 😲😲😲 I mean, come on, Damon was relieved when he found Bon but Bon can never hug him back? 😕 So, I knew...Something was terribly wrong. And like half of the time, I was right. 😎

DeFan. My another favorite moment after 316 or 315 I can't remember. 😕 BUT. Stefan is accepting Delena. Can anyone see that? "She had you"  I get it. Finally, these two are OKAY now.

Damon. What has he done to deserve to be the most screwed character ever? 😡 I really felt bad for both of them. I mean I totally get it when I heard that Ian cried while reading the script of 415 coz it was SAD! I think Damon did right by telling her to switch off her humanity coz according to me, she EARNED it. No one can take this much pain at the age of 19 and in a almost a year, loose entire family. No one. So, I am glad that at least baby girl is not even pain anymore. And what can be more sad when you have to ask the one love the most to turn it off? Like I said, Damon is beautifully screwed. Katherine. Elena. Stefan. Sire Bond. Humanity. Just name it and Damon has seen it. 🤢
When she was saying, "Make it Stop"  I was actually thinking that PLEASE Elena, just shut it off. 😭 And like half of the time, I was right, okay partially right. 😉 Damon actually asked her to turn it off. I am with it. I support this. If it would be me, I would do the same. Sorry for being weak but honey I am 19 and I have lost everyone, I deserve to be NUMB and emotionless unless you have some better plan for me.

Emotional Elena. My Baby Girl. 😭

All my hatred towards her for confusion between Salvatores and making dumb decisions, doing silly things, being weak. ALL things will be forgiven and forgotten coz I am crying for Elena. Baby girl has lost it and I am not HEARTLESS. All I want to do is to hug Elena and let it all go BUT even that is not enough. I just can't imagine...to loose entire family. NO. Simply. No.

Careless Elena. You GO Girl. 🥺

I know its sad. BUT. I loved Vampire Elena and I think I am gonna like this careless, numb and emotionless Elena coz I have seen promo for 416 😉 and its gonna be little fun now. And all the complainers can go to hell. Human Elena. I don't like her coz she is playing with brothers. Vampire Elena. I don't like her coz she left Stefan. Emotionless Elena. I will not like her. Haters will have 15646421456 reasons to HATE baby girl. BUT. I still like Vampire Elena and for the first time in TVD history, Elena will be FUN. Though, it would be little fake and switching off humanity kinda fun but it will be FUN! 😳 (Trust me, watch promo for 416. Elena is being Season 1 Damon )

Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Gilbert House. There will be no Delena kitchen moments. There will be no more Delena porch scene. There will be no Damon at Elena's window. 😭

Damn. Gilbert House is BURNED. 🤢 Jeremy is DEAD. 🤢 Elena has turned it off. 🤢 Damon is helpless. 🤢

I have to go. To Switch off my TVD emotions. 😭

Goodbye, Everyone. 😭

Edited by iMadz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AlwaysDamon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maddy...

What happened? 😭 You are not alone who cried...I cried too...😭
Damn...what was that? I was like...come on...Jer will be back...but that was sad...most tragic event...I was shocked and speechless...
You know what..??? Honestly...even I have hated Elena sometimes...but this...I cant...not anymore...I just started liking this Vamp Elena and then Jer has to diee...?? 😭 😭 Poor Elena...I feel sad for her...more than sad...
And yes...I have seen promo of 4X16...and it sounds fun...
Did you notice Elena is exactly hunting like Damon...like he used to sleep on the road...Elena is being Damon...female damon from s01...
and Delena part was sad...I am stealing your words...our OTP is screwed...the more sad they are...the harder I ship them...😉
Nina Dobrev...👏 👏 👏 Amazing performance...And am I the only one who thought Damon was more gorgeous than ever...??? I mean...I know its sad and u have to be sad but really...his eyes were bluer than ever...was it screen or make up or my mind????😆😆

Hey Maddy...your Elijah is coming back...be happy.😊

Edited by maansi85 - 11 years ago
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: maansi85

Maddy...

What happened? 😭 You are not alone who cried...I cried too...😭
Damn...what was that? I was like...come on...Jer will be back...but that was sad...most tragic event...I was shocked and speechless...
You know what..??? Honestly...even I have hated Elena sometimes...but this...I cant...not anymore...I just started liking this Vamp Elena and then Jer has to diee...?? 😭 😭 Poor Elena...I feel sad for her...more than sad...
And yes...I have seen promo of 4X16...and it sounds fun...
Did you notice Elena is exactly hunting like Damon...like he used to sleep on the road...Elena is being Damon...female damon from s01...
and Delena part was sad...I am stealing your words...our OTP is screwed...the more sad they are...the harder I ship them...😉
Nina Dobrev...👏 👏 👏 Amazing performance...And am I the only one who thought Damon was more gorgeous than ever...??? I mean...I know its sad and u have to be sad but really...his eyes were bluer than ever...was it screen or make up or my mind????😆😆

Hey Maddy...your Elijah is coming back...be happy.😊

Well. What can I say? 415 has hit me hard than any episode can ever could. Coz, I was in Denial. I was hopeful that Jeremy will be back and it did not happened.

As I said. I am sad. Really sad. Freaking crazy, I cried for this stupid drama. 😭 Switching off my TVD emotions is the best option I have. I am switching off to another show until March. 😭 I am done crying for my imaginative TVD family. I have lost something.

Guess what?

Damon and Elena. Both are left alone. Elena is numb and emotionless. Damon is helpless. Jeremy is burned with the house. Alaric is dead. Where the hell is my freaking TVD family? I have lost 50% of my family. And still...my OTP is screwed coz stupid sire bond is back with a miracle. I don't know what to do? 😕 I am hating this, but in a strange way, I am loving this too. Like I said, I have lost it. 😆 I am better off watching some NORMAL, HUMAN drama in which my OTP is alive, together and HAPPY. 😳

P.S. I know Elijah will be back with Kat in 418. 😃 And you are not the only one, Damon was more beautiful and gorgeous. His eyes were extremely blue in this one.  I don't know why. And did you notice, Damon's expression when Stefan said Jeremy is dead. My baby was sad...😭

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
4 me 415 in tvd history will b 😭😭😭😭😭... Delena were 2tgther here but all v got do was cry...

Cryin 4 Jeremy... i realise i luv him 2 😆😭 i was so stubborn thnkn dat Jer will cum alive but no... he didnt😭

415 was Elena's epi... 4 all her emotions / character... hell i cried seeing her cried😭😭...
Madz sme wid me... dis 2 seen really shook my nerve... Damon askn elena 2 switch off her humanity😕😲😭... Elena burning Glibert House... *Sobbing Face*😭😭😭

well 4 1st tytm I wuld appreciate JP penned down so marvelously 415... d emotions / death / mystery / End... wow...👏👏👏

Jer deserve nt dis death😭...4m d hands of Silas / katherine courtesy... 😡

Bamon hug😛... I m nt anti-Bamon... so i liked it... Bonnie also lost almost every1 she luves😭... her grammy / Mom n nw jeremy🥺... she is also in Lost💔... n Damon...he cared abt Jeremy... so he is also in loss🥺... bonnie here understand dat damon really cared 4 jer..so hugged him in grief🥺💔😭...

Nina Awesum job...👏👏

every1 saw dat Elena switch off her humanity😭... but no 1 notice Damon did d same😭... he 2 switch off his humanity widout makn any1 realizing it😭😭🥺... he been so helpless over jeremy death😭, his luver (Elena) lost all her family member🥺 & seeing her burnt down her house💔... its way more Cryin... i m complete on dis wen Ian n katerina cried while readn d script😭...

cnt wait 4 416 Elena😉

@maansi85...I was so emotions readn abt 415 & Madz post🥺... but aftr readn ur post... I seriously larf off🤣... seems like Damon is been appreciated even though he is in pain🥺🥺🥺 a loads of pain...🥺
Edited by k-ekta fan - 11 years ago
aashi_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really dont know what to say after watching this Episode. 😭 😭 😭
srivalli.d97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok...i may need tissues right about now😭😭😭...why did i have to get so attached to a show so much that i feel every hurt or pain caused to these characters...i have always been neutral to elena but god why cant elena be given a break.😲😭..i wouldn't been able to survive one let alone 6 deaths of people i care about...and i also felt bad for rebekah being left alone at the island with fear of silas running aroound her head...i loved the defan moments today and was glad to see them as brothers properly since season 3⭐️⭐️⭐️...and i loved the paul/torrey scene😳😳...but the moment that made me cry was when the entire house was set on fire...all memories gone...R.I.P Jeremy gilbert...u were one of my favourite yet most unfortunate character on this show😭...now i just hope they save bonnie from silas's clutches...😲😲 Edited by srivalli.d97 - 11 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
Did anyone notice?

Not actually everything is burned. Jeremy's ring. Elena passed it to Mr. Damon Salvatore. Damon has Jeremy's ring.

Two things I can think about. First. When Elena will turn the witch on, she will regret burning the entire house or not, BUT, she will still have Jeremy's ring. Damon will give her. Damon is the key here. Second. Not so very liking for me. Damon has Jeremy's ring. Can you think? Another foreshadow of Damon becoming human in this series. 🤢

Edited by iMadz - 11 years ago
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: k-ekta fan

4 me 415 in tvd history will b 😭... Delena were 2tgther here but all v got do was cry...

Cryin 4 Jeremy... i realise i luv him 2 😆😭 i was so stubborn thnkn dat Jer will cum alive but no... he didnt😭

415 was Elena's epi... 4 all her emotions / character... hell i cried seeing her cried😭😭...
Madz sme wid me... dis 2 seen really shook my nerve... Damon askn elena 2 switch off her humanity😭... Elena burning Glibert House... *Sobbing Face*😭😭😭

well 4 1st tytm I wuld appreciate JP penned down so marvelously 415... d emotions / death / mystery / End... wow...👏👏👏

Jer deserve nt dis death😭...4m d hands of Silas / katherine courtesy... 😡

Bamon hug😛... I m nt anti-Bamon... so i liked it... Bonnie also lost almost every1 she luves😭... her grammy / Mom n nw jeremy🥺... she is also in Lost💔... n Damon...he cared abt Jeremy... so he is also in loss🥺... bonnie here understand dat damon really cared 4 jer..so hugged him in grief🥺💔😭...

Nina Awesum job...👏👏

every1 saw dat Elena switch off her humanity😭... but no 1 notice Damon did d same😭... he 2 switch off his humanity widout makn any1 realizing it😭😭🥺... he been so helpless over jeremy death😭, his luver (Elena) lost all her family member🥺 & seeing her burnt down her house💔... its way more Cryin... i m complete on dis wen Ian n katerina cried while readn d script😭...

cnt wait 4 416 Elena😉

@maansi85...I was so emotions readn abt 415 & Madz post🥺... but aftr readn ur post... I seriously larf off🤣... seems like Damon is been appreciated even though he is in pain🥺🥺🥺 a loads of pain...🥺

Oh. Mona. You are so right. First I was not expecting Delena and then they were together still I was crying. 😭 BUT for the first time, I felt like episode was not about Delena or Stelena or DeFan or just single or groupie. It was about whole TVD family. How they are so alone now. It was about family. 😭

And yeah. Bamon hug. I can take it as Bon was out of her mind. 😆 Sorry, but Bamon does not exist in the world I live. 😉 No offense. 😊

Damon switching it off? I really did not notice. 😕 All I noticed was he was in pain too coz Elena was being extremely hurtful, she was in intolerable pain and Damon was hurting too. 😭 BUT he was keeping it together for Elena's sake. As usual, Damon had to. He is the one who does all the things. Bringing Bonnie home, taking care of the mess at the Island and finally, taking half the millions fans hate for being responsible to Elena's switching the humanity off 'Act''. It always have to be Damon for everything.

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I still can't get over the powerpacked episode. what a vista of vivd emotions. But I can't see Damon like this. His sadness makes me sad.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: iMadz

BUT for the first time, I felt like episode was not about Delena or Stelena or DeFan or just single or groupie. It was about whole TVD family. How they are so alone now. It was about family. 😭

I agree! after a long time it was actually about the TVD family, not only the groups! Probably the only episode along with 3x05 where I cried this much :( Even Matt, I felt soo bad for him when he cried in the car.. I was like crying along with everyone and now I feel weird for doing that 😆
Anddd finally a DeFan scene, loved it how Damon didn't let him complete the sentence because he knew what he wanted to say!