The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

Saddest Best Ever!

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Okay. One confession. I cried. Cry It is pathetic, stupid and downright cheesy that I cried over a fictional drama but I DID! Cry I will tell you the exact moment when I cried. Two moments when I cried. First. Elena finally broke down in Damon's arms. And Damon asked Elena to turn it off. That was it. The End. Cry Second. When I saw Jeremy burning with Gilbert house along with Elena's journal and their things. NO. Cry Gilbert House. NO. Cry Damn. Someone switch off my humanity. I need it. STOP with this stupid emotions. Angry

Okay. My sad rant is over. I think 415 was the best episode by far this season. I loved it. OMG. My Baby Girl lost everyone in her family, but saddest part was how she dealt with it. Okay...Nina, you deserve all the awards for 415 rock solid performance. You do. Clap

Shane, Silas and Bonnie. They are scaring me. Bon has gone crazy now. I knew the moment she hugged Damon. ShockedShockedShocked I mean, come on, Damon was relieved when he found Bon but Bon can never hug him back? Confused So, I knew...Something was terribly wrong. And like half of the time, I was right. Cool

DeFan. My another favorite moment after 316 or 315 I can't remember. Confused BUT. Stefan is accepting Delena. Can anyone see that? "She had you"  I get it. Finally, these two are OKAY now.

Damon. What has he done to deserve to be the most screwed character ever? Angry I really felt bad for both of them. I mean I totally get it when I heard that Ian cried while reading the script of 415 coz it was SAD! I think Damon did right by telling her to switch off her humanity coz according to me, she EARNED it. No one can take this much pain at the age of 19 and in a almost a year, loose entire family. No one. So, I am glad that at least baby girl is not even pain anymore. And what can be more sad when you have to ask the one love the most to turn it off? Like I said, Damon is beautifully screwed. Katherine. Elena. Stefan. Sire Bond. Humanity. Just name it and Damon has seen it. Dead
When she was saying, "Make it Stop"  I was actually thinking that PLEASE Elena, just shut it off. Cry And like half of the time, I was right, okay partially right. Wink Damon actually asked her to turn it off. I am with it. I support this. If it would be me, I would do the same. Sorry for being weak but honey I am 19 and I have lost everyone, I deserve to be NUMB and emotionless unless you have some better plan for me. Ouch

Emotional Elena. My Baby Girl. Cry

All my hatred towards her for confusion between Salvatores and making dumb decisions, doing silly things, being weak. ALL things will be forgiven and forgotten coz I am crying for Elena. Baby girl has lost it and I am not HEARTLESS. All I want to do is to hug Elena and let it all go BUT even that is not enough. I just can't imagine...to loose entire family. NO. Simply. No.

Careless Elena. You GO Girl. Broken Heart

I know its sad. BUT. I loved Vampire Elena and I think I am gonna like this careless, numb and emotionless Elena coz I have seen promo for 416 Wink and its gonna be little fun now. And all the complainers can go to hell. Human Elena. I don't like her coz she is playing with brothers. Vampire Elena. I don't like her coz she left Stefan. Emotionless Elena. I will not like her. Haters will have 15646421456 reasons to HATE baby girl. BUT. I still like Vampire Elena and for the first time in TVD history, Elena will be FUN. Though, it would be little fake and switching off humanity kinda fun but it will be FUN! Embarrassed (Trust me, watch promo for 416. Elena is being Season 1 Damon Dancing)

Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Gilbert House. There will be no Delena kitchen moments. There will be no more Delena porch scene. There will be no Damon at Elena's window. Cry

Damn. Gilbert House is BURNED. Dead Jeremy is DEAD. Dead Elena has turned it off. Dead Damon is helpless. Dead

I have to go. To Switch off my TVD emotions. Cry

Goodbye, Everyone. Cry

Edited by iMadz - 21 February 2013 at 10:27pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-AlwaysDamon-sparksflyrainfireBubblie1490.DivaDeluxe.surbhi_d3FireLordPhoenixMsLusciousdocnusssunflower52k-ekta fanMS-meghasharma-Mishu-dobrevagasms

-AlwaysDamon- Senior Member
-AlwaysDamon-
-AlwaysDamon-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Maddy...

What happened? Cry You are not alone who cried...I cried too...Cry
Damn...what was that? I was like...come on...Jer will be back...but that was sad...most tragic event...I was shocked and speechless...
You know what..??? Honestly...even I have hated Elena sometimes...but this...I cant...not anymore...I just started liking this Vamp Elena and then Jer has to diee...?? Cry Cry Poor Elena...I feel sad for her...more than sad...
And yes...I have seen promo of 4X16...and it sounds fun...
Did you notice Elena is exactly hunting like Damon...like he used to sleep on the road...Elena is being Damon...female damon from s01...
and Delena part was sad...I am stealing your words...our OTP is screwed...the more sad they are...the harder I ship them...Wink
Nina Dobrev...Clap Clap Clap Amazing performance...And am I the only one who thought Damon was more gorgeous than ever...??? I mean...I know its sad and u have to be sad but really...his eyes were bluer than ever...was it screen or make up or my mind????LOLLOL

Hey Maddy...your Elijah is coming back...be happy.Smile

Edited by maansi85 - 21 February 2013 at 10:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bubblie1490k-ekta faniMadz

-Mishu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mishu-
-Mishu-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
i have no words CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

k-ekta faniMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maansi85

Maddy...

What happened? Cry You are not alone who cried...I cried too...Cry
Damn...what was that? I was like...come on...Jer will be back...but that was sad...most tragic event...I was shocked and speechless...
You know what..??? Honestly...even I have hated Elena sometimes...but this...I cant...not anymore...I just started liking this Vamp Elena and then Jer has to diee...?? Cry Cry Poor Elena...I feel sad for her...more than sad...
And yes...I have seen promo of 4X16...and it sounds fun...
Did you notice Elena is exactly hunting like Damon...like he used to sleep on the road...Elena is being Damon...female damon from s01...
and Delena part was sad...I am stealing your words...our OTP is screwed...the more sad they are...the harder I ship them...Wink
Nina Dobrev...Clap Clap Clap Amazing performance...And am I the only one who thought Damon was more gorgeous than ever...??? I mean...I know its sad and u have to be sad but really...his eyes were bluer than ever...was it screen or make up or my mind????LOLLOL

Hey Maddy...your Elijah is coming back...be happy.Smile

Well. What can I say? 415 has hit me hard than any episode can ever could. Coz, I was in Denial. I was hopeful that Jeremy will be back and it did not happened.

As I said. I am sad. Really sad. Freaking crazy, I cried for this stupid drama. Cry Switching off my TVD emotions is the best option I have. I am switching off to another show until March. Cry I am done crying for my imaginative TVD family. Ouch I have lost something. Ouch

Guess what?

Damon and Elena. Both are left alone. Elena is numb and emotionless. Damon is helpless. Jeremy is burned with the house. Alaric is dead. Where the hell is my freaking TVD family? I have lost 50% of my family. And still...my OTP is screwed coz stupid sire bond is back with a miracle. I don't know what to do? Confused I am hating this, but in a strange way, I am loving this too. Like I said, I have lost it. LOL I am better off watching some NORMAL, HUMAN drama in which my OTP is alive, together and HAPPY. Embarrassed

P.S. I know Elijah will be back with Kat in 418. Big smile And you are not the only one, Damon was more beautiful and gorgeous. His eyes were extremely blue in this one. Day Dreaming I don't know why. And did you notice, Damon's expression when Stefan said Jeremy is dead. My baby was sad...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bubblie1490FireLordPhoenix

k-ekta fan IF-Rockerz
k-ekta fan
k-ekta fan

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
4 me 415 in tvd history will b CryCryCryCryCry... Delena were 2tgther here but all v got do was cry...

Cryin 4 Jeremy... i realise i luv him 2 LOLCry i was so stubborn thnkn dat Jer will cum alive but no... he didntCry

415 was Elena's epi... 4 all her emotions / character... hell i cried seeing her criedCryCry...
Madz sme wid me... dis 2 seen really shook my nerve... Damon askn elena 2 switch off her humanityConfusedShockedOuchCry... Elena burning Glibert House... *Sobbing Face*CryCryCry

well 4 1st tytm I wuld appreciate JP penned down so marvelously 415... d emotions / death / mystery / End... wow...ClapClapClap

Jer deserve nt dis deathCry...4m d hands of Silas / katherine courtesy... Angry

Bamon hugTongue... I m nt anti-Bamon... so i liked it... Bonnie also lost almost every1 she luvesCry... her grammy / Mom n nw jeremyBroken Heart... she is also in LostBroken Heart... n Damon...he cared abt Jeremy... so he is also in lossBroken Heart... bonnie here understand dat damon really cared 4 jer..so hugged him in griefBroken HeartBroken HeartCry...

Nina Awesum job...ClapClap

every1 saw dat Elena switch off her humanityCry... but no 1 notice Damon did d sameCry... he 2 switch off his humanity widout makn any1 realizing itCryCryBroken Heart... he been so helpless over jeremy deathCry, his luver (Elena) lost all her family memberBroken Heart & seeing her burnt down her houseBroken Heart... its way more Cryin... i m complete on dis wen Ian n katerina cried while readn d scriptCry...

cnt wait 4 416 ElenaWink

@maansi85...I was so emotions readn abt 415 & Madz postBroken Heart... but aftr readn ur post... I seriously larf offROFL... seems like Damon is been appreciated even though he is in painBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart a loads of pain...Broken Heart

Edited by k-ekta fan - 22 February 2013 at 2:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

aashi_arsha Goldie
aashi_arsha
aashi_arsha

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
I really dont know what to say after watching this Episode. Cry Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

srivalli.d97 Senior Member
srivalli.d97
srivalli.d97

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
ok...i may need tissues right about nowCryCryCry...why did i have to get so attached to a show so much that i feel every hurt or pain caused to these characters...i have always been neutral to elena but god why cant elena be given a break.OuchShockedCry..i wouldn't been able to survive one let alone 6 deaths of people i care about...and i also felt bad for rebekah being left alone at the island with fear of silas running aroound her head...i loved the defan moments today and was glad to see them as brothers properly since season 3StarStarStar...and i loved the paul/torrey sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...but the moment that made me cry was when the entire house was set on fire...all memories gone...R.I.P Jeremy gilbert...u were one of my favourite yet most unfortunate character on this showCry...now i just hope they save bonnie from silas's clutches...ShockedShocked

Edited by srivalli.d97 - 22 February 2013 at 3:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bubblie1490k-ekta faniMadzFireLordPhoenix

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Did anyone notice?

Not actually everything is burned. Jeremy's ring. Elena passed it to Mr. Damon Salvatore. Damon has Jeremy's ring.

Two things I can think about. First. When Elena will turn the witch on, she will regret burning the entire house or not, BUT, she will still have Jeremy's ring. Damon will give her. Damon is the key here. Second. Not so very liking for me. Damon has Jeremy's ring. Can you think? Another foreshadow of Damon becoming human in this series. Dead

Edited by iMadz - 22 February 2013 at 4:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfirek-ekta fanFireLordPhoenix

Go to top