The Vampire Diaries

Silas is even scarier than we thought

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Klaus used to use magic and transport himself in somebody's body. It was one of his favorite tricks of possession, but Silas is really The Big Bad, today's episode provides a glimpse of it Ouch. He does not need magic to put himself in anyone's body. He can assume the form of a person whether dead or alive, and easily uses their mannerisms to fool the other person. Earlier, we had seen Silas imitating the form of Shane's wife, and of Bonnie's Grams.. but somehow I never thought he could take up the shape of a living person and deceive others like that. Shocked

I mean even The Originals cannot assume the form of any person that wish, they can compel people but can't assume anyone's form, but Silas has this power and everyone is unaware of it (which is both awesome and really dangerous). Even the powerful Bennett witch Bonnie has failed to realize that her companion is not Shane, but Silas. This shows the level of extreme deception and manipulation that Silas has, and how high is the level of threat that he possesses to everyone around him. Originals and regular vampires can compel people and take over their minds, but Silas takes over people's sentiments/ emotions and then their minds so his victims have no way to fight him off.

I am even surprised that everybody just let Bonnie go to her house instead of keeping an eye on her along with Elena since she is vulnerable/ unstable cause of Jeremy's death too SillyWacko. They didn't even think what if Shane came back for Bonnie to fulfill dropping the veil/ massacring people using Bonnie.

Rest in Peace Jeremy Broken Heart, and Rest in Pieces Shane Pig

Edited by mahi0809 - 21 February 2013 at 9:04pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Bubblie1490FarahNooriFireLordPhoenixk-ekta fanRatiGdocnussiMadzmazkachazkaMS-meghasharma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Silas is even scarier than we thought" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Finally a True Bad Boy in MF wid Dark Magic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RatiGiMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
For the first time, I am thrilled and even excited for what actually this Silas guy can do. TVD is becoming interesting for me. Embarrassed

FarahNooriFireLordPhoenix

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
U kno wat i feel
Silas will be creepy juz for 2epis then Tai Tai phisss

kidsnameiMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvvampires

U kno wat i feel
Silas will be creepy juz for 2epis then Tai Tai phisss

LOL LOL LOL

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I'm interested in knowing what Silas looks like. He looked like some sort of monstrous troll/ogre in Jeremy's tattoo. Is he even a person?

And I'm glad Shane died. But I hope he rests in peace!

Even I thought it was weird how they let Bonnie go home alone knowing all the things she said.

Oooh but I loved the Damon-Bonnie hug! It was cute cute cute!

Damon - "I could actally hug you right now."

And then he hugs her Embarrassed.

And Elena saying "I think he actually loves her. You hate the people you love, it's Damon logic." LOL

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
He sounds interesting 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top