Qubool Hai

HappyBirthdayKSG;HumainTohTeriLatLagGayi (Page 904)

Post Reply New Post

Page 904 of 1305

Sayali_KSG

IF-Rockerz

Sayali_KSG

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
happy happy bday ksg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HappyBirthdayKSG;HumainTohTeriLatLagGayi (Page 904)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Originally posted by thesemoments

Originally posted by blessing-beauty

Originally posted by kajen

Hello guys...can i have your attention please!
Guys u remember the letter that was sent to BCCC..seems the idiots really listened to them and now they are having a meeting related to this on 14 march...personally all i care right now is KSG and QH...i don't want QH to shut down neither i want it to garner any negative publicity..can we people who callefd the whole incident understandable also write a letter to BCCC or something to make it known to those people that sych things are subjective and affect different people differently or something???

was the BCCC thing really regarding thsi issue :S

Wasn't it about the slap?!?

No No im saying was it really abt slap issue coz i dint read the article :|

thesemoments

IF-Rockerz

thesemoments

Originally posted by blessing-beauty

Originally posted by KaJenAT.

No Stern Smile

u shud see her talking she sounds like someone we know but i cant figure out Confused

You guys said she talks like radz. LOL

tranquilsoul..

IF-Sizzlerz

tranquilsoul..

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Hello guys...can i have your attention please!
Guys u remember the letter that was sent to BCCC..seems the idiots really listened to them and now they are having a meeting related to this on 14 march...personally all i care right now is KSG and QH...i don't want QH to shut down neither i want it to garner any negative publicity..can we people who callefd the whole incident understandable also write a letter to BCCC or something to make it known to those people that sych things are subjective and affect different people differently or something???

They will watch the videos and take decisions na,I think people there will be sensible enough to understand the situation and that it was in no way close to domestic violence as some people presented it ti be.I dont think there will be any problem for QH,maybe there will be some stands on future dealing with such issues on television.Hope everything goes well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Oishi_blessing-beauty

Sayali_KSG

IF-Rockerz

Sayali_KSG

ksg rocks

four.

IF-Sizzlerz

four.

Huh..I was telling everyone to throw sandal at u..cos u gave me razia avi ROFL
WTH YOU ONE.. no one threw chappals THEY LOVED ME FOR IT. They know its the truth!

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Originally posted by four.

Fine Ermm
O MY GOD.. here comes the silent treatmentD'ohROFL

AT LEAST I LOVE KSG FULLY NOW don't you see how much love I put into this thread!
Haan..so that u can impress Me

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

ISHQ WALA LOVEEE

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.