HappyBirthdayKSG;HumainTohTeriLatLagGayi - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Karan Singh Grover on your birthday I wish nothing but your and you families happinesss <3 May Allah always keep you happy in life and get all the love luck and success<3 May your and Jens wish to have family soon comes True AMEEN <3 Have a rocking bday celebrating with the loved once <3 thanku for keeping ur promise to entertain us <3 Love Youu soo muchhh Always stay blessed and having a rocking life Ahead AMEEN :)Edited by blessing-beauty - 11 years ago
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPYYY BIRTHDAY KSG!

So as i never sent in my msg let me write it here 🤣 I always find it so hard to write birthday msgs for my favs cos its so hard to tell you what you mean to me :|

KARAN SINGH GROVER well i have loved you since 2007, when i was a small bacchi that was just 12 years old 😆 i have grown up loving you and my childhoodd has passed while phangurling over you :| You are the first actor that i have loved so much, and i don't think i'll ever get so emotionally attached to another actor like i have with you! Obviously i fell in love with armaan and your portrayal of armaan is what made me your fan in the first place! NO ONE could play armaan with as much perfection as you did, you gave the character so much depth and cos of that you gained a billion phangurls all over the world LOL. It was you that kept DMG going and made people watch it even after the numerous changes in Riddhima :P Armaan is one character that will ALWAYS be in my dil and i will never be able to love anyone like i loved and STILL love him and thats all cos of YOU!

Then you went MIA for AGES :| how much did you make us wait :( i still remember writing your msg last year but being so sad that you weren't back on TV. BUT THEN when you came back again on 29th october 2012, EXACTLY 2 years after you left us, i have never been more HAPPY and more PROUD to be your fan! You definitely picked the right role, and i'm convinced along with thousands of other people THAT its not just your looks or hot body that we love about you, its that you're one of the BEST actors of this generation! QH has given you an opportunity to explore your acting skills because asad is a very layered character and you play his part PERFECTLY! In sad scenes, you make me cry and when you're supposed to  get angry, it terrifies me :|

WELL i've always been a fan of your acting LOL but i also love the person you are <3 you're one of the most down to earth and humble celebrities EVER! Whenever fans come to see you, they're always saying how you take out so much time out of your busy schedule to talk to them and you go out of your way to make them feel comfortable. You've matured a lot as a person since 2007 and i love that you're one of the few actors who has the courage to accept that they've made mistakes but also move on from them! WELL I have to mention KaJen here ROFL SO I WILL JUST SAY i am so happy that you married JENNN AND I HOPE YOU GUYS BOTH ALWAYS STAY HAPPY and i think she brings out the best in you :P

I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH, LIKE WORDS aren't enough to describe how i feel about you and so I hope you always stay happy and KEEEP SMILING!

Lots of Love, Radhika

Edited by kajen_hamesha - 11 years ago

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY KAY EES GEE:) May God bless you with all the happiness and success. May he shower all the choicest blessings upon you. Wish u lead a happy life with your wife Jenny^^

Edited by Salwa_Mehrin - 11 years ago
Wish you a very very veryyy happy birthday Karannn <3 I am so happy you got to spend time with ur wife and family just as you wished😳Hope you have a rocking birthday.May God bless you and Jen with all the love,luck,success and happiness in the world<3 I wish this will be the best year yet for you both in personal and professional life and may the years ahead continue to be filled with happiness.May that charming dimpled smile remain on your face forever,that smile means a lot to us and you deserve nothing but the best in life.I love you sooo much,keep rocking always and stay blessed muaah <3 Edited by aparna_kj - 11 years ago
A very very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Karan.You are such a brilliant and extremely talented actor and above all such a wonderful person.On dis spl day,I wish you all Success,Happiness and whole world of love because you deserve all of it and may all ur wishes come true.Have an amazing year ahead.Enjoy this very very very spl b day with Jen! Loads of love and best wishes ?
A very happy birthday once again! :)
Edited by cute_n_sweet - 11 years ago
Many many happy returns of the Day Karan!! Hope you have an amazing bday with Jenny! May all ur dreams and wishes get fulfilled and you get to open many bottles :P LOL And I really really hope this year gives you lots of happiness personally and professionally and may you win many awards :D
Have fun! And once again a very happy birthday!! :DEdited by simikajen4291 - 11 years ago
Happy Birthday KSG...u are one of ur kind😳
many many happy returns of the day and wish u all success
Enjoy ur day with Mrs. Grover ur JJ<333

Edited by ...vibha... - 11 years ago
HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY TO MY MOST FAVOURITE ACTOR KARAN SINGH GROVER <33 many many happy returns of the day and may you always be blessed with all the love success and happiness and I hope you have a wonderful day today with your JJ =D ILY SO MUCH MUAAHH <33
Edited by GoldenSkies - 11 years ago
Wish You a very very Happy Karan Singh Grover ❤️
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day.Have a funfilled and a rocking Bday wid Jen .
May God Bless You with Good Health , success and Happiness 😛..and may He fulfill all your dreams and wishes😛
God Bless U and Jenny 😛 ❤️

Edited by sneha_kajen - 11 years ago
A Very Very Happy b'day Karan! Love you! 
Edited by supriya.ipkknd - 11 years ago