Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

violetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Messi9110

I couldn't agree more. The guy is being an idiot! And I totally agree with you there is just no logic to this track and no explanation to why Harish thinks this is the best route forward! It's his behaviour that really pissed me off! Almost acting as a smug! I really felt bad for Avantika when Harish kept saying he has moved on etc and in one scene she puts her hand on her heart and you could tell she was distraught hearing those words!!! I really loved Adi today and the way he was supporting his mom.

Mansi Salvi once again gave a splendid performance. Her performance was heartfelt!! It's heartbreaking seeing Avantika like this. They need to move on already.

I know Avantika was just shattered there and then and Harish had no remorse in his eyes !
I'm glad Adi stuck up for his mum he had every right too: I don't know why Harish is trying to get Adi to hate him as well ; how the hell is doing that going to solve anything ??
& I'm sorry as much as I love Pankhuri I know she knows that's something Isn't right with Harish and that she he must be hiding something but even after today's episode if I was her I would have questioned Harish as well as to why he brought his "lady" ... And this is hurting Adi as well seeing his mum like this I just feel Pankhuri should be a lot more supportive towards him..

Mansi Salvi she's just amazing truly her emotional scenes are very touching
Messi9110 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: violetshine

I know Avantika was just shattered there and then and Harish had no remorse in his eyes !
I'm glad Adi stuck up for his mum he had every right too: I don't know why Harish is trying to get Adi to hate him as well ; how the hell is doing that going to solve anything ??
& I'm sorry as much as I love Pankhuri I know she knows that's something Isn't right with Harish and that she he must be hiding something but even after today's episode if I was her I would have questioned Harish as well as to why he brought his "lady" ... And this is hurting Adi as well seeing his mum like this I just feel Pankhuri should be a lot more supportive towards him..

Mansi Salvi she's just amazing truly her emotional scenes are very touching

Yeah I agree, Adi was fantastic, he said exactly what I felt. And as you said he had every right to grill his father! I love his consistent support towards his mom. Pankhuri is another Mahaan character, who as you said should have put her foot down, ESP as she was the organiser of the event. But then she see's things that no one knows or see's!!! Give me characters like Avantika and Adi anyday, they behave and act much more realistically. Basically they are humans who make mistakes and have characteristic faults like all of us!!!
superbuffon15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Harish is being stupid. The more he tries to o away from Avantika the more pain he will face, which will actually lessen the chances of him getting well as it will increase the pressure of his brain.
ReenBean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love PKDH but this track sucks. Harish is being foolish and just hurting everyone more. Harish was my favorite until his actions now. Great post btw.
ranmar thumbnail
Inspite of hiding details of Preeti's abortion and spoiling three lives for 20 years, bringing misery to the family and spoiling Adi's formative years he has not learnt a lesson😡
HE'S DOING IT AGAIN, HURTING THE TWO PEOPLE HE LOVES UNBELIEVABLE 😡
Edited by ranmar - 11 years ago
sammukh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

A lot of people are saying this track is boring, predictable, dragging, and slow...😕I do agree this track is dragging, and kind of getting boring. Don't get me wrong I still LOVE ❤️Pyar Ka Dard with my heart and soul. 😉And always will! 😃

Its just, i get that Harish is doing it because he doesn't want too hurt Avantika😕..but then its like Ok by you  saying you dont want to get back together and make her assume your with another woman is basically hurting her just as much?? So either way she's going to get hurt, whether you like it or not. So how is that being mahaan?🤔 Why doesn't he just tell her, she can take care of him. 👍🏼They become closer, he can get more happiness through this illness as she his loved one will be there. Caring and being there for him. Rather than him suffer in silence? 
m
Why is he making such a scene?😵 I dont understand why something so simple is being made into something so complex? Actually...i do understand its a drama..They always make mountains out of mole hills. 🥱Meaning making big deals out small issues. 

Harish!!! Tell Avantika, your loved one! Be together and live in love and peace and happiness. Why are you doing this? 🤢 

I think its stupidity. I think he should just tell her, be done with it. 😲I mean during an illness, the last thing you dont want is your family not being there. Family at this time is who you need the most! So why? 

What do you guys think? Is Harish's decision stupid or Mahaan

N.bhavna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Harish is being very stupid, in such time, what you want is to keep your loved ones near and spend more time with them spreading love and warmness instead of this he is causing a pain in their life, highly stupid, infact annoying and irritating track.

Ans yes i'm agreeing with the fact why your doctor will play your love interest, utterly foolish
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Such tracks comes in the show when creative ran out of good ideas..

Whats the point in hiding the illness truth...its okey that his family loves him and they will surely be shocked due to this new issue but lastly they are the only who will stand by you and help you out.

What kind of thinking peoples have? Simply ridiculous.
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post I don't comment in this forum but this topic forced me to comment.
I think harish is being a total fool , doesn't he realize how much avantika
And adi will hurt when he dies bcos of all the unresolved feelings and issues . I know he won't die but according to him ,he is dying by doing this
He is alienating adi and inviting adi s resentment and harsh words. Doesn't he realize wot wud adi go thru when he dies besides dealing with this devastating loss ,the guilt for treating harish so badly and the separation that this other woman is creating between father and son , adi will be devastated that their relationship was so damaged in his fathers last days.
Really I feel a person who is dying will want to draw closer to his family especially a family that were apart for the past 20yrs , he wud want his family to know how much he loves them .
I am sorry but I think harish was downright insensitive in last nites epi and in a way dispectful towards the relationships he has in the dewaan family , he should have the decency to respect the mother of his child and not flaunt this woman in avantikas face. The devastation on avantika face really broke my heart ,it was heartwrenching , the actress pulled it of brilliantly .
As for the actress playing the doctor although I know she's not negative but this is a second serial that I saw her hiding the husbands truth by acting like the other woman seems like she enjoys this type of roles. As a doctor doesn't she realize that any patient having cancer or tumor will have the courage to never give up or lose hope as long as he has has his families love and support. Its wrong for a doctor to get personally involved
With patients but I agree wud adi as a woman doesn't she feel any shame to come for a family prayer. even if this just a charade she has crossed all limits first by asking adi to leave his fathers house and next shamelessly rubbing her relationship wud harish in the families face. She is also destroying father and son relationship wot a huge step to take ,it is also not morally or ethically correct . I really don't like Harish now I also feel dadi as a mother shuld give her son that one thing he lost twenty years ago she shuld put her foot down and tell adi or avantika abt harishs illness
So in his last days atleast he has the love and support of his family.
xaviara thumbnail
In my opinion, its not about either Mahaan or Stupid, Harish is just sparing her for being hurt in the long run, it is not as if he is suffering from a minor disease, having brain tumor can be fatal, so if he hides the fact from Avantika and tells her he has moved on, she is going to be hurt, but since she has been living without him for 20 years now, she will be upset for a while but then she will also try and move on, but if he tells her the truth about his illness and gets back together with her and later on something happens to him, she will loose him all over again, so which pain would he rather give her ? ? Sometimes its not about the wrong and right decision, its about taking a decision which will be less painful for your loved one.