Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
A lot of people are saying this track is boring, predictable, dragging, and slow...ConfusedI do agree this track is dragging, and kind of getting boring.Ouch Don't get me wrong I still LOVE HeartPyar Ka Dard with my heart and soul. WinkAnd always will! Big smile

Its just, i get that Harish is doing it because he doesn't want too hurt AvantikaConfused..but then its like Ok by you  saying you dont want to get back together and make her assume your with another woman is basically hurting her just as much?? OuchSo either way she's going to get hurt, whether you like it or not. So how is that being mahaan?Ermm Why doesn't he just tell her, she can take care of him. Thumbs UpThey become closer, he can get more happiness through this illness as she his loved one will be there. Caring and being there for him.Day Dreaming Rather than him suffer in silence? Wacko

Why is he making such a scene?Pinch I dont understand why something so simple is being made into something so complex? Actually...i do understand its a drama..They always make mountains out of mole hills. SleepyMeaning making big deals out small issues. 

Harish!!! Tell Avantika, your loved one! Be together and live in love and peace and happiness. Why are you doing this? Dead 

I think its stupidity. I think he should just tell her, be done with it. ShockedI mean during an illness, the last thing you dont want is your family not being there. Family at this time is who you need the most! So why? Ouch

What do you guys think? Is Harish's decision stupid or Mahaan

Edited by PayaDesire95 - 21 February 2013 at 5:23pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vib1977sammukhranmarMessi9110sameersaagarscreen22DanikaReenBeanHumnaAfaqankur281anusha.cochinAutumn.MrDarcyfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harish being Mahaan or just stupid? :O" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Danika

Danika

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PayaDesire95

A lot of people are saying this track is boring, predictable, dragging, and slow...ConfusedI do agree this track is dragging, and kind of getting boring.Ouch Don't get me wrong I still LOVE Pyar Ka Dard with my heart and soul. WinkAnd always will! Big smile

Its just, i get that Harish is doing it because he doesn't want too hurt AvantikaConfused..but then its like Ok by you  saying you dont want to get back together and make her assume your with another woman is basically hurting her just as much?? OuchSo either way she's going to get hurt, whether you like it or not. So how is that being mahaan?Ermm Why doesn't he just tell her, she can take care of him. Thumbs UpThey become closer, he can get more happiness through this illness as she his loved one will be there. Caring and being there for him.Day Dreaming Rather than him suffer in silence? Wacko

Why is he making such a scene?Pinch I dont understand why something so simple is being made into something so complex? Actually...i do understand its a drama..They always make mountains out of mole hills. SleepyMeaning making big deals out small issues. 

Harish!!! Tell Avantika, your loved one! Be together and live in love and peace and happiness. Why are you doing this? Dead 

I think its stupidity. I think he should just tell her, be done with it. ShockedI mean during an illness, the last thing you dont want is your family not being there. Family at this time is who you need the most! So why? Ouch

What do you guys think? Is Harish's decision stupid or Mahaan? 

ClapClap

Brilliant post.
I think its Harish DEFINITELY being MAHAAN Wacko

And I agree with you totally about the fact that Avantika will be just as hurt, in fact more hurt in my opinion by him hiding the truth and saying all these lies... just tell her for gods sake! Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Messi9110superbuffon15PayaDesire95anusha.cochin

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danika

Originally posted by PayaDesire95

A lot of people are saying this track is boring, predictable, dragging, and slow...ConfusedI do agree this track is dragging, and kind of getting boring.Ouch Don't get me wrong I still LOVE Pyar Ka Dard with my heart and soul. WinkAnd always will! Big smile

What do you guys think? Is Harish's decision stupid or Mahaan? 

ClapClap

Brilliant post.
I think its Harish DEFINITELY being MAHAAN Wacko

And I agree with you totally about the fact that Avantika will be just as hurt, in fact more hurt in my opinion by him hiding the truth and saying all these lies... just tell her for gods sake! Angry

Thank you. Embarrassed I know he needs to man up and say it!! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikaanusha.cochin

violetshine

IF-Dazzler

violetshine

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Harish is being silly !! Avantika is going to be more hurt the fact that he kept this from her and he's causing more issues rather than trying to solve anything !! So him being "MAHAAN"is just left pointless tbh with you !!

I'm sure he would wanna spend as much as time as he can with the women he loves most but no instead he would wanna get the doctor to act like his "girlfriend" like seriously ?
I really hope this track does not drag on for too long..

Nice post btw

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Messi9110DanikasameersaagarPayaDesire95anusha.cochin-Gunjan-

Messi9110

Groupbie

Messi9110

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Great post.

I don't know what the hell Harish is trying to achieve with not telling the truth. His behaviour and attitude today was border line evil! It seemed like he was not bothered by what Avantika felt! He claims he really loves Avantika and cannot bear to see her hurt. Well was he blind today, as his words were literally killing the poor woman. Frankly with this Mahaan act of his he is only hurting the women he supposedly loves.

Right now I cannot stand Harish. People like him don't exist in this world. The biggest problem he and Avantika had was lack of communication, so why not take the first step and tell her the truth and build the trust and understanding. Can we really blame Avantika the way she has turned out. The guy never tells her anything. We can clearly see why she has trust issues! What is really distasteful, that Harish now knows the biggest reason for the MU between them was she thought he had an extra martial affair. This is was really hurt her. And guess what Harish does as soon as this MU is cleared, he bloody does the same thing again!

As I said at the start of my post what effin hell is he trying to prove!!! I hope when Avantika does eventually find out, she confronts him about this!!

Edited by Messi9110 - 21 February 2013 at 5:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaPayaDesire95anusha.cochin

violetshine

IF-Dazzler

violetshine

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Messi9110

Great post.

I don't know what the hell Harish is trying to achieve with not telling the truth. His behaviour and attitude today was border line evil! It seemed like he was not bothered by what Avantika felt! He claims he really loves Avantika and cannot bear to see her hurt. Well was he blind today, as his words were literally killing the poor woman. Frankly with this Mahaan act of his he is only hurting the women he supposedly loves.

Right now I cannot stand Harish. People like him don't exist in this world. The biggest problem he and Avantika had was lack of communication, so why not take the first step and tell her the truth and build the trust and understanding. Can we really blame Avantika the way she has turned. The guy never tells her anything. We can clearly she why she has trust issues! What is really distasteful, that Harish knows the biggest reason for the MU between them was she thought he had an extra martial affair. This is was really hurt her. And guess what Harish does as soon as this MU is cleared, he bloody does the same thing again!

Fantastic reply !! Your absolutely right his words in today's episode totally destroyed Avantika poor thing :( & what you said about lack of communication exactly why is he making things worse between them when he could solve it all and they both can be happy TOGETHER !!
& I know the MU between them was because Avantu thought Harish was having an affair and he's gone and bloody done that anyways in everyone else's eyes!!
What is he playing at seriously I'm sorry but this track doesn't do it for me no logic to do and no good reason behind this neither ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Messi9110Danikaankur281PayaDesire95anusha.cochin

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by violetshine

Harish is being silly !! Avantika is going to be more hurt the fact that he kept this from her and he's causing more issues rather than trying to solve anything !! So him being "MAHAAN"is just left pointless tbh with you !!

I'm sure he would wanna spend as much as time as he can with the women he loves most but no instead he would wanna get the doctor to act like his "girlfriend" like seriously ?
I really hope this track does not drag on for too long..

Nice post btw

Thank you. I know he is being silly! Its pointless and stupid like if your so ill and sick then tell your loved ones, let them support and help you? Confused Instead just stay quiet and make them suffer and make it look like your having a relationship with another woman?Ermm Then he claims he doesn't want to hurt her but yet with this whole act, and this "other" woman, it is destroying herOuch...so why why and why?? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikasameersaagarankur281anusha.cochin

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Messi9110

Great post.

Right now I cannot stand Harish. People like him don't exist in this world. The biggest problem he and Avantika had was lack of communication, so why not take the first step and tell her the truth and build the trust and understanding. Can we really blame Avantika the way she has turned out. The guy never tells her anything. We can clearly see why she has trust issues! What is really distasteful, that Harish now knows the biggest reason for the MU between them was she thought he had an extra martial affair. This is was really hurt her. And guess what Harish does as soon as this MU is cleared, he bloody does the same thing again!

As I said at the start of my post what effin hell is he trying to prove!!! I hope when Avantika does eventually find out, she confronts him about this!!

Thank you and i 110% agree with you! Hope to God they seriously dont drag this one for too long...Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Messi9110sameersaagaranusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.