Bade Acche Laggte Hai

parde ke peeche hain kuchanoke riste up 142 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 152

Mini1991

IF-Rockerz

Mini1991

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Mate...ab update krdizeye...Yaar ek banda comment kre ya 3 comment to 3 ho rhe hai...update kr do Angry Angry Angry

Edited by Alya1991 - 24 February 2013 at 7:47am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "parde ke peeche hain kuchanoke riste up 142 (Page 5)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shavii

IF-Rockerz

shavii

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alya1991

Mate...ab update krdizeye...Yaar ek banda comment kre ya 3 comment to 3 ho rhe hai...update kr do Angry Angry Angry

meri ff ki bakht jaan i want tot ell u i said three comment from 3 diff person not repeated 3 comments by single personLOL chalo teriliye if another person comment me updatingLOL

taashu11

IF-Dazzler

taashu11

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
lo mein ne comment kar le update de dooo pleaseee jaldi...

ady1218

Groupbie

ady1218

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Update Update update

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
shams kitna bhaav kha rahi hainLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shavii

shavii

IF-Rockerz

shavii

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
omg i wil update in next few minutesLOL and i am ready to hear ur negative commentsLOL but i need atleast minimum of 8 comments to post next part okkk as part 2 is also readyWink now it depends upon u people 10 min more look for update btw i have not got an name so i need it please help me out other wise it will be Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283veena23

shavii

IF-Rockerz

shavii

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged

hi people i am ready to get aal bad and good comments from u all .. i know i had to finish the morning after c night .. me just waiting and not gettting enough time to type.. but will post it soon .until then enjoy it  the story will be in my style of balh but i need name yaaar help meeeOuch

it starts like nuts and karthick (my version of an story inspired from balhWink) fall in love and for it ram goes to meet karthick family secretlyWink not letting them know of his arrival so that find is nuts marrying and correct guy or not.(he has become detective himself). when he goes he sees priyaEmbarrassed and something brew up in mind LOL.. he sets his eyes on herEvil Smile

later he learns that they are and ok good family and as karthick was good he decided to get them married..suddenly priya's job goes offShocked

when this shocks priya she comes out when (well u expect ram's car then u Wink)

she was crying thinking what will happen now?if this had happen how will our house run? how will i repay the loans of papa which only me and papa know.. she kept thinking and walking the road side ... she decided to hide the thing as when she entered her house she get shockedShocked as all were happy and kapoors were present there and natasha and karthick were holding hands and when she come to know of their on coming weddinggTongue(later he will sing shaadi karke phaas gaya mein)LOL

ab kya hoga?

well nuts and karthick ki shaadi ki tyaari... u must be thinking why karthik din't talk about priya's wedding?well people u need to wait there are reason sometimesWink

she had to keep quite.Ouch. she was lost in though and next day morning she goes and tries to talk to the head when he says the center is getting closed shocking priyaShocked

she was like

ab mein kya karoon... muje kuch to karna padega.. then she searches and learns an job vacancy was there.. the salary was less but had to accept it as she was in need of job.. and luckily she gets the job... the wedding preparation was full on..and soo all were out and priya was present in home as it was saturday and she had an off and was in home.. when she finished her cooking she goes to have her bath.. but one wrong thing she did was she left her door open forgetting that she had to lock it ..Winkpriya comes out in towel as she also forgotten her dress.. she comes outWackothinking no one present and she can quickly dress up but... when she comes out she get shocked seeing..Shocked  because she saw the person... in her afraid manner she lost her hold and left her towel loose which slipped down from her body Shockedshe was just standing there with nothing before an stranger.EmbarrassedWink. who was none other tham mr ram kapooorrrWink he was seeing her with an open eyesssGeekWink.. she was Shocked when his eyes traveled through out her body she felt it the danger energy and realize her state and ran away inside the room and locked it Confused she was scad and shocked Shocked she was breathing heavily she could feel the hot chilled air touching her body and realize it she need to cover herself... she remember his gaze over her..Embarrassed

she heard the knock.. where ram said will u come out i need to talk something...LOL she comes out slowly wearing an full sleeve sawlar kameez covered with duppatta ..Confused

he saw u look beautiful.. and give an devilish Evil Smile Smile

he move her wet hair when she pushes his hand and say ye what r u doingShocked? he says i am pushing ur wet hair.. it hide ur beautiful eyesEmbarrassed.. she was feeling awkward .Confused. his gaze was making her feel uncomfortable.. she ask what u need?.. ghar par koi nahi hain.. he says par aap to hainEvil Smile Smile she was like jaldi boliye muje kaam hain.. he says muje bhiii.. Evil Smile

he says priya... i need to talk to u ... she says but i tell me soon what u want to say and leave.. he says.. i want u...priya was shocked

so guys i know it was smaaall but i had got my demand by my ff readerSmile so had too

keep commenting for more updatesLOL all comments welcome and i need an name for thisConfused please put ur choices

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

alfyark93rayabestpinky2606nagma0ady1218varshathakkarafsanaanjumRaya_somepiyushimahumita_mitraSonakshi-grpaiyathasanlalmadhusss283sahana747Siacutieveena23viny_queensandhyasnleena04...RamonaG....jineejiggsluvsakshivironikajain123fiza

sss283

IF-Dazzler

sss283

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
ahem ahem Embarrassed
that was emotional+ hot=raya
ha ha ...wow you managed both in one update so well
poor priya ..kitni saari tensions 
continueee soon
want a bigger part pls

Edited by sss283 - 24 February 2013 at 9:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: