parde ke peeche hain kuchanoke riste up 142 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
lo mein ne comment kar le update de dooo pleaseee jaldi...
shams kitna bhaav kha rahi hain😆
omg i wil update in next few minutes😆 and i am ready to hear ur negative comments😆 but i need atleast minimum of 8 comments to post next part okkk as part 2 is also ready😉 now it depends upon u people 10 min more look for update btw i have not got an name so i need it please help me out other wise it will be 

hi people i am ready to get aal bad and good comments from u all .. i know i had to finish the morning after c night .. me just waiting and not gettting enough time to type.. but will post it soon .until then enjoy it  the story will be in my style of balh but i need name yaaar help meee

it starts like nuts and karthick (my version of an story inspired from balh😉) fall in love and for it ram goes to meet karthick family secretly😉 not letting them know of his arrival so that find is nuts marrying and correct guy or not.(he has become detective himself). when he goes he sees priya😳 and something brew up in mind 😆.. he sets his eyes on her😈

later he learns that they are and ok good family and as karthick was good he decided to get them married..suddenly priya's job goes off😲

when this shocks priya she comes out when (well u expect ram's car then u 😉)

she was crying thinking what will happen now?if this had happen how will our house run? how will i repay the loans of papa which only me and papa know.. she kept thinking and walking the road side ... she decided to hide the thing as when she entered her house she get shocked😲 as all were happy and kapoors were present there and natasha and karthick were holding hands and when she come to know of their on coming weddingg😛(later he will sing shaadi karke phaas gaya mein)😆

ab kya hoga?

well nuts and karthick ki shaadi ki tyaari... u must be thinking why karthik din't talk about priya's wedding?well people u need to wait there are reason sometimes😉

she had to keep quite.. she was lost in though and next day morning she goes and tries to talk to the head when he says the center is getting closed shocking priya😲

she was like

ab mein kya karoon... muje kuch to karna padega.. then she searches and learns an job vacancy was there.. the salary was less but had to accept it as she was in need of job.. and luckily she gets the job... the wedding preparation was full on..and soo all were out and priya was present in home as it was saturday and she had an off and was in home.. when she finished her cooking she goes to have her bath.. but one wrong thing she did was she left her door open forgetting that she had to lock it ..😉priya comes out in towel as she also forgotten her dress.. she comes outthinking no one present and she can quickly dress up but... when she comes out she get shocked seeing..😲  because she saw the person... in her afraid manner she lost her hold and left her towel loose which slipped down from her body 😲she was just standing there with nothing before an stranger.😳😉. who was none other tham mr ram kapooorrr😉 he was seeing her with an open eyesss🤓😉.. she was ðŸ˜² when his eyes traveled through out her body she felt it the danger energy and realize her state and ran away inside the room and locked it ðŸ˜• she was scad and shocked ðŸ˜² she was breathing heavily she could feel the hot chilled air touching her body and realize it she need to cover herself... she remember his gaze over her..😳

she heard the knock.. where ram said will u come out i need to talk something...😆 she comes out slowly wearing an full sleeve sawlar kameez covered with duppatta ..😕

he saw u look beautiful.. and give an devilish ðŸ˜ˆ Smile

he move her wet hair when she pushes his hand and say ye what r u doing😲? he says i am pushing ur wet hair.. it hide ur beautiful eyes😳.. she was feeling awkward .😕. his gaze was making her feel uncomfortable.. she ask what u need?.. ghar par koi nahi hain.. he says par aap to hain😈 Smile she was like jaldi boliye muje kaam hain.. he says muje bhiii.. 😈

he says priya... i need to talk to u ... she says but i tell me soon what u want to say and leave.. he says.. i want u...priya was shocked

so guys i know it was smaaall but i had got my demand by my ff reader😊 so had too

keep commenting for more updates😆 all comments welcome and i need an name for this😕 please put ur choices

ahem ahem ðŸ˜³
that was emotional+ hot=raya
ha ha ...wow you managed both in one update so well
poor priya ..kitni saari tensions 
continueee soon
want a bigger part pls
Edited by sss283 - 11 years ago
Would love to read more on this FF...please PM me.

I suggest FF name.. INDECENT PROPOSAL...
Oye ye kya ho gya...ram babu ko to jannat nazar aa gyi...maate jaldi update kariyo nxt part...
Originally posted by sss283

ahem ahem ðŸ˜³
that was emotional+ hot=raya
ha ha ...wow you managed both in one update so well
poor priya ..kitni saari tensions 
continueee soon
want a bigger part pls

thanks for comment.. 😕
Originally posted by Alya1991

Oye ye kya ho gya...ram babu ko to jannat nazar aa gyi...maate jaldi update kariyo nxt part...

bakht jaan deeraj rakhiyaaa 😆 need 8 comments 5 more to goo😆 thanks for comments age jagar pata nahi kya kya hoga wait and read 😉
Originally posted by haribol79

Would love to read more on this FF...please PM me.

I suggest FF name.. INDECENT PROPOSAL...

thanks for comments add me in ur buddy list😊 it will be easy for me to pm😊