Savitri

**RahuKaal & Savitri = RaTri AT** (Page 54)

Post Reply New Post

Page 54 of 57

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonu2510

Originally posted by FIZK6

Originally posted by Sonu2510

Great few episodes of Savitri & Rahukaal Smile...! Now the big question~ will we see the end of RK before he is put together or something else???? Shocked

I dont think we'll see the end of RK so soon. Savitris plan wont be successful. Its too early.

I guess what they tried to do is to sort of just give a hint to viewers that maybe there is a possible short cut where Savitri will not need to find his entire body but rather he can be killed before all that but of course that would kind of contradict everything else the showz talked about in the beginning...Ouch...RK needs to become full again in order to be destroyed completely...

Yea you are right Fiz dear, RK will not die off soo soon...he just can not...Wink ehe...

Dhoomketu told Savitri RK wont die but he'll be captured  in the well forever.
The Pavitra Shaktis have always said RK has to be complete before he can be killed for good by Savitri.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**RahuKaal & Savitri = RaTri AT** (Page 54)" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling Savitri will not be able to capture him in the well & if so, RK will somehow get out..I think so lol

Absoluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Absoluv

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Heyyy Sonu & Fiz dear...how r u gurls...I have been pretty busy with house work so cud not find enough time to come to the IF...BUT wowww...I am really enjoying the journey of Rahukaal & Savitri to TaaraDwaar...Wink...Wink...its was intersting when at the fourth dwaar the dwarf told Savitri  " Yeh kya kiya tumne...jo tumhari raksha kar sakta tha usseh hi behosh kar diya "...Wink

and then that other guy who was helping Satya also realized that only RAHUKAAL can face all the demons in the fourth dwaar and save Savitri so he wakes him up from the behoshi state...Big smile...

Yes I agree that Rahukaal will not die this sooon ELSE the show is done...

For this show to go on...the three characters lives have to be inter twined - Rahukaal - Savitri - Satya...

If the new article is to be trusted about the show heading for a revamp...that wud be interesting to watch...

BTW Sonu dear u make awesome VMs on RaTri...keep up the good work dear...ALSO can u try to put all Rahukaal & Savitir scenes in one youtube video so that v can watch them number of times...Tongue

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Paro ... its good to see you, its been a while. Anyway hope you come here more often now  :)

Yup, RK is the only one who can help Savitri fight the demons in the fourth Dwar now. But if Savitri wants to go ahead with her plan then she has to be on her own.

What else is going to be more interesting is what happens at the fifth Dwar. Everyone is going to be there including Satya.

As for the article, i think the TaaraDwar track will be over next week then the flashback will start on Damyanti, Veer and RK.  This is what i've been waiting to see, how Damyanti and RK first met. How Damyanti became RKs obsession.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Heyyy Sonu & Fiz dear...how r u gurls...I have been pretty busy with house work so cud not find enough time to come to the IF...BUT wowww...I am really enjoying the journey of Rahukaal & Savitri to TaaraDwaar...Wink...Wink...its was intersting when at the fourth dwaar the dwarf told Savitri  " Yeh kya kiya tumne...jo tumhari raksha kar sakta tha usseh hi behosh kar diya "...Wink

and then that other guy who was helping Satya also realized that only RAHUKAAL can face all the demons in the fourth dwaar and save Savitri so he wakes him up from the behoshi state...Big smile...

Yes I agree that Rahukaal will not die this sooon ELSE the show is done...

For this show to go on...the three characters lives have to be inter twined - Rahukaal - Savitri - Satya...

If the new article is to be trusted about the show heading for a revamp...that wud be interesting to watch...

BTW Sonu dear u make awesome VMs on RaTri...keep up the good work dear...ALSO can u try to put all Rahukaal & Savitir scenes in one youtube video so that v can watch them number of times...Tongue

Paro Big smile!!! How have u been? Long time! Aww it's gud I kno I'm on vacation right now too so I know how busy housework can be..aha that bit I was laughing lol because initially he was right..and Dhumketu had to get him conscious or else Savitri would be in trouble...

Not being bias here lol but since it is a love story, there needs 2 be a villian in it or else the story gets very straight forward & bland...I kno I am waiting for that: the new twist will be fun! Smile

Thank u very much dear Smile! Hmmm big assignment lol but will try my best to do so Tongue..that will b a big video lol...

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Paro ... its good to see you, its been a while. Anyway hope you come here more often now  :)

Yup, RK is the only one who can help Savitri fight the demons in the fourth Dwar now. But if Savitri wants to go ahead with her plan then she has to be on her own.

What else is going to be more interesting is what happens at the fifth Dwar. Everyone is going to be there including Satya.

As for the article, i think the TaaraDwar track will be over next week then the flashback will start on Damyanti, Veer and RK.  This is what i've been waiting to see, how Damyanti and RK first met. How Damyanti became RKs obsession.

There will be a time where Savitri will be alone & show her warrioress powers Smile...I know every1 will be there! Maybe it will lead to the new revamping of the serial? Lets wait n watch! 

Popcorn Fizzie Wink

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Credit goes to VM maker.Saw it on YT.

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Credit goes to VM maker.Saw it on YT.

Nice VM Smile, interesting choice of song lol I am not too familiar with it...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Savitri Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.