Savitri

**RahuKaal & Savitri = RaTri AT** (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 57

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Yup maza agaya yeh episode dekh kar...which is y i ended up making two Ratri siggies lol...

Remember when we were talking about it Fiz where we had thought RahuKaal would not give Satya away that easily, we had not thought that Savitri would remember all her memory about Damayanti...they gave a curve ball on that plot Wink...Never the less we'll see more scenes of RK and Savitri now...And to top it off, Satya is not the same like he was before because RK did something to his head Shocked...!! Let's see what today's episode has in store...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**RahuKaal & Savitri = RaTri AT** (Page 42)" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Absoluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Absoluv

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Hello gurlsss...Sonu, Fiz, Hug...remember me...Finally RaTri scenes are here...I had stopped watching when they were showing all the other zombie stuff and alll...BUT now its Yayyy...

@Sonu : AWESOME sigggies gurl...SUPERB...luv them...Clap

Sonu2510

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Hello gurlsss...Sonu, Fiz, Hug...remember me...Finally RaTri scenes are here...I had stopped watching when they were showing all the other zombie stuff and alll...BUT now its Yayyy...

@Sonu : AWESOME sigggies gurl...SUPERB...luv them...Clap

Heyyy absoluv! Yess of course Hug! How are you and yess finally some RaTri scenes, we'll get this forum working finally ehe...yea I have been watching it but these few episodes were gold Wink...! I loved how Savitri has gained her courage back and now she talked to RahuKaal with full attitude and the desire for revenge...and thank u so much!! its a way for me to be distracted aha...Big smile

Absoluv

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Hey Paro ... of course i remember you   :)
Yup, there are RaTri scenes now and wow... amazing chemistry too. So much love and hate.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonu2510Absoluv

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Hey Paro ... of course i remember you   :)
Yup, there are RaTri scenes now and wow... amazing chemistry too. So much love and hate.

This is the first show where I personally have seen such chemistry between the protagonist and antagonist...honestly its a delight to watch the dispute happening between the two of them! I especially like how Savitri's character has grown very strong like her past life of Damayanti because seeing dispute between a strong and weak person might be kind of boring and you kind of know the strong person will win..Here it is what I guess we say kante ki takar where Savitri is as strong willed as RahuKaal...Big smile

The recent precap was when Satya falls on the ground and I believe RahuKaal comes to their room and tells Savitri he wants to touch her and in return he will make Satya better again...We will see alot of emotional blackmailing coming along lol...But I am enjoying it far far better than the saas bahu serials, those make me pull my hair out...Confused

FIZK6

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I dont think RK said he will make Satya better if she lets him touch her. He said she belongs to him and only he can touch her, something like that. 

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

I dont think RK said he will make Satya better if she lets him touch her. He said she belongs to him and only he can touch her, something like that. 

Oh okies I was not sure then Smile...It was soo weird seeing RK in their bedroom other than his lair tho lol...So I guess he will be able to transport himself wherever he wants to go..Well he could before too but now we'll see him everywhere instead of just in his lair or Khali Bhoomi...

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonu2510

Oh okies I was not sure then Smile...It was soo weird seeing RK in their bedroom other than his lair tho lol...So I guess he will be able to transport himself wherever he wants to go..Well he could before too but now we'll see him everywhere instead of just in his lair or Khali Bhoomi...

He looked out of place  LOL

Sonu2510

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Savitri Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.