Savitri

**RahuKaal & Savitri = RaTri AT** (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 57

Absoluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Absoluv

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiNgad

Arey me too yarr
aftr al maine inka naamkaran kya h

Absolutely dear...tumhara naam toh sabse upar lik deti hoon...Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**RahuKaal & Savitri = RaTri AT** (Page 4)" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Absoluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Absoluv

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Guyss yh pura hoga.. Bhul chuk se ek do scenes honge bas..
Itne hopes mth rkho :'( :'(

Dear...hopes toh low hi rakhenge BUT I feel that eventually there is gonna be more interaction between Rahukaal & Savitri...coz once he is BACK...he is gonna create all HAVOC in her life...playing all kinds of mind games with her...Wink...question is how the creatives of the show can come up with STRONG screenplay for these two...that is very important ELSE the show will run short...Confused

Absoluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Absoluv

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kadamvari

thanks for Adding

hhy what is offscreen name of RaTri??

i mean Ridhi-Krip ??

Jhum dear since their onscreen name is dark - RaTri...how about their offscreen name be : 

Ridhi + Krip  = RIP   Tongue

Also I think that once RaTri come in the same frame...their chemistry will automatically flow...it was that strong & powerful in the FIRST episode itself...so the stronger the screenplay for RaTri...the stronger their chemistry will be seen as both Ridhi & Krip are AMAZING actors...Smile

Edited by Absoluv - 22 February 2013 at 7:39am

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

thanks for Adding

i mean Ridhi-Krip ??

Jhum dear since their onscreen name is dark - RaTri...how about their offscreen name be : 

Also I think that once RaTri come in the same frame...their chemistry will automatically flow...it was that strong & powerful in the FIRST episode itself...so the stronger the screenplay for RaTri...the stronger their chemistry will be seen as both Ridhi & Krip are AMAZING actors...Smile

No, not RIP, it also means Rest In Peace  Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Absoluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Absoluv

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

thanks for Adding

i mean Ridhi-Krip ??

No, not RIP, it also means Rest In Peace  Ouch

Okaayyy then how about KrIdhi  Tongue

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
That sounds ok,

Would just like to ask, btw whats your name Absoluv? Having an onscreen name for a couple is ok, though these two will never be a couple  LOL  bit is it necessary to have a name for offscreen too when they're not a couple?  Confused

AngadPariAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

AngadPariAddict

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Guyss yh pura hoga.. Bhul chuk se ek do scenes honge bas..
Itne hopes mth rkho :'( :'(

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Dear...hopes toh low hi rakhenge BUT I feel that eventually there is gonna be more interaction between Rahukaal & Savitri...coz once he is BACK...he is gonna create all HAVOC in her life...playing all kinds of mind games with her...Wink...question is how the creatives of the show can come up with STRONG screenplay for these two...that is very important ELSE the show will run short...Confused</font>

yup yr dys too true. CV's need to portray This thing
very nicely

AngadPariAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

AngadPariAddict

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Arey me too yarr
aftr al maine inka naamkaran kya h

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Absolutely dear...tumhara naam toh sabse upar lik deti hoon...Big smile</font>

hehe thnku yar
hope u dnt mind Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Savitri Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.