Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

Main avi se hi Fight sequence guess karr raha hu..🀣 agree, avi toh time hain till they confess😎

Yaar...fight sequence se pehle hoga aamna-saamna...πŸ˜‰...Rahukaal will look scarrryyy at first BUT then when he is FULLY ALIVE...v will get to c  a powerful & EVIL yet HOT Rahukaal...and pehle toh Savitri usseh dekh kar darr jayegi...πŸ˜›...uske baad fight ki sochegi...πŸ˜†
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agar she will get scared toh pher yeh dono ke hate yet love ka kya hoga?🀣🀣 ... RK sir ke come back time hopefully jayada scarry nahi hoga... As main pehle se hi bohot darra hua hu🀣🀣
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

Agar she will get scared toh pher yeh dono ke hate yet love ka kya hoga?🀣🀣 ... RK sir ke come back time hopefully jayada scarry nahi hoga... As main pehle se hi bohot darra hua hu🀣🀣

Arrey scared toh woh hogi hi...then the divya shaktis will help her gather her courage and loss of Satya will also boost her intentions of getting him back...then she will be able to face Rahukaal...πŸ˜›...toh tum kya darr ke maare itna hass rahe ho...πŸ˜†
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Haan, but waha vi problem hain Gulika now knows about her secret helping shaktis.πŸ˜†
and main toh tension jo vi ho haasta rehta hu baas🀣🀣
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We might get to see a Savi and RK scene in flashback since in last nights epi when Savi had the fb at the hospital there was a scene where RK is proposing to Damyanti and not letting go of her hand  πŸ˜‘  I cant wait to see that.
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Haan, if theres a FB that too will be great before RK sir's entry. Atleast we got to see himπŸ‘πŸΌ
FIZK6 thumbnail
I want to see that too. 
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
haan, now finger crossed... I think we'll surely get some more FBs of Rk sir before his come-back as Savitri slowly getting hints about her past event.πŸ‘πŸΌ
FIZK6 thumbnail
And the Babas wants to help Savi too but Gulika doesnt. I'm so looking forward to tonights epsiode.  
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Tonight will unveil some more events, I think as usual tonight too Gulika will do something to make them close... As it'll help to get RK sir's recovery fast.