Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Kadamvari

well we can't demand Rahukal and Savitri to end up together..but we can demand some good scenes of them and Rahukal's fantasy about Savitri where we can see Krip-Ridhi together

Jhum ...  you know i too thought of this when everyone was going on about Rahukaal and Savitri chemistry. Rahukaal fantasizing about Savitri is  the only way there can be any romantic scenes  😆
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SiNgad

Arey me too yarr
aftr al maine inka naamkaran kya h

Absolutely dear...tumhara naam toh sabse upar lik deti hoon...😃
Absoluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiNgad

Guyss yh pura hoga.. Bhul chuk se ek do scenes honge bas..
Itne hopes mth rkho :'( :'(

Dear...hopes toh low hi rakhenge BUT I feel that eventually there is gonna be more interaction between Rahukaal & Savitri...coz once he is BACK...he is gonna create all HAVOC in her life...playing all kinds of mind games with her...😉...question is how the creatives of the show can come up with STRONG screenplay for these two...that is very important ELSE the show will run short...😕
Absoluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kadamvari

thanks for Adding

hhy what is offscreen name of RaTri??

i mean Ridhi-Krip ??

Jhum dear since their onscreen name is dark - RaTri...how about their offscreen name be : 

Ridhi + Krip  = RIP   ðŸ˜›

Also I think that once RaTri come in the same frame...their chemistry will automatically flow...it was that strong & powerful in the FIRST episode itself...so the stronger the screenplay for RaTri...the stronger their chemistry will be seen as both Ridhi & Krip are AMAZING actors...😊
Edited by Absoluv - 11 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Jhum dear since their onscreen name is dark - RaTri...how about their offscreen name be : 

Ridhi + Krip  = RIP   ðŸ˜›

Also I think that once RaTri come in the same frame...their chemistry will automatically flow...it was that strong & powerful in the FIRST episode itself...so the stronger the screenplay for RaTri...the stronger their chemistry will be seen as both Ridhi & Krip are AMAZING actors...😊

No, not RIP, it also means Rest In Peace 

Absoluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

No, not RIP, it also means Rest In Peace 

Okaayyy then how about KrIdhi  ðŸ˜›
FIZK6 thumbnail
That sounds ok,

Would just like to ask, btw whats your name Absoluv? Having an onscreen name for a couple is ok, though these two will never be a couple  😆  bit is it necessary to have a name for offscreen too when they're not a couple?  😕

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Dear...hopes toh low hi rakhenge BUT I feel that eventually there is gonna be more interaction between Rahukaal & Savitri...coz once he is BACK...he is gonna create all HAVOC in her life...playing all kinds of mind games with her...😉...question is how the creatives of the show can come up with STRONG screenplay for these two...that is very important ELSE the show will run short...😕</font>

yup yr dys too true. CV's need to portray This thing
very nicely
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Absolutely dear...tumhara naam toh sabse upar lik deti hoon...😃</font>

hehe thnku yar
hope u dnt mind 😉
Absoluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

That sounds ok,

Would just like to ask, btw whats your name Absoluv? Having an onscreen name for a couple is ok, though these two will never be a couple  😆  bit is it necessary to have a name for offscreen too when they're not a couple?  😕

Hey dear..u can call me Paro...😊...what shud I call u ??? 

Also about onscreen name for Riddhi & Kripp will only make it easier for us to talk about them...like for example instead of saying Riddhi & Krip were azmazing in today's episode...v can say KRIDHI were amazing...u know something like that...BUT its not necessary...😛...Basically in this AT v can talk & focus more on Rahukaal & Savitri characters & their connection & equation & chemistry between each other when they are in the same frame...😉...u can also talk about Riddhi only or Kripp only