Savitri

India-Forums

**RahuKaal & Savitri = RaTri AT**

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

RaTri AT

Hello All...Presenting an Appreciation Thread for all RahuKaal & Savitri fans...This is probably the FIRST of its kind where there is an AT for the negative lead & the positive lead of a show...Well if they display such a amazing chemistry then it should be APPRECIATED...Wink

So this is my first time opening an AT so kindly bear with me and support me...Tongue

All About Kripp Suri

Thanx to our member Fiz...found some information on Kripp Suri so posting it in this section:

Meet the baap of all villains on television... Krip Suri aka Rahukaal of Savitri

Krip Suri

Krip wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He belongs to a middle class family hailing from Delhi. He had arrived in Mumbai with just Rs 1500 in his pocket with dreams to make it big as an actor.

Recollecting his days of struggle in Mumbai he narrates, "I arrived in Mumbai ten years ago on 17 January, 2003 and was living in a room with eight people. I was unable to pay rent and was out on the streets for three days. On seeing me sleeping on the streets a generous soul offered me accommodation till I could afford to find a roof over my head and pay rent for the same. I was also without any morsel of food for six days." The actor now has bought himself a house in the same Mumbai city where he once couldn't afford to pay rent.

Krip didn't even have money to enroll himself into an acting school. So how did he learn acting? "I am a film buff and have a great collection of movies. I keenly observed actors acting on screen and how dancers danced. That is how I picked up both acting and dancing."

Preparation For the Role of Rahukaal:

First and foremost he had worked on his physique. He worked out intensively at the gym both in the morning and evening for three months. He would do cardio in the morning and weight training in the evening. He was on a diet which included less carbohydrates, more proteins and plenty of vegetables. The actors had a workshop in which he learnt horse riding and sword fighting.

At times Krip would break into an ominous laughter. People around him would be bewildered as to why he was laughing so ludicrously and that too when nothing remotely amusing had happened. He was just practicing the wicked laughter of Rahukaal. He even laughed on while driving or watching TV.

Well ALL the BASIC rules for any AT apply here tooo...

1. NO BASHING - any actor, jodi, forum member and most importantly NO BASHING RATRI...Thumbs Up

2. Be Nice & Courteous...Heart...RESPECT everyone's opinions

3. You can share all the RATRI, Krip Suri, Riddhi's creations here...

So Come on Over ALL RATRI fans...join in here and let the fun begin...

If you want to join in the dark magical world of RATRI...simply Like the post & ur name shall be added...Wink

Edited by Absoluv - 26 February 2013 at 8:52pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sheetal26061982sonmuskAstoria-Swetha-libran90catty2000.nimmi.vampire12345678MrToolConfuserPatrarekhaFIZK6snowdream

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
    Absoluv
    Absoluv

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
                                                         RATRI CLUB

MEMBERS

SiNgad (Simran)
    Absoluv (paro)
    FizK6 (Fiz)
    Kadamvari (Jhum)
    Subbiha
    MrToolConfuser (Rayan)
    Shruthi2010
    Deboleena.manna
    Nimmi
    Snowdream
    Astoria
    Swetha
    Sheetal26061982 (Sheetal)
    Sonu2510 (Sonu)
    Ezra_Fan_4Ever (Glen)

For joining the RaTri CLUB...so let the fun begin...Wink

Edited by Absoluv - 13 March 2013 at 4:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Astoria-Swetha-Patrarekha

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
    Absoluv
    Absoluv

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
    A song that fits here...BAD ROMANCE by Gaga Lady...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Astoria-Swetha-

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
    FIZK6
    FIZK6

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
    Hey, i'm in. It should be fun.
    We need more scenes of them and they'll always be opposite each other 
    LOL

-Swetha-Absoluv

-Subbiha- IF-Rockerz
    -Subbiha-
    -Subbiha-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
    count me inLOL

-Swetha-Absoluv

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
    Patrarekha
    Patrarekha

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
    count me in...i thought RaTri was just for joke but here seriously a AT on them??

-Swetha-Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
    Absoluv
    Absoluv

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by FIZK6

Hey, i'm in. It should be fun.
    We need more scenes of them and they'll always be opposite each other 
    LOL

True dear...they will always be opposite each other...RahuKaal's dark CRAZY Desire to have Savitri at any cost...Krip Suri & Riddhi are doing full justice to their roles & bringing in the chemistry...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
    Absoluv
    Absoluv

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by Kadamvari

count me in...i thought RaTri was just for joke but here seriously a AT on them??

Kadamvari dear...after I posted the AT thread I was thinking that I'll be the ONLY member & everyone's gonna laugh about this...LOL...BUT hey to think about it...its cool that there is a AT for having RahuKaal (the villian) and Savitri ( the heroine)...

We can never demand for these 2 to be together like we wud normally ask for the lead pair and nothing about this AT is gonna b normal...

Imagine RaTri on this song...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
    Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
    Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
    Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index