Page 4 Page 5

coolfire

Goldie

coolfire

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mary78613

Amazing post! Clap
You penned it down very well...
Even i noticed that he did not push her away in today's episode.
When she came inside his room i was like 'Oh boy! He is going to insult her again!' But I was extremely surprised to see that he let her tend to his wounds and asked about Dlshad.Big smile
I am happy with this change in Asad! Smile

Thank you! 

@bold, I thought on similar lines too, or worse actually. I was thinking that maybe he throws something in a fit of anger and it will actually hit her! Imagine! With the creatives showing such violent streaks in Asad, I've come to expect the worst! 

Oh, how we adapt! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stages of Asya's relationship (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvbug2011

IF-Dazzler

tvbug2011

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolfire

Originally posted by tvbug2011

Nice post. Very well observed. Smile

I tend to think that while the stages in Asad-Zoya's love cycle are clearly defined for Asad, they are quite blurred for Zoya. We can only guess at the depth of her feelings for Asad, because she never spells them out  a la Asad when he says "...I would have gone crazy." With Zoya there isn't even identifiable acknowledgement of Asad's feelings, just denial ('handcuffed to you', and 'humein akele ki aadat hai') and now mute cessation of denial. The CVs have left us to guess the transitions in their relationship from Zoya's side.

Thank you. And I agree with your observations too. While it's clear that both have grown to care and show concern for each other, its true that the stages are more clear from Asad's side. They even showed his inner turmoil afte the mangalpur emotional outburst. And other bits like "she means nothing". Whereas it is a bit confusing from Zoya's side. Have you noticed that during the "catch and fall" scenes, it's always Zoya who comes back to senses first and pulls away first. Asad always remains entranced till the end. I guess they're trying to show that the level of affect that Zoya has on Asad is higher. Maybe they are leaning towards Asad realizing "love" first. Which will add more drama as he's an introvert and will try his best to hide his feelings. 

@Bold: good point! Yes Asad tends to invariably kick himself (mentally) whenever he shows his feelings, Smile which is quite cute, especially as Zoya remains poker-faced, and un-reciprocating. Yes, the CVs have def got Asad falling in love with Zoya first. In a way it's nice that they have Asad's and Zoya's feelings for growing at different paces, as we will probably get two love tracks - first Asad's and, in the near future, Zoya's. I hope we will get to see Zoya's moment of epiphany.Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eternalashacoolfire

zaara610

IF-Rockerz

zaara610

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
lambha tha...but good post...loved your analysis...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfire

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
A very beautiful and mindblowing post dear.
I really loved the way you have pointed out different stages in ASYA's relationship.
Thanks a lot for such a lovely post.
Please keep coming up with more such wonderful ideas.
Take care!

coolfireshanakyasharan

KaBhiinlove

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

coolfireshanakyasharan

viya.mallik4eva

IF-Sizzlerz

viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Agree agree agree Smile

coolfire

rendezvousvin

IF-Rockerz

rendezvousvin

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Very nice post... Their relationship has come to a level where they feel comfortable with each other and they understand each other well now...

coolfire

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis n good post

coolfire

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.