Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

coolfire

Goldie

coolfire

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@niharikapriya1,  thanks for commenting even after being a silent reader :)  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stages of Asya's relationship (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
gosh!ClapClapThumbs UpThumbs Up please please write again soon...completely loved ur narration...asya have their on ground rules n levels...this time it has changed n changed for love to come in...

i so want asad thinking how wrong he was of thinking zoe as a total misfit in life...

zoe can never ever leave him alone.shes his humdard humrahi for life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfire

coolfire

Goldie

coolfire

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

gosh!Thumbs Up please please write again soon...completely loved ur narration...asya have their on ground rules n levels...this time it has changed n changed for love to come in...

i so want asad thinking how wrong he was of thinking zoe as a total misfit in life...

zoe can never ever leave him alone.shes his humdard humrahi for life

Firstly, thank you for such an nice compliment. I will try, I usually love reading long posts here, but don't have much time to respond. Today was an exception. 

@bold, I completely agree! But after all this, I now want Asad to see Zoya's pain and be there for her as she's there for him. Then they would truly become each other's humdard for life! With all this sharing of pain on such deep level, we won't even know when love will just blossom between them.  

shanakyasharan

tvbug2011

IF-Dazzler

tvbug2011

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Nice post. Very well observed. Smile

I tend to think that while the stages in Asad-Zoya's love cycle are clearly defined for Asad, they are quite blurred for Zoya. We can only guess at the depth of her feelings for Asad, because she never spells them out  a la Asad when he says "...I would have gone crazy." With Zoya there isn't even identifiable acknowledgement of Asad's feelings, just denial ('handcuffed to you', and 'humein akele ki aadat hai') and now mute cessation of denial. The CVs have left us to guess the transitions in their relationship from Zoya's side.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

errahcoolfireshanakyasharan

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Amazing post! Clap
You penned it down very well...
Even i noticed that he did not push her away in today's episode.
When she came inside his room i was like 'Oh boy! He is going to insult her again!' But I was extremely surprised to see that he let her tend to his wounds and asked about Dlshad.Big smile
I am happy with this change in Asad! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfireshanakyasharan

.Shru_RK.

IF-Stunnerz

.Shru_RK.

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
awesome post! ur analysis is praiseworthySmile

coolfire

coolfire

Goldie

coolfire

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvbug2011

Nice post. Very well observed. Smile

I tend to think that while the stages in Asad-Zoya's love cycle are clearly defined for Asad, they are quite blurred for Zoya. We can only guess at the depth of her feelings for Asad, because she never spells them out  a la Asad when he says "...I would have gone crazy." With Zoya there isn't even identifiable acknowledgement of Asad's feelings, just denial ('handcuffed to you', and 'humein akele ki aadat hai') and now mute cessation of denial. The CVs have left us to guess the transitions in their relationship from Zoya's side.

Thank you. And I agree with your observations too. While it's clear that both have grown to care and show concern for each other, its true that the stages are more clear from Asad's side. They even showed his inner turmoil afte the mangalpur emotional outburst. And other bits like "she means nothing". Whereas it is a bit confusing from Zoya's side. Have you noticed that during the "catch and fall" scenes, it's always Zoya who comes back to senses first and pulls away first. Asad always remains entranced till the end. I guess they're trying to show that the level of affect that Zoya has on Asad is higher. Maybe they are leaning towards Asad realizing "love" first. Which will add more drama as he's an introvert and will try his best to hide his feelings. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eternalashaerrahtvbug2011shanakyasharan

coolfire

Goldie

coolfire

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
@mary78613 

@shruti39.2010

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Smile

mary78613

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.