anandi talking with ds regarding jagdish and as udual ds worried he might
return with gauri but just then gagdush return and all are happy and ds asks
him y he went and he says to leesen little bit of his guilt and he was wrong so
he should ask for forgivness anf ds asks did gauri forgive and he replues she
didnt even meet him and then says lets forget as ge now return and sumitra
says lets all eat together... they both leaves ,jagdish and sumitra.ds angry
gauri dint meet and whts so proud of je dint even saw a second of jagdish and
ganga replues ke its good she didnt come or easily showed off her face n lied
je sgr forgivng dr. ji,this way dr. ji git wudnt go away but now see he is happy
as ge did mistake and deserve it and this rejection from her didnt broke him
but made him hsppy knowing he deserve evry bit of gauri anger.
anadi leaving and bfr she gies they praises ganga fkr her intelligent thought and
ds gives anadi to gv some money in temple ad jagdish finally returned and on
the way anandi meet a old lady and she pulls finger at jagdish for bringing ganga
into hacelli and degrading females and anandi reied sweetly all females every
niw snd then face insult and demotion abd we should oppise it and leaves for
temple anf prays and gives money ds gave.
while cuming home they showed shiv getting call and says ohk he leaving
immediately and snandi gets his call,but she didnt take his call saying she
coming and willl face to face confess her love for him.she arrives home and
shiveaving ,she runs behind him but too late,goes inside and asks and cm
he has to leave immediately and anandi hurt he didnt asked and sanchi tones
ger ge calked and many times you busy with your old home and ex hubby
issues,where she will get time for shiv and his calks,cm stops her anandi
is hurt abd runs inside and cries watching shiv photo and apologise and
calls shiv,he is feeling gass or petrol in car and there is written no phone
calls should be attend and ge cuts anandi calls,anandi thinks he hurt and
angry thsts why not picking her calls and starts crying

voice over - wgen one finalky falls in love then evev a
bit of distance betwen love is very psinfull and it hurts
deeply and always wants to stay near the love one

precap - anandi in front if mirror and smilung shylly and
shiv comes sees her and takes her in his arms

Edited by payalibm - 21 February 2013 at 11:24am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821sobha229mvatsaahcircoolxswarajgirsanika1507skapu80shiny3himani88shabana_79neteche_csimidhillon89cupdone2noneNDDgirlnanda_gopaekomasmamatha.Imperfect_Onesbadambrick_redtijaranurulainmannat27Teeyamah403dlipsaviani..Naina..Roark__Neha__--Udhay--Surish-Swetha-leelaa9

NDDgirl Senior Member
NDDgirl
NDDgirl

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update
Jaymaa IF-Sizzlerz
Jaymaa
Jaymaa

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for WUSmile
CT_Shreya Viewbie
CT_Shreya
CT_Shreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Most of it was a repeat from yesterday...thanks for WU.
Siya_ IF-Dazzler
Siya_
Siya_

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU Payal ji Smile

It was filler-ish but I quite liked the episode. I loved DS and Anandi's conversation, mostly because I could see Anandi relating DS's love for her husband to her love for Shiv. There's a love light in her eyes in scenes like this, which is proof of Prats' amazing subtlety in acting. I know I'm not imagining it. 

But as I said somewhere before: Draggy CV's! LOL How much more can they torture us? I feel like such a masochist sometimes, putting up with so much nonsense for one jhalak of AnSh. And why does it have to be so illogical - I've never seen a petrol station with a no mobile sign. And CV's should know that text messages exist. Anandi in tears over Shiv's leaving wasn't really worth the lack of logic for me, mostly because I love her and don't want to see her cry anymore. 

And the reason behind that is how beautiful she looks when she smiles, like in the precap. She actually looked like an angel. Prats is gorgeous. As for the precap itself, what is there to say, except how long we've waited to see scenes like this? Day Dreaming I hope it'll be her dream again, not Shiv's. How beautiful did her hand look in his? And Kailash Kher's songs about absolute and complete devotion all fit AnSh's pure, beautiful love so perfectly. I wish they'll use Teri Deewani one of these days, because I'm pretty sure Anandi is heading to that level of head-over-heels love for Shiv, as is only natural when you have a man like that in your life. Haye mere AnSh. Embarrassed

Random note: Sanchi is a little b****.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirldlipnolla--SudhaS--

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
blue sparkle glitter shimmer graphic
        Much Thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nolla

nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivandi

Thanks for the WU Payal ji Smile

It was filler-ish but I quite liked the episode. I loved DS and Anandi's conversation, mostly because I could see Anandi relating DS's love for her husband to her love for Shiv. There's a love light in her eyes in scenes like this, which is proof of Prats' amazing subtlety in acting. I know I'm not imagining it. 

But as I said somewhere before: Draggy CV's! LOL How much more can they torture us? I feel like such a masochist sometimes, putting up with so much nonsense for one jhalak of AnSh. And why does it have to be so illogical - I've never seen a petrol station with a no mobile sign. And CV's should know that text messages exist. Anandi in tears over Shiv's leaving wasn't really worth the lack of logic for me, mostly because I love her and don't want to see her cry anymore. 

And the reason behind that is how beautiful she looks when she smiles, like in the precap. She actually looked like an angel. Prats is gorgeous. As for the precap itself, what is there to say, except how long we've waited to see scenes like this? Day Dreaming I hope it'll be her dream again, not Shiv's. How beautiful did her hand look in his? And Kailash Kher's songs about absolute and complete devotion all fit AnSh's pure, beautiful love so perfectly. I wish they'll use Teri Deewani one of these days, because I'm pretty sure Anandi is heading to that level of head-over-heels love for Shiv, as is only natural when you have a man like that in your life. Haye mere AnSh. Embarrassed

Random note: Sanchi is a little b****.

Dear shivandi, as long as the cvs dont back off from this truck, with an other reason of delyaing the romance. Am ok with what they did today. B'coz believe me, after all that we went thru due to these two, i would love to see something beautifull when they reunite. As of the switch off mob's in a station, i can understand as many in life have set off fires, bombs, thefts, etc...  thru mobile connections. So i can get that bit in my own way. And also pple manipulate fuel which is inflamable. I think, to make sure they pay attention is something preventive & not controling. 

Anandi, in tears, that was wonderfull. This is what we call sweet tenssion. Devima played cupid tonight, and sanchi was great tonight as for both, anandi really realised that she was madly in love with her hubby. I really enjoyed that & loved the part. For text msgs, i think that, thats what they did as she couldn't get thru to him in the station. At all the coast, am sure they did talk, as in the romance part, Shiv comes back in the same shirt he wore when he left the night b4.

All the reste is just me waiting & hoping that its anandi who did the decorations, a love msg was sent, diner thing done, ... Bear in mind that this couple is unique, special, pure, and legendary!!!

But last & foremost, i want this love track to be over with, so that i can see this couple to be the happiest. So that, they can go back to work for the District. B'coz for me, they are the best & powerfull team i would love to see anywhere. And to my happiness, the cvs made a hint, on when Anandi, thought to herself at the temple ; if i recall, i should think about my teaching. So am hoping she ll go back to work. 

This show has potentials but only the cvs can decide what they want. We are just ants in an anthill.

Edited by nolla - 21 February 2013 at 6:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedSiya_

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Sizzlerz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Thanx a lot dear

Go to top