Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashnoor

<font size="3" color="#ff00cc">Suparb review ...Amit ๐Ÿ‘</font>

Thanx lata
lakzm16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Mages

guys...its a perfect 10/10 episode for me...as i always wanted to watch a episode filled with Bhatnagars only...their love...bonding...emotions...turmoil...and thank god AA and Ss bless this beautiful moment for me...ok i am going to my jaap of the epi now

Papa Mohan V/S Chashmish Daughter Navi...War Of Words...Turmoil Of Emotions N Memories

once again the show started with papa mohan scolding his chashmish and knowing her name Navika...and wow what a FB of nanhi-mohan...i am really missing our ashnoor๐Ÿ˜ญ...her FBs brought tears in my eyes...๐Ÿ˜ญ...KKK was excellent in the scene...he is god of expressions...when navi told him that her name is navika...tears were flowing from his eyes...and he tries to control it but his daughter memories is not giving him the chance to control it and stay strong...a father will always become weak when memories of his daughter/son arise in their minds...and thats what happen to mohan...navi had a fear that mohan might recognise her...so she take a step towards mohan and divert his mind...and kudos she never lied to him...again she proves that she is Mohan Bhatnagar Daughter...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...and she saw her father struggling with her memories...and tears were flowing and he is trying to control it...she could see that her name is the biggest weakness for him...and the daring question she ask her father "Do You Know Any Other Navika"....mohan look into her eyes and answered her question "The Navika I Know Is Very Sweet N Adorable  Not Like You"...wonderful answer...he wipe his tears and leave and navi tears too flow down becos she still loves her spiderman so much...no matter how much Miss Navika claims that she hates her spiderman...her love day by day increases for her spidy papa...KKK-JS were excellent in this scenes...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Guru-RJ Short And Sweet Moments

S2 main highlight is definitely Guru-RJ relationship...i just love their hug๐Ÿค—...its so pure and sweet...and how sweet of guru to pack the food RJ desires...๐Ÿ˜ณ...RJ can go any extend for her dude...she loves her dude so much and vice-versa๐Ÿ˜ณ

RJ Proves That She Is Navi's Younger Kiddo Sister

wow...what a fight b/w RJ and her friends...i was cheering for her๐Ÿ‘...for a long time she was controlling her anger but there is a limit for everything๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...and her friends went overboard with it...test her patience๐Ÿ˜ก...RJ did not only fought for her mother but also for her dude whom her friends were insulting...i was so proud of her...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...she fought for both the people who matters her most in her entire life...her mother(megha) and her dude...and seriously she proved that she is indeed Navika Mohan Bhatnagar younger kiddo...becos in S1 even nanhi did the same when her friends were insulting her father...way to go RJ...i supported nanhi in S1...i am supporting RJ in S2 for this act...i hate anyone disgrace my parents and family...and its my duty to protect them in any cause even if i am being punished after my act...RJ was the hero for meโญ๏ธ...and this act proves that she will be very possessive abt her mother...megha is lucky that she have both her daughters being possessive abt her...she will enjoy all the attention and love her 2 daughters showers...๐Ÿ˜‰

Proud Moment Of Papa Mohan For His Daughter's Success

anu is so proud of her star reporter...i love the tone anu used for navi 'My Star Reporter"....it was awesome...even if her channel shuts down...and she opens another channel...navi will be working with her only...i am proud of navi too as she never broke the trust anu had in her...we all know how much anu fought for navi infront of mohan...and she had her full trust in her...

its time for Papa being proud of his daughter achievement...and it was shown in mohan's face...how proud he was for his daughter...the smile...the happiness was evident in his face...and navi too notice him smiling...and she could see that her father is proud of her...and i am surprised she too smiled back...thats a small tiny weeny step towards a perfect bonding b/w father-daughter duo

Guru Hide And Seek Game With Megha

i feel like laughing at guru's reactions when he saw megha at his doorstep...he was playing hide and seek...and like mostof us predicted...he is te culprit who will remove mohan-RJ pics...and we won...i understand his love for mohan...but loosing trust from relationships and becoming cynical is just not his cup of tea...i am really missing guru's pranks...one-liners...his jovial nature from S1...in this season he is so serious...even mohan though not much...he is back with goofiness...one-liners...jovial nature a little...but guru is totally serious...i hope we get back our old guru back

Megha Being A  Mother Taking Care Of Her Sick Daughter RJ

only a mother knows her daughter happiness...sorrows...and illness...and thats what megha did...as a mother she took great care of her sick daughter...she had tears for her...the entire scene was so touching and AK brought tears in my eyes...she was excellent par excellent in this scenes...and RJ even in her fever state only mumbles her papu...she is so attached with her papu...and even megha realise it how much papu-jaan loves each other...in future when MM meets...and megha questions mohan abt his parenting skills...than this moment will always come into her mind which she will be quiet down...

and i just love the jacket moment...well i guess it will take a long time for MM to meet...but such beautiful gestures touches the heart...how megha feels mohan's jacket...she felt his presence for a moment...his touch in the jacket which brought peace in her eyes...and love the way how when megha touched the jacket...the camera focus on mohan's dashing pic...beautifully executed scene...

so our "Rumali" is back...i am sure megha will leave her hanky there...and when mohan comes back...he will feel her presence through the hanky...and this hanky will be held close to his heart...so MM love symbol is back "Hanky":...its time to fall in love and feel the magic all over again...i am sure this hanky will lead to a beautiful MM sms scenes which i am dying to watch...i hope we get one soon...i am missing sms romance of MM...nhok-jhok via sms by Mr & Mrs Ladaaku...๐Ÿคฃ

Guru Stopping Mohan

no matter how much guru tries he can never stop mohan...fate and destiny will bring mohan towards his love...๐Ÿ˜‰...and here again...papu knows his daughter very well that when she is angry...thats it fever will follow her...he was so worried for his jaan...no ways stopping a father...he will fly for his daughter...

Thanks To Gauri For Telling The Truth To Megha Abt RJ Mother

well...we don't know what is in future...but then i am glad that gauri told the truth to megha that RJ have not seen her mother...megha feels sad and bad for RJ...from here on...we will get to see great bonding b/w mother-daughter...as for MU...well it will happen...but lets just enjoy this moment fully

Precap

beera is in suit and boot...well he looks cute in it...๐Ÿ˜‰...and dadda's expression when he saw navi's sting operation was worth-watching...i couldn't stop laughing when navi telecasted dadda grooving Jhallah Wallah with item girl...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ...anu's trps and channel GEC will be reaching sky rocket...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...well dadda in Ishaqzade groove to Chokra Jawan๐Ÿ˜†...and here its Jhallah Wallah...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ...he looks cute when dancing...๐Ÿ˜‰...

in office...navi looks so determined and fearless...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...so yes beera's bike burning stunt did not affect her at all๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...she knows that whatever she did was the truth and right๐Ÿ˜ณ...and she is Mohan Bhatnagar's Daughter๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...she will only support the truth like her father...๐Ÿ‘...and she did w/o fear knowing the consequences of her sting being telecasted...

well yes...after watching the sting beera will get a tight kantaap on his face๐Ÿ˜†...but this will bring him down to earth and real world...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...lets see how he reacts but yes he will be heartbroken and feel betrayed๐Ÿ’”...becos the women he loves shattered him into pieces๐Ÿ˜ญ...i don't know navi's life is in danger becos of beera or not becos this man loves her madl๐Ÿ˜ณ...but yes she is in great danger becos of dadda๐Ÿ˜ก...more than beera...dadda will harm her...๐Ÿ˜ก

"Well Done Navika" by papa mohan was the show stealer for me...the proud...happiness in his face was worth-watching...i am sure when he gets to know that navi is his daughter...he will have no boundaries of happiness knowing that his daughter made his name so proud in his fav profession...nanhi once told mohan that once she grows up...she wants to become a reporter like mohan...and indeed navi have proved it...like father...like daughter...super powerful and fearless...though yes daughter needs a little more experience...

excellent epi for me...JS...KKK...RS...DW even Gauri the maid rocked it...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Show Stealer Is Definitely The Whole Bhatnagar Family For Me...no ways to choose...

Very nice review Mages...and very decreptive...after a long time got to watch such a 10 10 episode ๐Ÿ˜Š