Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Yes I am talking about the pre-cap.

Kunal got 5 lakh for a case where he has to prove someone is guilty. He doesn't know if it is true or not but that's just what it is.

Even with 3 weeks left CVs can't let us breath peacefully? I tell you people, Kunal must keep his principles intact in sense of never fighting for the wrong side. That just can't happen Angry

On name of drama, don't drag this matter till last episodeAngry

Edited by jay_bpm - 21 February 2013 at 11:06am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja26Popo.jay5bharoparadigmkarthi173parichayanMagesBHAVII

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "another drama dosage..." in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
hi

jay i am sure kunal will not get the person punished if he is innocent. 
Siddhi knows about it now, in precap kunal tells her, so i am hoping they is something more to it.

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

jay i am sure kunal will not get the person punished if he is innocent. 
Siddhi knows about it now, in precap kunal tells her, so i am hoping they is something more to it.

norzar

Yes Noreen,

I too believe Kunal will not do the wrong thing, this is all for drama quotient I guess.
But my wish was to see something about Ribhay so don't want this to take up too much timeOuch

superV

superV

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Jay there isn't enough time to show RiBhay!!

I am actually happy with the fact that they are showing the important things! Kunal's responsibility, his conflicts, etc.

This was what the show was supposed to be!! But sad that they have to show all this when the show is actually ending! Thanks to some Criminal minds!

Well I still believe it is just to show something good, and also stress on the fact that Siddhi will stand by him no matter what! She'll guide him! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7divra4Popo.adoharejay5MusiqueloverparadigmPradsjay_bpmMages

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superV

Jay there isn't enough time to show RiBhay!! sadly trueOuch

I am actually happy with the fact that they are showing the important things! Kunal's responsibility, his conflicts, etc.  hope the execute it now as whole money and responsibility nonsense is being dragged for long period now

This was what the show was supposed to be!! But sad that they have to show all this when the show is actually ending! Thanks to some Criminal minds! don't get me started on themAngry

Well I still believe it is just to show something good, and also stress on the fact that Siddhi will stand by him no matter what! She'll guide him!  yes hopefully maturity of relationship is to kick in now, but also wish some romance takes place for good timesEmbarrassed

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superV

Jay there isn't enough time to show RiBhay!!

i agree...there is no enough time to show this two idiots being punished...and this is what irks me big time...till the show was on air...the channel...the ph...the cvs glorified them like as if they are the leads of the show and torture us...now when the show is going off air...the most awaited track is scrapped...i feel like slapping their faces real hard

I am actually happy with the fact that they are showing the important things! Kunal's responsibility, his conflicts, etc.

i agree...thank god at least last few days...we are watching kunal's parichay...his parichay doesn't only lies in his professional life...but in his personal life too...fighting his inner demons and emerge as a winner with the support of his love of the life...the soul of his life...his wife siddhi...who is the strength that gives him the courage to fight his inner demons in both professional and personal lives

This was what the show was supposed to be!! But sad that they have to show all this when the show is actually ending! Thanks to some Criminal minds!

i agree...they should rot in hell

Well I still believe it is just to show something good, and also stress on the fact that Siddhi will stand by him no matter what! She'll guide him! 

spot on...ClapClap...SiNal are one soulDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26adohareMusiquelover

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I have a question Jay.. I know again with my question but want to know your view on this.

Now, Kunal has taken up a case where he does not know if the person he is supposed to prove guilty is guilty or innocent. Now, since the show is ending, it has to be a happy ending for sure.. so, by the end they may show that the person KC proved guilty was indeed guilty and so Kunal did not compromise his principles. If this is how they show it, does it mean KC did not actually compromise on his principles or just that fate decided lets give him a break? Will he not be guilty for doing wrong even though in the end he did not end up wronging that person?

If they show him correct himself during these last few days and not get an innocent person punished, then I say good job CVs!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

I have a question Jay.. I know again with my question but want to know your view on this.

Now, Kunal has taken up a case where he does not know if the person he is supposed to prove guilty is guilty or innocent. Now, since the show is ending, it has to be a happy ending for sure.. so, by the end they may show that the person KC proved guilty was indeed guilty and so Kunal did not compromise his principles. If this is how they show it, does it mean KC did not actually compromise on his principles or just that fate decided lets give him a break? Will he not be guilty for doing wrong even though in the end he did not end up wronging that person? spot on Hima. This is what I am struggling with. Do they want to show typical nonsense of fate too being on Kunal's side now that show is going to end to suggest good things finally happen to good people? 

If they show him correct himself during these last few days and not get an innocent person punished, then I say good job CVs! what I wish to see is Kunal not able to live with this uncertainty. At one side he needs money so he will do it but on the other side he struggles to accept the possibility that individual might be innocent so he sets to find the truthWink but no idea where this is going

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top