Qubool Hai

Only a tigress can calm a tiger- AsYa - Page 3

rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome Episode and a very nice post Ridz... Loved the title and its very true.. Only Zoya can control Asad with such an ease... The moment he saw her he calmed himself down... He didn't protest or shooed her away when she was cleaning her wounds...Loved the way they talk to eack other comfortably now.. Precap was too cute.. dying to see it... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ameilia

I literally cant wait for tomorrow.I love the title and your post.

Ur right not one moment did Asad tell her to go away nor did he get more angry.The moment she stepped into the room he calmed down.She was shocked that this OCD guy thrashes his room like that is a big significance of how much turmoil and rage is inside Asad.
I am so happy he allowed her to clean his wound.This is her way of lessening his pain.
Precap was too cute.Their postures are just like two kids.How cute was Zoya trying to pacify him.I think he is going to eat what she brought for him as she requested him so lovingly.He might not do it in front other but he will.
Then next day is clean up day.I am wondering how long will he leave his room in that mess considering his OCD.😆

lolz right... her cleanliness-freak jahapanah really freaked out... precap was very cute ðŸ˜³
_Ridz_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EternalFrission

agree

lovely post
cant wait for 2mrw

thank you fatti ðŸ˜³
_Ridz_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: errah

wow... i love your title ðŸ˜‰

thank you  ðŸ˜³
_Ridz_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rendezvousvin

Awesome Episode and a very nice post Ridz... Loved the title and its very true.. Only Zoya can control Asad with such an ease... The moment he saw her he calmed himself down... He didn't protest or shooed her away when she was cleaning her wounds...Loved the way they talk to eack other comfortably now.. Precap was too cute.. dying to see it... 

yup they have grown an understanding level with each other where they listen to each other if not agree ðŸ˜³