Page   of 3

delena90

IF-Sizzlerz

delena90

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessjojo

Originally posted by adeeti10

The circumstances of the slap are understandable to me.

Yeah, but no point in showing it, na?

Actually I don't mind it. I can see my self being slapped by my mother if I sent my father to jail especially after almost shooting him (that's just huge! The permanency of his choice, had he actually shot Rashid, is too real. People do not come back from the dead. It is of amazing magnitude. He would've destroyed his step-family but doing so and permanently damaged his mother and left his mother/sister without any support by sending himself to jail) in mad rage- even for a drastic reason.

Asad has done the same thing he did with Zoya the other day: jumping to conclusions and acting on impulse. It was a slap that day, today it was almost a murder and later, in a less emotional state, it was getting him arrested. To Asad, logically, Zoya was responsible for the shootout that day because the sequence of events made sense to him. Similarly, logically, Rashid was responsible for the 17 year old murder and recent shootout because the sequence of events made sense to him. He has become a bit too big for his boots. He does not give people benefit of doubt (this does not mean that Rashid is guilt free or not spineless- he still is). He does not discuss such decisions with such major implications with his mother.

On the other hand, his POV is also very very understandable.

To me, the slap was expected. And I am neither able to blame Asad nor Dilshaad for the current situation.

See to me it would have made sense if Dilshaad had slapped Asad for almost shooting his father. But for sending his father to jail...no way. Whether he murdered someone or not he did commit grave crimes including the cover up of the murder. Asad may be wrong about his father being a murderer but in everything else rashid should most definitely go to jail. Why is Dilshaad willing to accept rashids innocence when he has done nothing to deserve that faith?

Edited by delena90 - 21 February 2013 at 11:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10shaz2009-Yaz-snowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad's move... Justified? (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessjojo

IF-Dazzler

princessjojo

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by adeeti10

The circumstances of the slap are understandable to me.

Yeah, but no point in showing it, na?

Actually I don't mind it. I can see my self being slapped by my mother if I sent my father to jail especially after almost shooting him (that's just huge! The permanency of his choice, had he actually shot Rashid, is too real. People do not come back from the dead. It is of amazing magnitude. He would've destroyed his step-family but doing so and permanently damaged his mother and left his mother/sister without any support by sending himself to jail) in mad rage- even for a drastic reason.

Asad has done the same thing he did with Zoya the other day: jumping to conclusions and acting on impulse. It was a slap that day, today it was almost a murder and later, in a less emotional state, it was getting him arrested. To Asad, logically, Zoya was responsible for the shootout that day because the sequence of events made sense to him. Similarly, logically, Rashid was responsible for the 17 year old murder and recent shootout because the sequence of events made sense to him. He has become a bit too big for his boots. He does not give people benefit of doubt (this does not mean that Rashid is guilt free or not spineless- he still is). He does not discuss such decisions with such major implications with his mother.

On the other hand, his POV is also very very understandable.

To me, the slap was expected. And I am neither able to blame Asad nor Dilshaad for the current situation.

See to me it would have made sense if Dilshaad had slapped Asad for almost shooting his father. But for sending his father to jail...no way. Whether he murdered someone or not he did commit grave crimes including the cover up of the murder. Asad may be wrong about his father being a murderer but in everything else rashid should most definitely go to jail. Why is Dilshaad willing to accept rashids innocence when he has done nothing to deserve that faith?

Asad's main grief is that he thinks Rashid tried to kill Dilshaad. This is an assumption he is making (an understandable one, albeit). Sure Rashid committed a crime in hiding the murder and committing arson (for which he deserves jail time) but today Asad is sending him to jail for shooting Dilshaad. Asad's goal was to punish Rashid (be it unlawfully by shooting him with his own hands or  lawfully by getting him arrested which he did).

Why did he let Dilawar escape despite the crime that he committed (attempted murder of Zoya) with Asad being an eye witness while today, on the other hand, he is sending Rashid to jail for an assumed attempt at Dilshaad's life..he wasn't even an eye witness? Because humans are irrational and inconsistent like that.

As for Dilshaad trusting Rashid, yes it is disappointing but the whole world would be a different place if human beings were so rational and evidence-based. But that doesn't at all mean that Dilshaad has forsaken Asad. She is a devoted mother and a few hours of shock/confusion/despair that cloud her vision of her son's pain do not undermine her motherhood.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10shaz2009snowflake.

samrudhi.r

IF-Dazzler

samrudhi.r

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
As much as i feel bad for Asad, i cannot blame his ammi for the slap. He never listens to his ammi or to zoya or his sis. If he could bother enough to stop and listen and give credit to other people that they might also have a point, he wouldnt be in this situation.

His ammi always tried to tell him that his dad could have been cheated. Can he not for at least ammi's sake give a benefit of doubt. Hasnt he been proven to always been wrongly judgmental about Zoya. First about his sister's college fiasco, then zoya's marriage fiasco and again about mariam fiasco. His mom always tried to tell him that zoya would have a valid and genuine reason to not get married. But he never listens not believes what he hears. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowflake.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.