Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Abaddon

Goldie

Abaddon

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Asad didn't deserve tht slap !...He's under the assumption tht his dad's a criminal who hd sent goons to kill his mom !...So its nt wrong tht he called the cops on him ...His mom jst over reacted !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad's move... Justified? (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adeeti10

Goldie

adeeti10

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Slap slap slap slap... LOL

Oh yeah, what was I going to say? Dead Nah, never mind, I was just angry... And I forgot I could communicate like a sane adult... But yeah, I'm super pissed we have to deal with another slap! 

Thank god Asad is not a minor... Otherwise this would have been child abuse. LOL

Edited by adeeti10 - 21 February 2013 at 10:56am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009tvbug2011S.StephyRockerchic-Yaz-delena90snowflake.

princessjojo

IF-Dazzler

princessjojo

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
The circumstances of the slap are understandable to me.

snowflake.

adeeti10

Goldie

adeeti10

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessjojo

Yeah, but no point in showing it, na? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009snowflake.

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
i agree

snowflake.

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Asad had everyright to be angry at Rashid as he deems him to be the one that wanted his ammi dead and Rashid is just a lost case!Alittle too late to have woken up now!Dead
As for Dilshad I am actually stunned!Did not expect that slap from Dilshad...gosh what are the writer's thinking?
They seem to have some fixation with slaps,or violence in general!Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbug2011-Yaz-delena90snowflake.

rendezvousvin

IF-Rockerz

rendezvousvin

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Asad is right in getting Rashid arrested.. after all he saw him with the remains of a dead body and he assumed him the dead person's murderer which Rashid didn't prove otherwise by keeping mum... It also lead Asad to think that Rasgid tried to kill his mother to keep hi secret and this enraged him even more... Rashid hid the truth and after knowing all this if Asad keep this as a secret he will also be at fault... coz not only commiting crime is wrong but hiding it also is wrong...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009tvbug2011delena90snowflake.

princessjojo

IF-Dazzler

princessjojo

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeeti10

Originally posted by princessjojo

Yeah, but no point in showing it, na? 

Actually I don't mind it. I can see my self being slapped by my mother if I sent my father to jail especially after almost shooting him  (that's just huge! The permanency of his choice, had he actually shot Rashid, is too real. People do not come back from the dead.  It is of amazing magnitude. He would've destroyed his step-family but doing so and permanently damaged his mother and left his mother/sister without any support by sending himself to jail) in mad rage- even for a drastic reason.

Asad has done the same thing he did with Zoya the other day: jumping to conclusions and acting on impulse. It was a slap that day, today it was almost a murder and later, in a less emotional state, it was getting him arrested. To Asad, logically, Zoya was responsible for the shootout that day because the sequence of events made sense to him. Similarly, logically, Rashid was responsible for the 17 year old murder and recent shootout because the sequence of events made sense to him. He has become a bit too big for his boots. He does not give people benefit of doubt (this does not mean that Rashid is guilt free or not spineless- he still is). He does not discuss such decisions with such major implications with his mother.

On the other hand, his POV is also very very understandable.

To me, the slap was expected. And I am neither able to blame Asad nor Dilshaad for the current situation.

snowflake.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.