Qubool Hai

Asad's move... Justified?

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
so Asad has filed a case against Rashid... fair enough... afterall he still thinks that his father left his mom alone to face everything in life 17 years ago... but that makes me think how could Rashid believe Razia 😡 Asad doesnt know about her but Rashid is supposed to know all fine cunning details about her character... again Rashid proves to be a weak character in the show 🤔

Poor Asad, what was his fault?? He just loved his mom... He didnt deserve that slap, although we know he's wrong in his assumption :( 

Precap, Loved it ❤️
Edited by SilentPromises - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SilentPromises

so Asad has filed a case against Rashid... fair enough... afterall he still thinks that his father left his mom alone to face everything in life 17 years ago... but that makes me think how could Rashid believe Razia 😡 Asad doesnt know about her but Rashid is supposed to know all fine cunning details about her character... again Rashid proves to be a weak character in the show 🤔

Poor Asad, what was his fault?? He just loved his mom... He didnt deserved that slap, although we know he's wrong in his assumption :( 

Precap, Loved it ❤️

He is not wrong. The only wrong assumption is that of the murder everything else Rashid has done. Whether he was manipulated or not he did those crimes and he definitely should serve time for them.
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i felt so bad..he was crying
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I feel today Rashid finally rose! Yeah i know its late.. but not that late also..der aaye durust aaye..😉
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
IF rashid would have sopken up the raaz infront of Asad then his decision would have been different 
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No Asad didn't deserver the slap   I don't know what the makers' fixation with violence is. 😕

But Rashid deservers to be arrested. In the sense he thinks he killed someone right? (we know it isn't true but not him.) 

How can a man of any conscience live knowing they killed someone? 😕 
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sure maybe Asad has assumed wrong and Rashid hasn't killed anyone, but still Rashid did do a crime by burning the factory and in around about way he's got what he deserved right from the start, but only for the wrong crime, and I don't think what Asad did was wrong - In fact I would have called the police on Rashid as well, and compared to what he actually wanted to do this is nothing.

Also I agree with Rockerchic, what is the makers fixation with violence? And that to without a valid reason, I'm sorry Dilshad could have handled this better than actually slapping him, I understand her pain but words could put across the same message that a slap would - why can't these people ever use their vocal cords? 
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Asad was right in taking this step,even if the police had saw rashid at that crime scene they would have arested him.
What was asad fault, what did he do wrong, was he suppose to keep that crime a secret because rashid is his father. we all know that rashid is innocent but asad does not know that and rashid did not speak, what did he expect.

Dilshad what is going on here, what is she up to, even if rashid did not kill that woman he did commit a crime, he is an accessory after the fact, he is still guilty.😕

I don't understand what does this woman want?😡😕

As for rashid he  is still a weakling, he has a chance to confess n he didn't now it will be beaten out of him.
Edited by latanzia - 11 years ago
Rogue... thumbnail
Asad didn't deserve tht slap !...He's under the assumption tht his dad's a criminal who hd sent goons to kill his mom !...So its nt wrong tht he called the cops on him ...His mom jst over reacted !
adeeti10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Slap slap slap slap... 😆

Oh yeah, what was I going to say? 🤢 Nah, never mind, I was just angry... And I forgot I could communicate like a sane adult... But yeah, I'm super pissed we have to deal with another slap! 

Thank god Asad is not a minor... Otherwise this would have been child abuse. 😆
Edited by adeeti10 - 11 years ago