Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
so Asad has filed a case against Rashid... fair enough... afterall he still thinks that his father left his mom alone to face everything in life 17 years ago... but that makes me think how could Rashid believe Razia Angry Asad doesnt know about her but Rashid is supposed to know all fine cunning details about her character... again Rashid proves to be a weak character in the show Ermm

Poor Asad, what was his fault?? He just loved his mom... He didnt deserve that slap, although we know he's wrong in his assumption :( 

Precap, Loved it Heart

Edited by SilentPromises - 21 February 2013 at 11:01am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamikaojhakash_meet10errahlove_me_notsho-shweetzara1ksgilvudaytharaniikandygroverSanju_ARainmaanarendezvousvin-Yaz-Siddhi_GroverAddictNithiya95shanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad's move... Justified?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delena90

IF-Sizzlerz

delena90

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentPromises

so Asad has filed a case against Rashid... fair enough... afterall he still thinks that his father left his mom alone to face everything in life 17 years ago... but that makes me think how could Rashid believe Razia Angry Asad doesnt know about her but Rashid is supposed to know all fine cunning details about her character... again Rashid proves to be a weak character in the show Ermm

Poor Asad, what was his fault?? He just loved his mom... He didnt deserved that slap, although we know he's wrong in his assumption :( 

Precap, Loved it Heart

He is not wrong. The only wrong assumption is that of the murder everything else Rashid has done. Whether he was manipulated or not he did those crimes and he definitely should serve time for them.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr.Nixadeeti10S.Stephyshaz2009tvbug2011Rockerchicsam.-Yaz-shanakyasharansnowflake.

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i felt so bad..he was crying

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowflake.shanakyasharan

Jyo_Ksg

IF-Sizzlerz

Jyo_Ksg

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I feel today Rashid finally rose! Yeah i know its late.. but not that late also..der aaye durust aaye..Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-snowflake.shanakyasharan

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
IF rashid would have sopken up the raaz infront of Asad then his decision would have been different 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009-Yaz-

Rockerchic

IF-Rockerz

Rockerchic

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
No Asad didn't deserver the slap  Ouch I don't know what the makers' fixation with violence is. Confused

But Rashid deservers to be arrested. In the sense he thinks he killed someone right? (we know it isn't true but not him.) 

How can a man of any conscience live knowing they killed someone? Confused 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10maanaS.Stephyshaz2009tvbug2011Laila2009rendezvousvinsam.-Yaz-delena90snowflake.exhalelove.

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Sure maybe Asad has assumed wrong and Rashid hasn't killed anyone, but still Rashid did do a crime by burning the factory and in around about way he's got what he deserved right from the start, but only for the wrong crime, and I don't think what Asad did was wrong - In fact I would have called the police on Rashid as well, and compared to what he actually wanted to do this is nothing.

Also I agree with Rockerchic, what is the makers fixation with violence? And that to without a valid reason, I'm sorry Dilshad could have handled this better than actually slapping him, I understand her pain but words could put across the same message that a slap would - why can't these people ever use their vocal cords? 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10maanaS.Stephytvbug2011RockerchicLaila2009sam.delena90snowflake.

latanzia

IF-Dazzler

latanzia

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Asad was right in taking this step,even if the police had saw rashid at that crime scene they would have arested him.
What was asad fault, what did he do wrong, was he suppose to keep that crime a secret because rashid is his father. we all know that rashid is innocent but asad does not know that and rashid did not speak, what did he expect.

Dilshad what is going on here, what is she up to, even if rashid did not kill that woman he did commit a crime, he is an accessory after the fact, he is still guilty.Confused

I don't understand what does this woman want?AngryConfused

As for rashid he  is still a weakling, he has a chance to confess n he didn't now it will be beaten out of him.

Edited by latanzia - 21 February 2013 at 10:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009tvbug2011delena90snowflake.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.