Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

dauntless.

IF-Rockerz

dauntless.

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I hope everyone is safe and sound now. <3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Serial Blast In Hyderabad| (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
One after another bad accident happening in India .

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
jus saw this thread! i'm from hyderabad.. n its devastatingly painful 2 see my beloved pearl city turning into terror hub..

rip the departed... :(

nami2811

IF-Sizzlerz

nami2811

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I stay in Hyderabad n I admit this thing really shocked me. I was busy working in office when my colleague's mom who stays near Dilsukhnagar called her up and enquired about her whereabouts. Whn asked why she informed us about this incident which took place jus 5 min back. We immediately stopped our work and checked the news websites n when we got to know its d bus stop we were really scared coz that's where we regularly get on n off the bus! We remembered our other colleagues who left early for the day n get down at DSNR n tried calling them. Those moments of anxiety I still can't forget. Moreover the phone lines were jammed n I couldn't even call home n inform that I'm okay. Though I stay away from that place I do go there at times to meet my friends.
A recent report has brought out that the area where I stay has also been in the list. What would have happened if it was me? The vey thought is disturbing. I seriously don't understand the motive behind all this. What are they trying to prove and what will they achieve by doing all this. Killing people who have no link whatsoever with the dreaded things is such a big sin! If they want us to be scared of them then yes we are! I don't have anything stopping me from saying that yes I am scared I am scared..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top