Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by styledivaDD

I stay in hyderabad malekpet just one stop from dilsukhnagar, my name is  srividya. I went to same places in the morning at ten ,  First i went to opposite side APSRTC bus stop to send off my mother inlaw who was going to vijaywada,then i crossed the road  near konark theatre circle, on that day there was some auto band or supposed to be rally from LB nagar to Abids against petrol hike, there was lot of police petroling checking two wheelers, i think police already had some info otherwise there was lot of security, I asked the autowala he told some auto unions are creating problem to ordinary auto drivers so there is tight security.But then i went to coffee shop adjecent to anand tiffin centre took coffee powder & went into that lane till dead end to buy a lace for my duppatta & walked into those lanes of dilsukh nagar went into venkadri theatre lane to take my duppata which i gave for dying in shilpa matching centre & walked towards the main road of venkatadri theatre,i saw so many people in the bustop especially college students waiting for busses in that busstops, usually that place & lane is very busy with small venders, watch sellers,small earrings, bangle sellers, purses ,MIx & match dresses  hung  &of course theatre  small cell phone shop & a medical shop also there. very busy indeed .i really feel bad for those small street vendors & dwellers who are innocent. consider myself lucky indeed. Bcz i always prefer to shop after 3.30 in the afternoon  after my son is back from the school . thank god i went in the morning that day.   I saw in the Tv Bomb was kept in the place just near the foot over bridge where 107v bustop is also there so many people in the bus  stopmight have died  due to the blast. I  returned home at two heard the news at 6.55 really surprised & shocked to hear & could not sleep  seeing those dead bodies in Tv. My heartiest condolence to all innocent people & shop keepers, students standing in the bustop to return their homes. But police shd have been more alert with CC cameras which were there in  both the places but disconnected by culprits.

i live just 1.5 km from the place. I had to b there around that time but me being unwell made me sit in my house... or else I would've been one of the victim or at least the live witness of that horrendous incident. That is really a unpleasant n sad incident which costed so many Innocent's life. and its already 2nd time at almost same places. Hope our institutions take serious action on such incidents.

Edited by bhanu_rekhag - 24 February 2013 at 9:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

misthy-stylediva-sankalp_prapti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Serial Blast In Hyderabad| (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

faria86

IF-Sizzlerz

faria86

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
that's is very sad... 
those who have passed away may Allah bless them & may their souls 
rest in peace my condolence for their families 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-stylediva-

riti4u

IF-Stunnerz

riti4u

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
very sad news .My prayers with those who lost their lives ..what is more depressing is the way investigations are carried out and aftermath of such attacks...and we always end up with these attacks forgotten.. Hope to see perpetrators gettin caught soon and some serious action taken to beef up security..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

..Christine..

Goldie

..Christine..

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Feel sorry for the blast victims.
Let us hope that LOVE,PEACE AND UNITY RULE OUR Country India.

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
aww noo

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
its really sad. My prayers n Condolances to eveeryone
deepest sympathy and prayers

Richadelhi

Richadelhi

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Very Bad ...No Security I dont know how to manage all the things... O lord help me.

-sayeed-

IF-Dazzler

-sayeed-

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
yeah! i've heard about this. i'm very worried about my maternal family n friends stay in hyd. i hope that they are in safe. i hope that the terrorists will be caught n punish themselves.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top