Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-stylediva-

-stylediva-

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
  I stay in hyderabad malekpet just one stop from dilsukhnagar, my name is  srividya. I went to same places in the morning at ten ,  First i went to opposite side APSRTC bus stop to send off my mother inlaw who was going to vijaywada,then i crossed the road  near konark theatre circle, on that day there was some auto band or supposed to be rally from LB nagar to Abids against petrol hike, there was lot of police petroling checking two wheelers, i think police already had some info otherwise there was lot of security, I asked the autowala he told some auto unions are creating problem to ordinary auto drivers so there is tight security.But then i went to coffee shop adjecent to anand tiffin centre took coffee powder & went into that lane till dead end to buy a lace for my duppatta & walked into those lanes of dilsukh nagar went into venkadri theatre lane to take my duppata which i gave for dying in shilpa matching centre & walked towards the main road of venkatadri theatre,i saw so many people in the bustop especially college students waiting for busses in that busstops, usually that place & lane is very busy with small venders, watch sellers,small earrings, bangle sellers, purses ,MIx & match dresses  hung  &of course theatre  small cell phone shop & a medical shop also there. very busy indeed .i really feel bad for those small street vendors & dwellers who are innocent. consider myself lucky indeed. Bcz i always prefer to shop after 3.30 in the afternoon  after my son is back from the school . thank god i went in the morning that day.   I saw in the Tv Bomb was kept in the place just near the foot over bridge where 107v bustop is also there so many people in the bus  stopmight have died  due to the blast. I  returned home at two heard the news at 6.55 really surprised & shocked to hear & could not sleep  seeing those dead bodies in Tv. My heartiest condolence to all innocent people & shop keepers, students standing in the bustop to return their homes. But police shd have been more alert with CC cameras which were there in  both the places but disconnected by culprits.

Edited by styledivaDD - 23 February 2013 at 10:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honeydaisy-AarYaholic-harshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Serial Blast In Hyderabad| (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
My condolences to the families who lost their loved ones

And I hope and pray for the speedy recovery of those injured

This came as a shocker...I hope peace prevails throughout the nation and we the people stay united

.EatMyShorts.

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

loveyoupreeto

loveyoupreeto

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Prayers and condolences to everyone

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
thanks for the thread. why do the innocent people always been targeted? Ouch. its really sad that many innocent people loosing their lives for some other selfish reasons. many are injured. the funny thing is the way the CM consoles the injured people. he was asking one woman what were u doing at that time in that place ma?? Shocked what does he mean.. what any one will do at the time of 7 PM??? its not that late to be at home.

Prayers and condolences for the loss...

hope their soul may rest in peace.  

Edited by harshdb - 23 February 2013 at 10:00pm

-stylediva-.Tanya...Athena..

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Its very sad 2 c this kinda thingz still happening n no1 does anything 2 stop this!! all my prayers 4 those ppl suffering frm such terrorist attacks n all kind of atrocities n injustice.. :( :'( 

sankalp_prapti

Coolbie

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
I Stay very near to the place.
When it happened  we could hear the sound till our house.

@The police did get the info of an attack but the exact location was I suppose not known...but I believe that the Police narrowed down to the famous Sai Baba temple at DSNR which was made target  in the past too, thus the head spent a generous 40 mins there...  May be they thought that seeing that kind of security the pests wouldn't be able to carry on their evil plans, but the police got tricked and played with... what a misconception they had. Ouch

@Most ridicules thing is the PM and party high command come by choppers... the whole area is paralyzed... no traffic moment at that time, a few less critical people are moved to other hospitals for less crowd and most bloody thing is that even the relatives weren't allowed to see their loved ones who were admitted in the hospitals where our respected PM was gonna visit!Angry

It is a painful thing to say that the govt couldn't protect its people...
My point is we too should have a zero tolerance law for such attacks like in US... I really appreciate that country for its disciplineClap.

Edited by Killer_Shark - 24 February 2013 at 7:18am

-stylediva-riti4uSwastikAshNi

-stylediva-

-stylediva-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
 ya right  @killer_shark that day was thursday & lot of rush expected in baba temple & it was ekadashi ,on special days there is more crowd near the temple & a big que on thursdays from morning to evening for darshan & ann dan .I saw lot of patrolling & checking near the temple. But may be culprits found impossible to plant there  so they choose other two places which  are  dead busy with pedestrians ,small vendors , people coming out of cinema hall police were checking two wheelers for  license i suppose. near konark theatre & so was venkatadri theatre it was the place where people get down from foot over bridge or go to other side of the main road. But i heard bomb was planted exactly near JC bags shopee ,in the cellar there is a china bazar too .so again lot of  near footover brige it is 107v bus stand. today i went the road was broken all the hops were like burnt black, they removed the seling ,people are walking as usual but  fear can  be clearly  noticed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_prapti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top