*From To Sathish*-Sathish's new movie Info & Pics pg20! (Page 60)

Post Reply New Post

Page 60 of 101

spain

spain

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I like the nice thought behind the short story, Satish. Thumbs Up

More than the size, a rock's placement is what intrigues onlookers.
I liked the sacred twist in the tale too.

Edited by spain - 11 February 2014 at 11:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

s.satishkumar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*From To Sathish*-Sathish's new movie Info & Pics pg20! (Page 60)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ap.meena

ap.meena

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 3:16am | IP Logged
The rock dared to roll down leaving other rocks and it never lost hope.. It stood patiently to be worshipped...
Nice one Satish..

s.satishkumar

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
SAYINGS WITH DEEP MEANINGS AND NOT FOR SHALLOW MINDS

The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
Arnold H. Glasow

It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.
Julius CEASAR

Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come.

Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.
Carl Jung

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.
Napoleon Hill

Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses and disappointments; but let us have patience and we soon shall see them in their proper figures.
Joseph Addison

How many a man has thrown up his hands at a time when a little more effort, a little more patience would have achieved success.
Elbert Hubbard

"There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you, and there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself."

"A waiting person is a patient person. The word patience means the willingness to stay where we are and live the situation out to the full in the belief that something hidden there will manifest itself to us."
Henri J.M. Nouwen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaap.meenaspain

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Hi people,

I am going to be busy with work for the film ARIMA NAMBI for the next four to five days and i doubt if i will have energy to write the next chapter of WHAT IF.I might just have enough energy to jot a few lines that strike my curious and abstract mind.so please bear with me until the next chapter.I wish you all a happy life.remember small steps and more importantly one step at a time.be here and be now.

love
                                                                      satish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spainap.meena

ap.meena

ap.meena

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s.satishkumar

SAYINGS WITH DEEP MEANINGS AND NOT FOR SHALLOW MINDS

It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.
Julius CEASAR
I really agree with this. Even I feel like the same when I'm down...

Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come.
This is a must for me. I should remember this for ever and apply when I make decisions... A true one and very much needed for everyone.. We ppl, are tend to take decisions, when we are in haste... Controlling this is big step towards Success..

How many a man has thrown up his hands at a time when a little more effort, a little more patience would have achieved success.
Elbert Hubbard
I have myself experienced this. So now I used to tell this to others... Most people quit before that last one step, and those who wait and take the last one turn are now our great leaders and personalities..
No one success, when is the little more patience and effort will lead you to success but combining all the above three will give you a very successful and happy life...

Thanks Sathish for sharing such nice quotes, reminding us of great values...

spain

ap.meena

ap.meena

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s.satishkumar

Hi people,

I am going to be busy with work for the film ARIMA NAMBI for the next four to five days and i doubt if i will have energy to write the next chapter of WHAT IF.I might just have enough energy to jot a few lines that strike my curious and abstract mind.so please bear with me until the next chapter.I wish you all a happy life.remember small steps and more importantly one step at a time.be here and be now.

love
                                                                      satish

All the best for your work in this movie. May you have all the strength and energy to do the justice at the right time to the role you are offered. I pray, and I really mean as I pray now in my mind, you go to great heights, achieve success and be happy ever.
We are ready to wait any time to read your next chapter... We will here with the same curiosity and eagerness, as your earlier chapters dint let our expectations down and will keep us with the same hope...

spain

spain

spain

Posted: 13 February 2014 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ap.meena

All the best for your work in this movie. May you have all the strength and energy to do the justice at the right time to the role you are offered. I pray, and I really mean as I pray now in my mind, you go to great heights, achieve success and be happy ever.
We are ready to wait any time to read your next chapter... We will here with the same curiosity and eagerness, as your earlier chapters dint let our expectations down and will keep us with the same hope...

Very nicely written, Meena!!Smile
You took the words right out of my mouth!!

Satish, you have our full support always.Embarrassed

On a side note, advanced Happy Valentine's Day to everyone...Tongue

ap.meenas.satishkumar

ap.meena

ap.meena

Posted: 13 February 2014 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spain

Originally posted by ap.meena

Very nicely written, Meena!!Smile
You took the words right out of my mouth!!

Satish, you have our full support always.Embarrassed

On a side note, advanced Happy Valentine's Day to everyone...Tongue

Valentine's day... Embarrassed

spains.satishkumar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top