*From To Sathish*-Sathish's new movie Info & Pics pg20! (Page 59)

Post Reply New Post

Page 59 of 121

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
 An Irish farmer named Seamus had a car accident.
 In court, the lorry company's hot-shot solicitor was questioning Seamus.

'Didn't you say to the Police at the scene of the accident,
    'I'm fine?' asked the solicitor.

Seamus responded:
    'Well, I'll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite cow, Bessie, into the...'

'I didn't ask for any details', the solicitor interrupted.
    'Just answer the question. Did you not say, at the scene of the accident,'I'm fine!'?'
    Seamus, 'Well, I had just got Bessie into the trailer and I was driving down the road...'

The solicitor interrupted again,
    'Your Honour, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the police on the scene that he was fine. Now several weeks after the accident, he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question.'
    By this time, the Judge was fairly interested in Seamus's answer
    and said to the solicitor:
    'I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favorite cow, Bessie'.

Seamus thanked the Judge and proceeded.
    'Well as I was saying, I had just loaded Bessie, my favourite cow, into the trailer and was driving her down the road when this huge lorry and trailer came through a stop sign and hit my trailer right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurt, very bad like, and didn't want to move.
    However, I could hear old Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible pain just by her groans.  

Shortly after the accident, a policeman on a motorbike turned up. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After he looked at her and saw her condition, he shook his head saying ...'this cow's in bad shape'... and taking out his gun, shot her between the eyes.

Then the policeman came across the road, gun still in hand, looked me, and said, 'How are you feeling?'

'Now, your Honor, what would you have said?'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaap.meena

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*From To Sathish*-Sathish's new movie Info & Pics pg20! (Page 59)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Why is the place in a stadium where people SIT, called a STAND ?

Why is that everyone wants to go to HEAVEN, but nobody wants to DIE..

Shall I say that there is racial discrimination even in chess...
As the WHITE piece is moved FIRST...

In our country,
We have FREEDOM of SPEECH,
Then why do we have TELEPHONE BILLS ?

If money doesn't grow on TREES,
then why do banks have BRANCHES ?

Why doesn't GLUE
stick to its BOTTLE ?

Why do you still call it a BUILDING,
when its already BUILT ?

If its true that we are here to HELP others,
What are others HERE for ?

If you arent supposed to DRINK and DRIVE...
Why do bars have PARKING lots ?

If All The Nations In The World Are In Debt,
Where Did All The Money Go..?

When Dog Food Is New With Improved Taste,
Who Tests It..?

If The "Black Box" Flight Recorder Is Never Damaged During A Plane Crash,
Why Isn't The Whole Airplane Made Out Of That Stuff..?

Who Copyrighted
The Copyright Symbol..?

Can You Cry Under Water.?

Why Do People Say "You've Been Working Like A Dog",
When Dogs Just Sit Around All Day..??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaap.meenaspain

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
                                                     CHAPTER 10

I've been alone with you
Inside my mind
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips
A thousand times
I sometimes see you
Pass outside my door
Hello!
Is it me you're looking for?
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted
And my arms are open wide
'cause you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much
I love you
                           lionel richie

Every second of the medium we call time is an action packed one.every second a life is born.every second someone somewhere is making love and creating  life.Every second a life is dying.every second a life lies dead.Every second a person somewhere on this earth is moving towards his death or moving towards that moment he or she will meet someone whom they will fall in love with.It is a mad mad world and still move away and go up,up way up and look down.For every second there are cosmic particles and meteor smashing into our atmosphere.Every second somewhere in the universe a star is being born.And at this point our earth is travelling around the sun at a speed of 108,000 km/h.The sun is travelling around the milky way our galaxy at a speed of 486,000 miles per hour.So much,so many things are happening at this second.

Elevated in an elevator

Assistant commissioner of police balasubramaniam got into his vehicle and left to the station with many thoughts racing through his mind and wondering how he was going to go about this suicide case for the commissioner of police had asked him to report to him in three days time.The reason being that every saturday the commissioner of police met with the chief minister and reported on matters regarding intelligence and other happenings in the state.The death of dilip although considered a suicide had to be handled carefully for he was politically connected and his uncle was in alliance with the ruling party.So everything had to be handled with great care and finesse and the commissioner of police had given strict instructions to this effect.For bala all this was rather mundane stuff for the department of police had to regularly face harsh criticism and negative reviews from the government and the public.But matters were different with shalini in the mix.He knew she was not involved in anyway with the case and yet his instinct told him she was lying about something and  he wondered how he was going to get her to talk to him about it.Just then rajashekaran called him on his cell phone and informed him that they had the footage where dilip had rudely pushed a person aside on his way into the elevator.He added " maybe the person who got pushed had a motive to take revenge for in the video he falls down and injures his forehead ".Bala requested rajashekaran to get more details of the injured man in the video and that he would be there as soon as possible.

The day drew to a close and slowly the fading light ushered in the twilight.Light and dark mingled like long lost lovers and said their goodbyes for they would meet again early in the morning.Shalini stood alone imagining all this as she waited for the elevator to come up and the tinkle noise announced that the elevator had arrived and lost in thoughts she entered it and was suprised and shocked to see mani standing there.Shalini looked at him and asked him what he was doing on her floor.Mani smiled gently and said " well i was coming up to see you and find out if you are free to join me for dinner.There is a nice chinese restaurant around the corner".shalini looked at him and said i was thinking the same thing and you are here with my thoughts.They bot looked at each other without looking at each other and then mani said " i have never felt this way before and i dont know what or how to react to these emotions and feelings".shalini smiled and said well i am used to these feelings everyday and when she saw mani's curious expression she laughed loudly and said of course it is all strange to me too.

They stood side by side feeling the same,enveloped in the same emotions which strangely made their bodies feel as one.The elevator doors closed silently and with a jerk started its descent.The slight movement of the descending elevator rocked their bodies and their fingers touched and shalini grabbed hold of mani's hand.Mani looked down in to her eyes and just like that kissed her.He kissed her for he felt it was the most natural thing to do.He kissed her for she was in his head telling him to kiss her and he kissed her for at that moment it was the only way they could share their breath and life as one.They held on to each other in love and panic.panic for they knew that they had found each other after all these years and did not want to lose the other again.They both felt and realised that it was their first kiss and that it was a special moment.a moment to be treasured for it can never again be recreated.They kissed with their lips and yet they kissed with their souls and that is the magic of love.Everything is forgotten,everyone is forgotten,time stands still and has no meaning and only the two existed.They both kissed and held on to each other and imagined that they had crossed countless lives and hurdles just to be here.just for this magical and beautiful moment and with that kiss the circle was complete.two has become one and it is a bond that can never be broken even in death for even when one goes away they live on in our minds and souls.

She watched and as she saw them together she realised that shalini was important for mani and that she loved him as much as she did.She did not know what to do but fade away and leave them together.They stood side by side faces flushed and lost in their love and the doors opened and they both looked up and their stood Assistant commissioner  police balasubramaniam.

"If kissing was just two people touching lips, it wouldn't touch our hearts and bind our souls the way it does."
                                                                                                                                                                                            Unknown

spainap.meena

ap.meena

ap.meena

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the episode... I pity Bala...
Thank God 'SHE' understood he needed Shalini..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

s.satishkumar

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Thank you spain and meena

spain

ap.meena

ap.meena

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Hi Sathish,

Why cant you make a separate thread for this story? It will be great... TO have the episodes in one thread.. More members will enjoy reading it... I would like to share this with others tooo...

spain

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
                         I love mark twain

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.

A man is never more truthful than when he acknowledges himself a liar.

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.

Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen

What a wee little part of a person's life are his acts and his words! His real life is led in his head, and is known to none but himself.

Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.

spainap.meena

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
                                         boulder blues

Among the rocky hills,not of a very great height stood an out cropping of rocks
 weathered,beaten and mauled by wind and rain they still stood tall and with great pride.
 heavy rainfall during the week had loosened one rock and it stood barely holding its place
 it was held with great burden by the other rocks for they did not want it roll away and fall to the ground
 so they whispered to it and said hold on,hold on for you will roll away and never be with us again
 but the little rock was tired and felt bored with the other rocks and wanted change
  it did not want to spend milleniums getting scraped and wasted by the elements
 and finally crash into dust to mingle with the other dusty rocks blowing in the air

casting away its rocky neighbours clutches it waited patiently,patiently but with anticipation
 and then when a sudden gust of wind blew its way and asked the little rock do you,do you really want to
it screamed at its loudest voice yes i do,i do with all my heart
  so the wind toppled the little rock and down and down it rolled on the slippery and muddy slopes

Time passed and years passed and from up above its kith bickered and bitched
serves you right to walk away from us,now lie there down below wasting away
 but the little rock did not lose heart and tried to hold its tiny and stony head high

and then a passing shepherd saw this shiny rock lying there
 he had been told not to go up the rocky mountains for they were sacred
  but here at his feet lay a rock as if it had fallen from the heavens above
    alone and yet shining it lay there yet beckoning to him with open arms.

so started the bond between the little rock and the boy
but the bond would be soon shattered for one day the boy came with a chisel and hammer
 and started hacking at the little rock one blow at a time
each blow was like a fatal one for it seemed to shatter the very core of the little rock
 but still it held its faith put by whispers only it could hear in its head

for weeks the shepherd boy hacked and hacked,toiled many hours
 and one day he sighed deeply and said loudly.there,there now your work is done

but work and a other human and cliched matters drew the boy and his family to a far away land on distant shores and soon he forgot about the little rock and what he had done to it

the little rock now half its size stood alone not knowing what the shepherd boy had done to it
it stood still holding on to some faith and believing that it had rolled down for a higher purpose

and the next day a few holy men who were passing that place on their way to some holy land
stopped and stared at the rock which lay on the ground and started chanting loudly
they started dancing around the rock screaming and weeping at the same time
they fell to the ground and saluted and prayed to the stone
and thus was born another swayambhu linga

many years later the boy returned and amazed to see that the village he had grown up  in had turned into a very famous and a holy place.
  realising that the place had become famous for the temple which had been built there he went to visit the place and slowly chanting the lords name he went in
 the lord was being bathed and so the young man stood in awe and reverence
and then as he closely observed the lingam he realised that it looked very familiar
 and then like thunder it struck him that it was his creation from that little rock
that had rolled down all those years ago.
shaking his head in amazement he went on his way smiling at the mysterious ways of the powers above

so the little rock that bravely rolled down stands in the temple
 lovingly bathed and dressed everyday.worshipped everyday

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaap.meenaspain

Post Reply New Post

Go to top