*From To Sathish*-Sathish's new movie Info & Pics pg20! (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 124

spain

spain

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
I wouldn't recommend u to watch Chennai Express even on dvd or television
You will seriously hate me for watching it.
I like SRK, but I hated the movie.
But if you insist, I would suggest taking two panadols before seeing it at home.

I would recommend listening to Aashiqui 2 songs.
I don't know if you've already listened to them, but I don't remember seeing them on ur list.
I like Aashiqui 2 songs the most for this year.

I lost interest with Tamil movies and songs.
Apparently Thalaivaa is a rip off of Nayakan + Devar Magan + Sarkar.
I haven't seen it but I already know the storyline. Not interested in watching it now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

s.satishkumar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*From To Sathish*-Sathish's new movie Info & Pics pg20! (Page 29)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
                    Learn to be still

It's no good believing in somebody else
If you can't believe in yourself
You give them the reason to take all the power and wealth
It's no good you trying to sit on the fence
And hope that the trouble will pass
Cause sitting on fences can make you a pain in the a---

I am not given to panic and anxiety but spend more or spent more time wondering and thinking about what people will make of my choices in life and how they will judge me.But from the past few years i have taken a stand in doing and performing in tv or films roles that i like and i judge right.I have been doing pretty much nothing since june reason being that i had to wait for my shaved head to sprout weeds and most importantly waiting for good offers to come.well i am happy to say i shot for the national bingo yumitos ad and the team was from mumbai and they were very happy with my perfomance.

Only offers from television producers keep knocking on my door and looks like it is going to be a long struggle to make myself noticed on the big screen.But now offlate i dont give much thought to it and go about my daily routine of my running and pumping weights and looking after my health.But mostly i spend reading and writing stuff for which i have to give shape.I have been looking back into my past and way back into my childhood and rediscovering lots of interesting incidents which i will share as time flows by and one particular incident i am shaping into ghost story.It is sometimes very frustrating when i am not able to develop my thoughts and ideas into larger narratives and i just let them flow and wait for them to flow back when my mind is in the right phase.I dont know why but a strange sense of tranquility has taken over my soul and i have kind of slowed my time down to living every second of time given to me.My wife tells me it is my male menopause setting in and i smile when i hear those words.Time,life,age and years,what are they but numbers and i feel my actions will speak better than them.

I hope all you forum members are doing well and i wish you and your families a great day.

satish

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naadagammigannithyamkvrojapoooo

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests
until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells
in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells
because they have not reached the detectable size.

2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person's lifetime.

3. When the person's immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed
and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.

4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional deficiencies.
These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.

5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and including supplements
will strengthen the immune system.

6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells
in the bone marrow, gastro-intestinal tract etc., and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.

7. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.

8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size. However prolonged use of
chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.

9. When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system
is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.

10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy.
Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.

11. An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer cells by not feeding it with the foods it needs to multiply.

WHAT CANCER CELLS FEED ON:
a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells.
Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal,Spoonful, etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful.
 A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses but only in very small amounts.
Table salt has a chemical added to make it white in colour. Better alternative is Bragg's aminos or sea salt.

b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus.
By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soy milk, cancer cells are being starved.

c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is acidic and it is best to eat fish,
and a little chicken rather than beef or pork. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites,
which are all harmful, especially to people with cancer.

d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body
into an alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live
enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes to nourish
and enhance growth of healthy cells.

To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts)
and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).

e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high caffeine. Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer-fighting properties.
Water--best to drink purified water, or filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it.

12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines
become putrified and leads to more toxic buildup.

13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes
to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body's killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.

14. Some supplements build up the immune system (IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins,
minerals, EFAs etc.) to enable the body's own killer cells to destroy cancer cells. Other supplements like
vitamin E are known to cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death, the body's normal method of disposing of damaged,
unwanted, or unneeded cells.

15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor.

Anger, unforgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit.
Learn to relax and enjoy life.

16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment. Exercising daily, and deep breathing help to get more
oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durganaadagammigan

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Banta Singh having a political discussion with a Pakistani in London.
Paki Says " We have a new Prime minister and his name is Nawaz Sharrif."
Banta " Oh yah, what a coincidence. Our Prime Minister is also called Nawaz Shareef"
Paki " Banta, do not pull my leg. I know he is Manmohan Singh"
Banta " Oh yes, But he is Na-Awaz but very Shareeef"

nithyamkv

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
 EYES WIDE SHUT AND ZIPS wide open. India incredible rape india

Just a week ago i read a news report which brought to light a strange judgement where a judge said that a 16 year old can have sex if she is willing and it cannot be considered rape.And now in the nirbhaya case a 16 year old is sent to juvie home even though he was proven guilty.Does this make any sense.

I guess by now india has won the dubious distniction of being the rape country of the world.Sadly they win nothing in olympics or other major sports events and maybe they wil get the coveted gold medal if a rape like event is held among nations.I guess the time has come and gone for justice.and sadly the rapes continue for it seems like only the rapists are coming and the rape victims are going nowhere.

I really wonder if this sinister and ugly streak was always there but hidden and only now it has hit the headlines in its glory.For now most of the cases seem to be on the northern side of our peninsula  where our borders are wide open on the east and west and totally open in the centre at new delhi.

In olden days history tells you that when the law of the land breaks down and injustice is done then it is the king who is to blame or whoever is in charge.Now in a land where we have deaf mute for a prime minister and a woman for the puppet master why is she keeping mum.

It looks like open season on our country and every news is filled with gloom and doom.I dont know whether to worry about onions or petrol or the atrocious driving techniques of people on our roads.

And yet through all this we have nobody to look up to and follow.I think it is time from people from all walks of life to take the initiative and come together to do something about the situation.

The safety of women is the number one priority and really strict and scary laws have to be brought to the table for if not then things are gonna get lot worse.I wonder if the male bastion of the law will agree and accept or will they buckle down fearing for their genitals.Yup public castration is the best sentence for rapists but which i fear will never pass.Me thinks the law makers are scared to pass this law for what will happen to them if they are caught raping .never mind that they are raping the law and etc.

Whatever one opinions we might have about countries practicing islam the one thing we must appreciate is their strict law and punishments when it comes to matters of rape and corruption.Yes slice off the pricks ,chop off the hands and heads and dig out the eyes which committed crimes.

Now if only a few examples are made in india you think things wont improve.they will definitely improve and the best place to start is with holy men and their ashrams.

72  year old asaram bapu is arrested for molesting a 16 year old.Wow guruji what yoga or breathing techniques are you practicing.better still kindly inform us of your diet so that i can talk to the next gen who are now plagued by diabetes and resulting impotency.

My only wish is if i reach the age of 72 that i can hold my bladder and not have to wear an adult diaper leave alone trying to molest a 16 year old.

Mother india , mother land,land of shakti  and now the land of rapes and rapists.What is scary is if this is just the beginning and we still have a long way to go before thing turn better.

As for me i am buying a cycle to combat petrol prices and am going to stop eating onions
.well they give you bad breath anyway.AH sour grapes.Chee chee intha palam pulikuthu.Be well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgamaghunithyamkv

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Mathematics:

This comes from 2 math teachers with a combined total of 70 yrs. experience.
It has an indisputable mathematical logic. It also made me Laugh Out Loud.
This is a strictly mathematical viewpoint..it goes like this:

What Makes 100%?

What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%?
We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over
100%.

How about achieving 103%?

What makes up 100% in
life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help
you answer these questions:

If:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 =
98%

and

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But ,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5
= 100%

And,

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T
2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20
= 103%

AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.

A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G
1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+
14+7 = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty,
that while Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, its the Bullsh!t and Ass Kissing that will put you over the top.

Now you know why some people are where they are!

nithyamkv

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
                                         Thalaivaa review

UPPU ILLATHA PANDAM KUPAIYILE

Any decent cook armed with just meagre stuff to work with should and can whip up a tasty and passable dish to eat and any decent cook armed with the best of stuff to work with must serve the guests a great dish.But any decent cook or even a great cook will fall from grace if a great recipe he cooked tastes bland and spiceless.

Well in those words i summarize my thoughts on thalaivaa.Ilaya thalapathy vijay is truly a mass hero and there is no doubting his reach anymore for it is there for everyone to see.Even average films like vettaikaaran,velayudham have earned money just because vijay played the mass action hero to whom people can look upto.
When i mentioned uppu in the beginning it translates to screenplay and even now there is no one to beat mr.bhagyaraj in this area.Average stories came alive and kept us enthralled in films like thooral ninnu pochu,antha 7 naatkal,chinna veedu and a few more.When one goes to see a film you go expecting something average and we tend to forgive the film even if it reasonably watchable but the audience never forgives the film if it is dreary and boring.

From the introduction of vijay in australia and throughout the movie what lacks is the mass hero vijay we have come to accept and adore.His eyes adorn the backside of many autos and that particular shot is from the film ghilli.but in thalaivaa in the name of class and restraint they have tied down vijay and in the process we see somebody lifeless on screen.Even in the fights or emotional scenes just for change and to give a new look the director has killed vijay and completely lost the pulse of audience.

How many ever getups or change of hairstyles and looks an actor can attempt ultimately it is the same actor who is acting beneath all that changes.For instance in the many different roles the master shivaji ganesan portrayed he did not change the way he walked,cried or delivered his lines just for change and did it only if he was portraying a handicapped or a mad character.

Coming to vijay we know his strengths and are also aware of his weaknesses and the director should have let vijay play to his strength which are his speed and style.

When compared to thuppaki,thalaivaa is bland and tasteless and leaves you fretting and fuming.The few redeeming scenes are those with sathyaraaj and few with santhaanam.If only santhaanams expressions and body language had the range and talent of vadivelu whom i miss very much for he is really an awesome actor.I am happy that actor sathyaraaj has slowly started doing character roles for he steals every scene he comes in the character of ANNA.Amala paul looks hot and has done a decent job and actor suresh looks he needs to stop eating for a few years and run on the treadmill for a century.All those comedy scenes in australia involving local actors are downright irritating and idiotic.

Good cinema does not mean dreary and boring cinema.love today and kaadhalukku mariyathai were good films and made as much money as vijays action films.Director vijay should watch movies like baasha,naayagan and the god father series and learn more about screenplay before he attempts movies such as thalaivaa.A director might have a great story but will fail again and again if he does not translate that into a great screenplay.But an ordinary story will work great if it has a great screenplay.So the best of mutton biriyani and the best of fish curries will taste bad if it is bland and has no salt.In the end a great movie is like life itself konjam santhosam,konjam kanneer,konjam konjals and konjam jollu.mix them well and you have an ordinary but an interesting life.Be well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkvrojapoooo

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the honest review Satish.. Star

Originally posted by s.satishkumar

When i mentioned uppu in the beginning it translates to screenplay and even now there is no one to beat mr.bhagyaraj in this area.Average stories came alive and kept us enthralled in films like thooral ninnu pochu,antha 7 naatkal,chinna veedu and a few more. 

I Agree 100%.. How I miss that Bhagyaraj now..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top