*From To Sathish*-Sathish's new movie Info & Pics pg20! (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 121

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
"Youth was the time for happiness, its only season; young people, leading a lazy, carefree life, partially occupied by scarcely absorbing studies, were able to devote themselves unlimitedly to the liberated exultation of their bodies. They could play, dance, love, and multiply their pleasures. They could leave a party, in the early hours of the morning, in the company of sexual partners they had chosen, and contemplate the dreary line of employees going to work. They were the salt of the earth, and everything was given to them, everything was permitted for them, everything was possible. Later on, having started a family, having entered the adult world, they would be introduced to worry, work, responsibility, and the difficulties of existence; they would have to pay taxes, submit themselves to administrative formalities while ceaselessly bearing witness--powerless and shame-filled--to the irreversible degradation of their own bodies, which would be slow at first, then increasingly rapid; above all, they would have to look after children, mortal enemies, in their own homes, they would have to pamper them, feed them, worry about their illnesses, provide the means for their education and their pleasure, and unlike in the world of animals, this would last not just for a season, they would remain slaves of their offspring always, the time of joy was well and truly over for them, they would have to continue to suffer until the end, in pain and with increasing health problems, until they were no longer good for anything and were definitively thrown into the rubbish heap, cumbersome and useless. In return, their children would not be at all grateful, on the contrary their efforts, however strenuous, would never be considered enough, they would, until the bitter end, be considered guilty because of the simple fact of being parents. From this sad life, marked by shame, all joy would be pitilessly banished. When they wanted to draw near to young people's bodies, they would be chased away, rejected, ridiculed, insulted, and, more and more often nowadays, imprisoned. The physical bodies of young people, the only desirable possession the world has ever produced, were reserved for the exclusive use of the young, and the fate of the old was to work and to suffer. This was the true meaning of solidarity between generations; it was a pure and simple holocaust of each generation in favor of the one that replaced it, a cruel, prolonged holocaust that brought with it no consolation, no comfort, nor any material or emotional compensation."
? Michel Houellebecq, The Possibility of an Island 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*From To Sathish*-Sathish's new movie Info & Pics pg20! (Page 14)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
         death quotes and the holes left behind waiting to be filled

"I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens."
? Woody Allen

"I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to."

? Jimi Hendrix, Jimi Hendrix - Axis: Bold as Love

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

"It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one. We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up. And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know. It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is. Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things."
? Lemony Snicket, Horseradish: Bitter Truths You Can't Avoid

"If you gave someone your heart and they died, did they take it with them? Did you spend the rest of forever with a hole inside you that couldn't be filled?"
? Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

"That was the thing. You never got used to it, the idea of someone being gone. Just when you think it's reconciled, accepted, someone points it out to you, and it just hits you all over again, that shocking."
? Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever

"If you have a sister and she dies, do you stop saying you have one? Or are you always a sister, even when the other half of the equation is gone?"
? Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper

"If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?"
? Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
        fact,fiction or just plain interesting

Hindu units of time measurement

a Paramaanus (??????) is the normal interval of blinking in humans, or approximately 4 seconds

a vighati (?????) is 6 paramaanus, or approximately 24 seconds

a ghadiya (???) is 60 vighatis, or approximately 24 minutes

a muhurta (???????) is equal to 2 ghadiyas, or approximately 48 minutes
a nakshatra ahoratram (??????? ?????????) or sidereal day is exactly equal to 30 muhurtas (Note: A day is considered to begin and end at sunrise, not midnight.)

An alternate system described in the Vishnu Purana Time measurement section of the Vishnu Purana Book I Chapter III is as follows:

10 blinks of the eye = 1 Ksht´h
35 Ksht´hs = 1 Kal
20 Kals = 1 Muhrtta
30 Muhrttas = 1 day (24 hours)
30 days = 1 month
6 months = 1 Ayana
2 Ayanas = 1 year or one day (day + night) of the gods

Small units of time used in the Vedas

a trasarenu is the combination of 6 celestial atoms.

a truti is the time needed to integrate

3 trasarenus, or 1/1687.5th of a second.

a vedha is 100 trutis.

a lava is 3 vedhas.

a nimesha is 3 lavas, or a blink.

a kshanas is 3 nimeshas.

a kashthas is 5 kshanas, or about 8 seconds.

a laghu is 15 kashthas, or about 2 minutes.

15 laghus make one nadika, which is also called a danda. This equals the time before water overflows in a six-pala-weight [fourteen ounce] pot of copper, in which a hole is bored with a gold probe weighing four masha and measuring four fingers long. The pot is then placed on water for calculation.

2 dandas make one muhurta.

6 or 7 muhurtas make one yamah, or 1/4th of a day or night.

4 praharas or 4 yamas are in each day or each night.

Lunar metrics

a tithi (or thithi ) or lunar day is defined as the time it takes for the longitudinal angle between the moon and the sun to increase by 12. Tithis begin at varying times of day and vary in duration from approximately 19 to approximately 26 hours.

a paksa (also paksha) or lunar fortnight consists of 15 tithis

a masa or lunar month (approximately 29.5 days) is divided into 2 pakshas: the one between new moon and full moon (waxing) is called gaura (bright) or shukla paksha; the one between full moon and new moon (waning) krishna (dark) paksha.

a ritu (or season) is 2 masa

an ayanam is 3 rituhs

a year is 2 Aayanas

Tropical metrics

a yaama (???) is 7 Ghatis (???)

8 yaamas 1 half of the day (either day or night)

an ahoratram is a tropical day (Note:
A day is considered to begin and end at sunrise, not midnight.)

Reckoning of time amongst the pitrs (ancestors)

1 human fortnight (14 days) = 1 day of the pitrs

30 days of the pitrs = 1 month of the pitrs = (14 x 30 = 420 human days)

12 months of the pitrs = 1 year of the pitrs = (12 months of pitrs x 420 human days = 5040 human days)

The lifespan of the pitrs is 100 years of the pitrs (= 36,000 pitr days = 504,000 human days)

Reckoning of time amongst the Devas.

1 human year = 1 day of the Devas.

30 days of the Devas = 1 month of the Devas.

12 months of the Devas = 1 year of the Devas = 1 divine year.

The lifespan of the Devas is 100 years of the Devas (= 36,000 human years)

The Vishnu Purana Time measurement section of the Vishnu Purana Book I Chapter III explains the above as follows:

2 Ayanas (six month periods, see above) = 1 human year or 1 day of the devas

4,000 + 400 + 400 = 4,800 divine years = 1 Krita Yuga

3,000 + 300 + 300 = 3,600 divine years = 1 Tret Yuga

2,000 + 200 + 200 = 2,400 divine years = 1 Dwpara Yuga

1,000 + 100 + 100 = 1,200 divine years = 1 Kali Yuga

12,000 divine year = 4 Yugas = 1 Mahayuga (also called divine yuga)

Reckoning of time for Brahma.

1000 Mahayugas = 1 kalpa = 1 day (day only) of Brahma
(Two kalpas constitute a day and night of Brahma)

30 days of Brahma = 1 month of Brahma (259.2 billion human years)

12 months of Brahma = 1 year of Brahma (3.1104 trillion human years)

50 years of Brahma = 1 Pararddha

2 parardhas = 100 years of Brahma = 1 Para = 1 Mahakalpa (the lifespan of Brahma)(311.04 trillion human years)

One day of Brahma is divided into 10,000 parts called charanas. The charanas are divided as follows:

The Four Yugas

4 charanas (1,728,000 solar years)    Satya Yuga

3 charanas (1,296,000 solar years)    Treta Yuga

2 charanas (864,000 solar years)    Dwapar Yuga

1 charanas (432,000 solar years)    Kali Yuga

The cycle repeats itself so altogether there are 1,000 cycles of mahayugas in one day of Brahma.

One cycle of the above four yugas is one mahayuga (4.32 million solar years)
as is confirmed by the Gita statement "sahasra-yuga paryantam ahar-yad brahmano viduh", meaning, a day of brahma is of 1000 mahayugas. Thus a day of Brahma, kalpa, is of duration: 4.32 billion solar years.

Two kalpas constitute a day and night of Brahma

A manvantara consists of 71 mahayugas (306,720,000 solar years). Each Manvantara is ruled by a Manu.

After each manvantara follows one Sandhi Kala of the same duration as a Krita Yuga (1,728,000 = 4 Charana). (It is said that during a Sandhi Kala, the entire earth is submerged in water.)

A kalpa consists of a period of 1,728,000 solar years called Adi Sandhi, followed by 14 manvantaras and Sandhi Kalas.

A day of Brahma equals
(14 times 71 mahayugas) + (15 x 4 Charanas)
= 994 mahayugas + (60 Charanas)
= 994 mahayugas + (6 x 10) Charanas
= 994 mahayugas + 6 mahayugas
= 1,000 mahayugas

Currently, 50 years of Brahma have elapsed and we are in the first Day of the 51st year. This Brahma's day, Kalpa, is named as ShvetaVaraha Kalpa.

Within this Day, six Manvantaras have already elapsed and we are in the seventh Manavatara, named as – Vaivasvatha Manvantara (or Sraddhadeva Manavatara).

Within the Vaivasvatha Manavantara, 27 Mahayugas (4 Yugas together is a Mahayuga), and the Krita, Treta and Dwapara Yugas of the 28th Mahayuga have elapsed.

We are in the Kaliyuga of the 28th Mahayuga. This Kaliyuga began in the year 3102 BC in the proleptic Julian Calendar. Since 50 years of Brahma have already elapsed, we are in the second Parardha, also called as Dvithiya Parardha.

The time elapsed since the current Brahma has taken over the task of creation can be calculated as

432000 x 10 x 1000 x 2 = 8.64 Billion Years (2 Kalpa(day and night) )
8.64 x 109 x 30 x 12 = 3.1104 Trillion Years (1 year of Brahma)
3.1104 x 1012 x 50 = 155.52 Trillion Years (50 years of Brahma)

(6 x 71 x 4320000 ) + 7 x 1.728 x 106 = 1.973 billion years elapsed in first six Manvataras, and Sandhi Kalas in the current Kalpa
27 x 4320000 = 116.640000 million years elapsed in first 27 Mahayugas of the current Manvantara
1.728 x 106 + 1.296 x 106 + 864000 = 3.888 million years elapsed in current Mahayuga
3102 + 2010 = 5112 years elapsed in current Kaliyuga.

So the total time elapsed since current Brahma is

155.52 x 1012 + 1.973109 + 0.00012053302 = 155.52 Trillion Years

The current Kali Yuga began at midnight 17 February / 18 February in 3102 BC in the proleptic Julian calendar.

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
 Viluppuram Chinnaiahpillai Ganesan Manrayar AKA SHIVAJI GANESAN

I am just a normal and everyday joe and yes i envy and there are lot of things i wish i had.The list is not very long but yet they are unreachable.I envy amitabh bachchan for his height and awesome voice,i envy superstar rajinikanth for his style,i envy kamal for his acting and dancing skills.i envy sanjeev kumar for his subtle and awesome acting and if my wishes are granted by god then in my next birth i want to come back as the total package of all that i envy.Yes i want to come back as shivaji ganesan.

Long before rajini lit up a smoke in style,shivaji set the bar in puthiya paravai.I watched him stylishly blow smoke and sipping a drink in the song paartha nyabagam illaiyo and fell head over heels in love with him.If one placed that scene in one of those tcm classics starring humphrey bogart or clark gable i am sure even their jaws would have dropped in amazement.for more style one has to scenes from deiva magan as the spoilt brat asking money from his dad and woweee.shivaji rocks.as a local thug in bale pandiya or as nadaswarm vidwan in thillana moganambal or as lord shiva in thiru vilayadal shivaji has done roles which no actor can or will be ever to do.The lucky man was blessed with awesome voice and dialogue delivery and to top it all acting skills which covered comedy,histronics and everything you can think of.For sheer anger and action few scenes from veerapandiya kattabomman are enough.

Today lot of people might think that he over acted but compare that to todays generation of actors who first of all cannot speak proper tamil leave alone act in one of his films remakes.

If there were gods worshipped for the art of acting then shivaji would be my first choice and i know quite a few people who actually worship him.lord i wish i had a little bit of acting which shivaji had in his toe-nail.For the tamil industry shivajis films serve as the syllabus starting from the 1st std to their graduation.there are so many films and so much to talk about his perfomances and each will end up as an article.

For example after my jog i walked up to the bakery near dhaba express in besantnagar to buy some biscuits to feed the dogs and there was a song from vietnam veedu playing on the telly.the song was palakaatu pakkathile oru appavi raja which was enacted by dhanush in the film yaaradi nee mohini.i have no words to explain what shivaji did and what dhanush did.suffice to say that whenever that song is aired i mutter a few expletives of the third kind and switch channels or just run for cover.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadagam

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
          I am sharing this story which i found in facebook,

For all my friends who love pets...:-) a nice short story...

They told me the big black Lab's name was Reggie,as I looked at him lying in his pen.
The shelter was clean, no-kill,and the people really friendly.

I'd only been in the area for six months, but everywhere I went in the small college town, people were welcoming and open. Everyone waves
when you pass them on the street.
But something was still missing as I attempted to settle in to my new life here, and I thought a dog couldn't hurt.Give me someone to talk to. And I had just seen Reggie's advertisement on the local news. The shelter said they had received numerous calls right after,but they said the people who had come down to see him just didn't look like "Lab people,"whatever that meant. They must've thought I did.But at first, I thought the shelter had misjudged me in giving me Reggie and his things, which consisted of a dog pad, bag of toys almost all of which were brand new tennis balls, his dishes and a sealed letter from his previous owner.
See, Reggie and I didn't really hit it off when we got home.We struggled for two weeks (which is how long the shelter told me to give him to adjust to his new home). Maybe it was the fact that I was trying to adjust, too.Maybe we were too much alike.
I saw the sealed envelope. I had completely forgotten about that. "Okay, Reggie," I said out loud, "let's see if your previous owner has any advice."

To Whomever Gets My Dog:

Well, I can't say that I'm happy you're reading this,a letter I told the shelter could only be opened by Reggie's new owner. I'm not even happy writing it.He knew something was different.So let me tell you about my Lab in the hopes that it will help you bond with him and he with you.First, he loves tennis balls. The more the merrier.Sometimes I think he's part squirrel, the way he hoards them.He usually always has two in his mouth, and he tries to get a third in there. Hasn't done it yet. Doesn't matter where you throw them, he'll bound after them, so be careful.

Don't do it by any roads.Next, commands. Reggie knows the obvious ones ---"sit," "stay," "come," "heel."He knows hand signals, too: He knows "ball" and "food" and "bone" and "treat" like nobody's business.

Feeding schedule: twice a day, regular store-bought stuff; the shelter has the brand.He's up on his shots. Be forewarned: Reggie hates the vet.Good luck getting him in the car. I don't know how he knows when it's time to go to the vet, but he knows.Finally, give him some time. It's only been Reggie and me for his whole life. He's gone everywhere with me,so please include him on your daily car rides if you can.He sits well in the backseat, and he doesn't bark or complain. He just loves to be around people,and me most especially.And that's why I need to share one more bit of info with you...His name's not Reggie. He's a smart dog, he'll get used to it and will respond to it, of that I have no doubt. But I just couldn't bear to give them his real name. But if someone is reading this ...well it means that his new owner should know his real name.

His real name is "Tank." Because, that is what I drive.I told the shelter that they couldn't make "Reggie" available for adoption until they received word from my company commander. You see, my parents are gone, I have no siblings, no one I could've left Tank with ... and it was my only real request of the Army upon my deployment to Iraq, that they make one phone call to the shelter ...in the "event" ... to tell them that Tank could be put up for adoption.Luckily, my CO is a dog-guy, too, and he knew where my platoon was headed. He said he'd do it personally. And if you're reading this,then he made good on his word.
Tank has been my family for the last six years, almost as long as the Army has been my family. And now I hope and pray that you make him part of your family, too, and that he will adjust and come to love you the same way he loved me.If I have to give up Tank to keep those terrible people from coming to the US I am glad to have done so. He is my example of service and of love. I hope I honored him by my service to my country and comrades.All right, that's enough. I deploy this evening and have to drop this letter off at the shelter. Maybe I'll peek in on him and see if he finally got that third tennis ball in his mouth.

Good luck with Tank. Give him a good home, and give him an extra kiss goodnight - every night - from me.
                                                                          Thank you,

Paul Mallory

I folded the letter and slipped it back in the envelope. Sure,I had heard of Paul Mallory, everyone in town knew him,even new people like me. Local kid, killed in Iraq a few months ago and posthumously earning the Silver Star when he gave his life to save three buddies.
Flags had been at half-mast all summer.I leaned forward in my chair and rested my elbows on my knees, staring at the dog.

"Hey, Tank," I said quietly.The dog's head whipped up, his ears cocked and his eyes bright."C'mere boy."He was instantly on his feet, his nails clicking on the hardwood floor.He sat in front of me, his head tilted, searching for the name he hadn't heard in months. "Tank," I whispered.
His tail swished.I kept whispering his name, over and over, and each time,his ears lowered, his eyes softened, and his posture relaxed
as a wave of contentment just seemed to flood him. I stroked his ears, rubbed his shoulders, buried my face into his scruff and hugged him.
"It's me now, Tank, just you and me. Your old pal gave you to me."
Tank reached up and licked my cheek."So whatdaya say we play some ball?"
His ears perked again."Yeah? Ball? You like that? Ball?"Tank tore from my hands and disappeared into the next room.And when he came back, he had three tennis balls in his mouth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadagam

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Here are lyrics from a beautiful heavy metal ballad called i would come for you from nickelback

"I'd Come For You"

Just One more moment, that's all that's needed.
Like wounded soldiers in need of healing.
Time to be honest, this time I'm pleading
Please don't dwell on it, cause I didn't mean it.

I cant believe I said I'd lay our love on the ground
But it doesn't matter cause I've made it up forgive me now
Everyday I spend away my soul's inside out
Gotta be someway that I can make it up to you now, somehow.

By now you'd know that I'd come for you
No one but you, yes I'd come for you
But only if you told me to
And I'd fight for you
I'd lie, it's true
Give my life for you
You know I'd always come for you.

I was blindfolded, but now I'm seeing
My mind was closing, now I'm believing
I finally know just what it means to let someone in
To see the side of me that no one does or ever will
So if you're ever lost and find yourself all alone
I'd search forever just to bring you home,
Here and now this I vow.

By now you'd know that I'd come for you
No one but you, yes I'd come for you
But only if you told me to
And I'd fight for you
I'd lie, it's true
Give my life for you
You know I'd always come for you

No matter what gets in my way
As long as there's still life in me
No matter what, remember you know I'll always come for you.

Yes I'd come for you, no one but you,
Yes I'd come for you
But only if you told me to.

And I'd fight for you
I'd lie, it's true
Give my life for you

No matter what gets in my way
As long as there's still life in me
No matter what, remember you know I'll always come for you
I'd crawl across this world for you
Do anything you want me to
No matter what, remember you know I'll always come for you
You know I'll always come for you.

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
             momentary lapse of reason on the dark side of the moon

my morning walk,jog and sometimes running like hell until keel over and gasp for breath is filled with  many strange and sometimes embarassing moments.In my stupid and lost moments and they seem to fill the better part of my life right now i bump into some incredibly beautiful and interesting women,single,divorced,married.It starts with the routes i take and which are mainly around besant nagar and adyar for my busted knees don't let me walk farther than that radius.so invariably i bump into women regularly for their routes seem to crisscross my routine.I see most of them at least twice or thrice a week and these irregular regularities some time turn into greetings which are a nod of the head or a smile when one does not want to smile.They trun to hellos and good mornings after a few months for somehow trust seems to be established.It is a strange out of body experience for me most of the times for i am fiercely protective of my privacy and especially those early sojourns.

well the good mornings,hellos sometimes lead to a few minutes of conversation or sometimes they recognise me from some ad or tv serial which i have acted in and strike up conversation.well those harmless greetings and conversations sometimes hit a pause when i get invited to their homes for a cup of coffee and i bet my face looks like when i am stuck in an elevator and somebody let rip a ripe one and everyone is busy looking somewhere and i very expressively express it was not me.I dont want that kind of attention at least not yet but maybe probably when i am an old fart of an actor and if people dont recognise me,maybe then maybe i might resort to those kind of things and try to draw attention to myself.

So when called home for coffee i mumble and crumble saying well,you know,i am busy the whole of this century,i am diabetic,or i have to go for chemo for my prostate or my left testicle.sorry i am just kidding but i am stuck for an answer and i escape by saying thanks i will surely come and before their thought process starts working on mobile nos,addresses i look at my watch and fly away.god they must surely think all of the wrong things one dosent want to be thought of.so for the next few days i seriously think of leaving home early and changing my route from the day before and lo and behold the same person is there.let the games begin for the pawns are on the table.so the first move is from her and she pouts and gently chides me saying you are so rude,you went away without taking my number.my move on the board folks and it is the oldest move and i say.sorry but i am married and i am wearing a chastity belt.her move,oh no i was just calling you home for coffee and my husband will be there too.now folks it gets into wierd and alien territory.and i fence,parry and reply i know and go for the oldest card in the book.i am sory but my wife is a real witch,bitch and if she sees me talking to women she does not know then she might just do something bad.in most cases that reply usually suffices but then there are those real wild ones.she moves and she says oh you sad dear,now you really have to come home and have coffee and cake.

so i walk away,escape and give up jogging for a few days and sometimes use the ultimate weapon.i take my car and drive to marina beach and jog there.it is crowded but it works.does it work for you people.

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Hi everybody,

A couple of weeks back i got a call from a production house called camphor cinema and went the next day to meet the director who wanted to meet me.well i was really surprised to know that the gentleman i was meeting was the famous gnana rajashekaran,director of famous and award winnign films such as bharathi and periyaar.Anyway i spent some time talking shop with him and was happy to know that he was interested in casting me in his next film a bio-pic on math genius ramanujam.without a seconds hesitation i said okay and that i was ready.it is going to be a bi-lingual and is going to be shot in both tamil and english.funny note is i will be shaving my head and wearing kudumi wig since i am playing an iyengar from the 1920's.

I know most of have you have followed my career on tv from anandham and until rajakumari and you will always wonder why i choose so little and sometimes vague roles.you will be suprised,irritated and angry to know that i have passed up some major roles in tv and films just because i didn't like the attitude or manners of the director or production house i will be working with.i passed some big movies where my roles were small last year like singam 2,bhoologam and few others.I look for director with teams where i am appreciated and treated with dignity.Yes my dear friends,dignity more than money and fame has been the factor that has ruled my mind and heart from the time i can remember.During my 3rd std in krishnaswamy matriculation school i had a classmate called dorairaj and we always used to share lunch and he used to come home to watch tv at my home in the weekends.he taught me how to fly kites and put manja for the thread and to play marbles.one day he took me home for lunch and only then i realised he lived in the slum part of our area.but it did not matter then nor does it matter now for he treatedme with lot of love and respect.i remember my other classmates used to shun him and make fun of me but it wals like water of a duck's back.

so i will be going to kumbokonam next month for about 8 days of work and i want my forum friends best wishes to motivate me to do better.Over the past 7 to 8 years in our forum i have revealed wanted and unwanted aspects of my personal life and have shown that i am just another ordinary and everyday human being.I consider myself a human being first and an actor the last.be well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durganaadagamspainkalki2007

Post Reply New Post

Go to top