*From To Sathish*-Sathish's new movie Info & Pics pg20! - Page 48

Posted: 10 years ago
I like the nice thought behind the short story, Satish. 👍🏼

More than the size, a rock's placement is what intrigues onlookers.
I liked the sacred twist in the tale too.
Edited by spain - 10 years ago
The rock dared to roll down leaving other rocks and it never lost hope.. It stood patiently to be worshipped...
Nice one Satish..
SAYINGS WITH DEEP MEANINGS AND NOT FOR SHALLOW MINDS

The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
Arnold H. Glasow

It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.
Julius CEASAR

Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come.

Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.
Carl Jung

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.
Napoleon Hill

Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses and disappointments; but let us have patience and we soon shall see them in their proper figures.
Joseph Addison

How many a man has thrown up his hands at a time when a little more effort, a little more patience would have achieved success.
Elbert Hubbard

"There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you, and there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself."

"A waiting person is a patient person. The word patience means the willingness to stay where we are and live the situation out to the full in the belief that something hidden there will manifest itself to us."
Henri J.M. Nouwen
Hi people,

I am going to be busy with work for the film ARIMA NAMBI for the next four to five days and i doubt if i will have energy to write the next chapter of WHAT IF.I might just have enough energy to jot a few lines that strike my curious and abstract mind.so please bear with me until the next chapter.I wish you all a happy life.remember small steps and more importantly one step at a time.be here and be now.

love
                                                                      satish
Originally posted by s.satishkumar

SAYINGS WITH DEEP MEANINGS AND NOT FOR SHALLOW MINDS

It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.
Julius CEASAR
I really agree with this. Even I feel like the same when I'm down...

Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come.
This is a must for me. I should remember this for ever and apply when I make decisions... A true one and very much needed for everyone.. We ppl, are tend to take decisions, when we are in haste... Controlling this is big step towards Success..

How many a man has thrown up his hands at a time when a little more effort, a little more patience would have achieved success.
Elbert Hubbard
I have myself experienced this. So now I used to tell this to others... Most people quit before that last one step, and those who wait and take the last one turn are now our great leaders and personalities..
No one success, when is the little more patience and effort will lead you to success but combining all the above three will give you a very successful and happy life...

Thanks Sathish for sharing such nice quotes, reminding us of great values...
Originally posted by s.satishkumar

Hi people,

I am going to be busy with work for the film ARIMA NAMBI for the next four to five days and i doubt if i will have energy to write the next chapter of WHAT IF.I might just have enough energy to jot a few lines that strike my curious and abstract mind.so please bear with me until the next chapter.I wish you all a happy life.remember small steps and more importantly one step at a time.be here and be now.

love
                                                                      satish

All the best for your work in this movie. May you have all the strength and energy to do the justice at the right time to the role you are offered. I pray, and I really mean as I pray now in my mind, you go to great heights, achieve success and be happy ever.
We are ready to wait any time to read your next chapter... We will here with the same curiosity and eagerness, as your earlier chapters dint let our expectations down and will keep us with the same hope...
Originally posted by ap.meena

All the best for your work in this movie. May you have all the strength and energy to do the justice at the right time to the role you are offered. I pray, and I really mean as I pray now in my mind, you go to great heights, achieve success and be happy ever.
We are ready to wait any time to read your next chapter... We will here with the same curiosity and eagerness, as your earlier chapters dint let our expectations down and will keep us with the same hope...

Very nicely written, Meena!!😊
You took the words right out of my mouth!!

Satish, you have our full support always.😳

On a side note, advanced Happy Valentine's Day to everyone...😛
Originally posted by spain

Very nicely written, Meena!!😊
You took the words right out of my mouth!!

Satish, you have our full support always.😳

On a side note, advanced Happy Valentine's Day to everyone...😛

Valentine's day... 😳
                                              chapter eleven

I'd rather have the thought of you
To hold against my heart,
Than all the warm caresses
Of another love's bestowing,
Or all the glories of the world
In which you had no part.
I'd rather have the want of you,
The rich, elusive taunt of you
Forever and forever and forever unconfessed
Than claim the alien comfort
Of any other's breast.
Ah, Love, I'd rather grope for you
Within the great abyss
Than claim another's kiss-
Alone I'd rather go my way
Throughout eternity.

Angela Morgan

"Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could."
                                                                                        Louise Erdrich

Why do we fall in love ? why  does that person we are in madly in love with have the power to make or break you? when did our life source slip away and into the hands of the one you love.Assistant commissioner  police balasubramaniam stood frozen as he looked on shalini and the man who stood next to her.In an instant he knew that this was someone special in shalini's life.When someone are in love like shalini and mani were,their aura takes on a different glow from normal people going about their normal lives.Is it the chemicals and hormones in the lovers bodies that give out this glow,who knows for they seem not to belong on earth and seem to float in a different world.

Bala had always been a sensible and a practical person.But destiny brings people into its clutches with designs and destinations only it  knows.For bala meeting shalini in college was a life changing moment and he could never forget that moment until  his last breath.But for now he knew that shalini was lost to him again and that he could never take the place which was occupied by the man standing next to her.

Shalini looked at bala and said " hi,so we meet again".mani looked at bala and gently said "hello,i am mani.Bala and mani shook hands and when they both looked at shalini she said " mani is a friend from my childhood days and he works in the same building".she looked at mani and said " bala is a friend from my college days and is investigating the suicide which took place yesterday".

Mani gently smiled and said " well this is a surprising coincidence for looks like all three of us have met each other after a long time".mani looked at bala and said "shalini and me were just leaving to have dinner, and we would be happy if you join us".shalini and bala looked at each other and bala said why not.He was curious to know more about mani and it would also give him an opportunity to be with shalini.

Seated at their table bala looked across to mani and asked him how he had hurt himself on his forehead.Shalini nearly choked on the water she was drinking and tried to say something,but before that mani replied " well i tripped as i was trying to get into the elevator yesterday,but it is nothing to worry about.just a minor injury and will heal soon".Bala's instincts screamed and he very slowly but gently he asked mani if he tripped or he was pushed by someone else.Mani looked at him and said if i had been more careful the whole thing wouldn't have happened and i guess i have to be more cautious in future.

shalini knew where bala was taking the conversation to and tried to steer the talk in another direction.But bala was not going to give up so easily and told mani that he had seen the whole incident on tape and that anyone would have been upset for being treated so rudely by the man who had got into the elevator.But mani being the gullible person he was had no clue as to bala's line of questioning and innocently replied " well it was an accident and there was nothing i or anyone could have done about it.The only course left would have been to go up and confront the man and then it would have ended up in a distasteful state of things and nothing good ever comes out of confrontations.so it is up to me to not get into such situations in the future ".

Bala did not know what to make out of mani and prodded a bit more saying " well the man who pushed and injured you has died and i am looking into the case and would be happy to hear any information you can give me".mani shrugged his shoulders and said " i don't know much about what happened for i work on the 10th floor and hardly go up above the 14th floor which has the restaurant.And moreover i was getting treated for my injury when the whole incident took place"

That left bala with no place to go for he knew and had seen in the video that dilip had been alone when he had jumped to his death.But then the blank footage filled with static just before one could see dilip kill himself and for a few minutes afterwards puzzled bala and left him with lot of unanswered questions and just  when he wanted to ask another one,shalini said " bala,we are here to have dinner and have invited you to have dinner with us out of courtesy and friendship,not for you to come here  and investigate and question us like you do with criminals in the police station".

It was an uncomfortable moment and mani looked with surprise at shalini and was about to say something to ease the tension but decided that it was better to stay quiet.Bala sighed and then looked at both of them and said " i am sorry,really sorry for ruining your dinner.It was a mistake on my part to ask all those questions about my case.Please accept my apologies and i think i will leave now for lots of work pending".He stood up to leave and mani stood up too and they both shook hands and bala left with a simple bye to shalini.

Both mani and shalini sat quietly for a few minutes after bala left.shalini's thoughts were filled with fear about mani getting unnecessarily being harrassed by bala in the suicide case and mani's thoughts,well mani's thoughts were filled with shalini,the long kiss in the elevator and the taste of her mouth.his hand slowly crept and gently took shalinis hand and just like that the tension eased and love was back on the menu.

Shalini looked at mani and said " i am sorry that bala troubled you with all those unwanted questions".mani said "that's okay.he was just doing his job.like him i too am curious as to how or why that man jumped to his death .And bala being your friend i dont mind answering his questions or helping him in anyway to solve the case ".

Shalini looked at mani and her heart flipped and she knew that the emptiness she had felt all these years was now gone.She felt strange emotions and her soul felt like it was jumping out of her skin.she wondered in amazement how she could feel all these beautiful and crazy things she felt and some of those thoughts mad her blush.she wanted to kiss mani again,she felt like swallowing him and locking  him inside her soul forever for she feared that he might just slip away like a dream.She thought well this hotel looks a dark and i wonder if we could sneak under the table and smooch for sometime until the food arrives and with those wild thoughts she turned towards mani and the for the first time in his life,threw caution to the high winds and bent his head and kissed her once again they were lost.lost among the clouds,lost like the gurgling stream which lies hidden in the dark of the forest.they were one for they were meant to be one and they knew and understood that they were meant to be and could never again be away from each other.

AASHRITHA  watched and took in mani's happiness and felt something tug at her spirit and realised that it was about time for her to leave and wondered if all these years of wandering  would finally come to an end and the power above would call her for she yearned for peace too.

Tu mujhe chhod jaaye
Yeh nahi ho sakta, saathiya

Meri baaton mein tera zikr sadaa
Meri yaad mein teri fikr sadaa
Main jo bhi hoon tum hi to ho
Mujhe tum se mili apni adaa

Kyunki tum hi ho, ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho..
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Tum hi ho, tum hi ho
Arz bhi, mera marz bhi
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Meri Aashiqui

Edited by s.satishkumar - 10 years ago
                                                        CHAPTER TWELVE

Waiting at the station Tears filling up my eyes
Sometimes the pain you hide Burns like a fire inside
Look out my window Sometimes it's hard to see
The things you want in life Come and go so easily

She took the last train Out of my heart
She took the last train And now I think I'll make
A brand new start

CINDERELLA "Heartbreak Station"

" What is this pain i feel and why does it hurt so badly".Assistant commissioner  of police balasubramaniam sat near the window lost in his thoughts about shalini.An adult, a highly decorated police officer and a well educated man by any standards and here i am pining like one of those characters in shakespeare's tragic stories .His eyes were wet and yet he only felt more love and more closer to shalini.He felt there was no blame on shalini or that it served no purpose to be angry with mani who seemed like a decent chap and yet here he was lost and lonely.

He thought it would have been better if i had not met her again for at least then i could have gone on living with her in my dreams.But now that i have lost her and lost her to someone else what do i do thought bala as he got out of the car and entered his house.

Bala's mother chitra looked up from the book of sanskrit slokas she was reading and said " Right on time for if you had come a bit later, then you might have had to have your dinner all by yourself ".Bala gave her a hug and then told her that he was not feeling hungry and he felt like having a drink.Chitra looked at him " well if it is just one drink then i will wait for you.but if you are planning on getting drunk then i am having dinner and going to bed.I am going to a couple of marriages  tomorrow morning and so i need to get up early".Not getting a reply chitra looked at bala and saw bala sitting at the dining table with his head in his heads.All of us know that most parents know and understand their child's body language and that most don't do anything is another matter altogether.

Chitra came and stood next to bala and hugged him close to her and was shocked and saddened to see his cheeks wet.she lifted his face and looked down and saw tears flowing down his cheeks.She sighed and with a sad smile said "okay,looks like you have met shalini again after all these years and you are heartbroken because you must have seen her with  either her husband or her boy friend ".

Seeing bala's reaction,chitra said " why do you look so surpised for it does not need a sherlock holmes to solve and deduct the reason for your tears.And dont forget that although i am still a consultant,at one time i was one of chennai's leading criminal lawyer ".She sat next to him and said talk to me for it might ease your pain a bit.Bala told her what had happened and chitra stared at him and said " well like you i too got my heart broken by a colleague and although it took me a few years i eventually got over it ".

His pain forgotten bala now looked at his mother and said " but i thought that dad was your first love and i have even heard you say it so many times with him around ".Chitra replied " well one cannot be totally honest and especially with your spouse or lover.One can be totally and brutally honest with your best friend but not with family ".She continued " see bala,what would have been the point to talk about the past to your dad and unnecessarily burden him with tales of my broken heart and when nothing ever happened ".When bala stared chitra understandingly continued " no,i did not talk about this to your father ever and now after all these years after he has been gone from us ,i am telling you this so you will understand that time will heal your broken heart and in you will find a place in your heart for someone else and maybe come to love that woman even more than shalini ".

Bala looked at his mum and smiled gently and said " well i don't know about another woman but i don't think i can love another as much as i love you ".Saying this bala stood up and told chitra " i will take a quick shower  and come down so we can have dinner together ".Chitra pointed towards the bottle of scotch which was on the table and bala said " no i dont think i need it now for like you i too need to get up early and work on this case with a clear head " and left to his room.Chitra slowly sat down watching her son go to his room and said " well maybe i will have a quick one before he comes down ".

Every life is connected and even a person who lives forcibly in solitude does connect himself to someone or something that might exist just in his or her mind.relationships are a beautiful and an abstract connection that our mind needs just to function.for how can we go on without having someone in our mind.We exist and thrive on the relationships and most of us cannot exist by themselves.Relationships are really ties that bind our lives and bound in them we sometimes twist ourselves into knots.Some manage to untangle themselves from that twisted state and go on to make other ties which are less complicated but many are lives and relationships are so twisted and knotted that only death can free them

Edited by s.satishkumar - 10 years ago