Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
is just me or u guys also hate daljeet!!! i cant stand him anymore. 
he is just big #####!!

pfff cant wait for sahiba and ranveer love love storry!!!!11

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahtrinisuvarnaawtshrianugoodgirl18Alia.tamannaipkknd2o12sukhminderkaur7soapwatcher1taahir004afreenaamnaaathyaGugumintiMohabbateinn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I just hate daljeet![VB NOTE - Pg 7]" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surbhiholic

IF-Addictz

surbhiholic

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
you don have any right to say ill/bash Daljeet. do you know you can be banned for this too? i'm a Daljeet fan and you hurt me and hurting members isn't allowed in IF. you can maximum criticize him in constructive way.

Mod: please take care of it

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

techwriterPRITHEElatchimepersaudanon91trendzybabygirl198722rozie

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

you don have any right to say ill/bash Daljeet. do you know you can be banned for this too? i'm a Daljeet fan and you hurt me and hurting members isn't allowed in IF. you can maximum criticize him in constructive way.

sorry for hurting your feelings, but that ias how i feel about daljeet. and i dont used bad word i just used #### that can mean everything.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Always make sure that a comment does not hurt the sentiments of others who could be the fan of the said character.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

latchimepersaudtrendzyroziesurbhiholic

surbhiholic

IF-Addictz

surbhiholic

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marja

sorry for hurting your feelings, but that ias how i feel about daljeet. and i dont used bad word i just used #### that can mean everything.

exactly it can mean anything but your post isn't for appreciation that it'll mean a good word

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trendzy

lullie

lullie

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I like Daljeet, cvs are messing up his character..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

techwritersangeetaMtrendzy

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by marja

<font color="#0000ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">exactly it can mean anything but your post isn't for appreciation that it'll mean a good word</font>
mann, thats what i feel u cant change my feeling about him. and allready say sorry so dont push it

amar5000

amar5000

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
ranveer to mahan bangaya kya samaj hain yaar?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trendzy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.