Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: BeulaSwaRon

Thank you Shishir. Yes the scene was written beautifully by the writers...I like this careful approach of writers...and yes thank god they thought of giving Sharon's POV abt Swayam...it was very much needed and it made me really happy...they shud continue it and maintain it...that was all very beautiful and after many months we have got a magical moment of SWARON...wit shud  continue...TOUCHWOOD

Exactly they should maintain this careful approach and not loose the grip on SwaRon story. Its in quite delicate phase right now so I would really love if they should giving POV's of both Swayam and Sharon especially Sharon justifying both of their characters.
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: marauder

Exactly they should maintain this careful approach and not loose the grip on SwaRon story. Its in quite delicate phase right now so I would really love if they should giving POV's of both Swayam and Sharon especially Sharon justifying both of their characters.

agree with you... the emotions and feelings need to be shown ...The POV of both Swayam and Sharon need to be shown which is currently missing. that  way it wud justify the characters and the storyline...
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beula ๐Ÿค—

As i already did tell you, the scene had me in tears. Sometimes one does derive some pleasure in tears and to hear Sharon's POV about Swayam and what she really does feel was no less.
The emotions that came running were many and left me speechless. All the lil gestures made up for one beautiful SwaRon moment. 

I loved it when Shaorn was smiling and there sure was a hint of blush when she saw the b'fast made by Swayam. How awesome was that feeling.. Sharon smiling in thoughts of Swayam   Nothing speaks more to me..that those small gestures of her - That she indeed is Swayam's GAL . 

Thank you CV's - Please shower us with more Sharon's POV and the two unique GEMS - Shantanu Maheswari and Vrushika Mehta - Keep portraying and bringing alive the characters of Swayam and Sharon. 

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: marauder

Swayam and Sharon both their POV is very crucial for the development of SwaRon story ahead..but also it needs to be immediate and in respect to the current situation or moment. 
Exploring their characters with respect to the main track and giving us POV on the particular moment is important. 
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Beula ๐Ÿค—

As i already did tell you, the scene had me in tears. Sometimes one does derive some pleasure in tears and to hear Sharon's POV about Swayam and what she really does feel was no less.
The emotions that came running were many and left me speechless. All the lil gestures made up for one beautiful SwaRon moment. 

I loved it when Shaorn was smiling and there sure was a hint of blush when she saw the b'fast made by Swayam. How awesome was that feeling.. Sharon smiling in thoughts of Swayam   Nothing speaks more to me..that those small gestures of her - That she indeed is Swayam's GAL . 

Thank you CV's - Please shower us with more Sharon's POV and the two unique GEMS - Shantanu Maheswari and Vrushika Mehta - Keep portraying and bringing alive the characters of Swayam and Sharon. 

Hey Sudha ๐Ÿค— good to see you back...I knew you wud be extremely happy with what was shown in the last episode...It felt so magical...all those lil gestures made it all beautiful...made me extremely happy

that is how Sharon actions shud be like...admiring him his every action...

cvs need to show such scenes with respect to Sharon and swayam more often so that we believe that yess Sharon is the right GAL for Swayam
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally!!! You are happy.๐Ÿ˜‰ I very much know, how you are feeling, with that one Sharon's POV. I don't think, my words are enough to to describe that scene. Vrushika, enacted So well and one is able to feel, what she is going through. That is her HUGE success, for now. She really has a LONG way to go. She just started her journey and this girl is doing wonders, in her first steps. Don't know, what else she will do, as she moves further. But, seriously, I am loving her. The way she used her eyes in emoting that scene was very commandable.
shaani2209 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaani2209

Lovely Post beulah

I jus had those feelings touch me deep down =)
Sharon's feelings from "hurt of not reciprocating swayam's love" to the "tears of being immensely loved " was SUCH beautiful work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

sorry for editing so late
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Swayam and Sharon both their POV is very crucial for the development of SwaRon story ahead..but also it needs to be immediate and in respect to the current situation or moment. 
Exploring their characters with respect to the main track and giving us POV on the particular moment is important. 

Exactly their POV should be immediate and in respect to the current situation. Otherwise they wouldn't make any sense and help SwaRon track any way.
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Originally posted by: blithe

Finally!!! You are happy.๐Ÿ˜‰ I very much know, how you are feeling, with that one Sharon's POV. I don't think, my words are enough to to describe that scene. Vrushika, enacted So well and one is able to feel, what she is going through. That is her HUGE success, for now. She really has a LONG way to go. She just started her journey and this girl is doing wonders, in her first steps. Don't know, what else she will do, as she moves further. But, seriously, I am loving her. The way she used her eyes in emoting that scene was very commandable.

yes finally Sahasra๐Ÿ˜Š...now I get that connection of swaron...Vrushika...man her eyes...the way she expressed her feeling through her eyes really got me goosebumps that moment...now eye work is very important with respect to Sharon...m glad Vrushika is doing it extremely well in this department...her eyes also show loads of innocence..
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaani2209

sorry for editing so late

Thanks roshani...no you aren't late..so dats fine๐Ÿ˜›...loved how you had put Sharon's state in one sentence.."hurt of not reciprocating swayam's love" to the "tears of being immensely loved " Very true

The scene had really moved all of us..hope cvs write in many more such scenes for Sharon...touchwood...but they shud continue this kind of work...