Posted: 11 years ago
I am so happy to see that Shiv is not upset or angry with Anandi.After all how can he be upset with his own Anandi😊

Felt so bad for him how desperate he was to answer his wife's call.

Too bad for all those people who expected him to be angry and upset and cold towards his wife.😈

Apy werent we all so sure S wont be angry with her.😊 You are angry on someone when you know that the person is careless.But when you know that the other person is always careful about things, you always give them benefit of doubt.Shiv was probably serious because he was worried why she wasnt picking his call and when they talk next he may say that "Anandi I was so afraid when u didnt answer". But in no way he can be angry on her.Not because he is devta or something but bcoz he gives her enough space to put her point and he never acts w/o giving the other person a chance to explain their behavior.
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
I do hope they get through to each other not to confess their love or anything but just to reassure that the other one is doing fine.

Originally posted by aparnauma

I am so happy to see that Shiv is not upset or angry with Anandi.After all how can he be upset with his own Anandi😊

Too bad for all those people who expected him to be angry and upset and cold towards his wife.😈

Appy anger comes in when there is insecurity or lack of trust in other. But Shiv understands and trusts Anandi, and he may have been worried for her welfare and not really angry.

Though I also mistook initially, but thanks muku, for clarifying the situation...
Appy - Shiv does not conform to the so called typical telly 'hero'. So, it will take time for folks to understand and relate to him ðŸ˜‰
They are not in BF/GF phase to get into sulk and act all cold if their spouse cuts the call.When spouse doesn't pick up the call people get worried  and get tense not angry.

I wish  people would think before they come up with such wild imaginations.🤢
why wld he be angry over a silly reason of not picking call...he's not 18...
n why do ppl think tht OTT reaction of a husband is normal...
All these people r so anti-Anandi & her innate goodness (which is constantly mocked as Mahaanta) that they wud rather see her suffering at the hands of another abusive, tyrant of a husband. I can't figure out why they hate her so much😡! Almost feels like they are waiting with bated breaths for Shiv to grow fangs!

And Shiv pbbly was worried if all was ok at the haveli...did they get mad at her, did J come bk etc. he had been apprehensive abt her visit as it is. Guess he will call her as soon as he is out of the fuel station & then she will go into her dreamland...after they reassure each other that all is well.
Edited by smriti81 - 11 years ago
He can be angry if anandi will repeat her fault in jyothi's track...went alone there...he will b super angry...with full rights😛
but certainly not with not answering phone calls😆
Originally posted by aparnauma

Shiv had always been like this. So this reaction is expected from him. And this is the way decent people react! The upside of this track is,  he took a promise from Anandi asking her not to carry Haveli's gloomy baggage to his home through her dull expressions. I'm glad he did that. It was much needed!