Mahadev-Parvati Together Precap...

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hope to see some good scenes between MP tomorrow.. 😊Loved The Precap... I am waiting eagerly for the gorgeous romantic scene between shiv-parvati ...Awww whenever he places his hand on parvati's head...i just feel like ☺️(Kaash mera bhi koi hota )πŸ˜†

Gannu Bappa Made Food πŸ˜›. loved the sequence.. 😊😊 awesomely he served food.. and Mohitwa's looks were just awesome πŸ˜› Loved The way He made food.. 😊 A.S in new getup and jewllery.. with a new look πŸ˜‰ getting married Fever πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hated The Way Dashanan Talked to Nandi.. and Gannu bappa as Ganesh prevented Nandi to get more insalted by a Fool...yet mahagyani.. 😳😳 Nice Talks between Mahadev & Maa parvati... ( Telepathy )... and loved the way they showed parvati's Divya drishti for the first Time ever in DKDM history πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as she could knew that Gannu bappa is makin food πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Edited by rlrl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was the precap am still dazed about. AS was looking beautiful today she was given Parvati's look. The telepathy was cute. Raavan showing his true colors am loving the recent episodes.  πŸ˜ƒ
-Reeti- thumbnail
@Consuela...

ya actually... DKDM is showing how a Mahagyani Became Mahafool over his Pride and foolishness.. πŸ˜‰ ya.. i think she was looking good.. but the blouse they given AS doesn't suit her.. they should have given her some diffrent outfit.. but she was lukin awesome ...
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ravan is gettng to be fantastic... the slow progress towards becoming  the MR RAVAN ..
Telepathy was oh cho chweet and waiting for the little romance that seems to be coming towards us
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rlrl

Gannu Bappa Made Food πŸ˜›. loved the sequence.. 😊😊 awesomely he served food.. and Mohitwa's looks were just awesome πŸ˜› Loved The way He made food.. 😊 A.S in new getup and jewllery.. with a new look πŸ˜‰ getting married Fever πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hated The Way Dashanan Talked to Nandi.. and Gannu bappa as Ganesh prevented Nandi to get more insalted by a Fool...yet mahagyani.. 😳😳 Nice Talks between Mahadev & Maa parvati... ( Telepathy )... and loved the way they showed parvati's Divya drishti for the first Time ever in DKDM history πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as she could knew that Gannu bappa is makin food πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Hope to see some good scenes between MP tomorrow.. 😊

i was most happy today to see parvati ma's divya drishti , for the first time they have shown it...i think finally cvs have understood the importance of adishakti, i hope cvs will not prove me wrong this time...and now ravan has become very irritating i didn't liked the way he talked to nandi...ashok sundari's new outfit was fab ,now wants to see parvati in a new outfit...and my bappa made food...it was too cutee...overall got to see a lovely episode after a long time...😊
Anushya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gannu.. too cute for wordsthanks for sharing..can't wait too see the precap in tomorrow's episode..
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice episode😊hmmm precap seems to be head and shoulders πŸ˜†πŸ€£
i mean parvati's head and mahadev's shoulderπŸ€£πŸ˜†
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
after watching the precap , i'm waiting for tommorrow...i think again we'll get to see some romantic moments of shiv-parvati...😳
-Reeti- thumbnail
@Jai... hehe. ya he is stepping towards .. M.R RavanπŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Another fab epi...the best part INDEED is Ganesh making food and serving it.. n those lil Dad-Son interactions before and durin the dinner ws TOO CUTE.....

But precap took the show for me...omggg cant w8 to c tomorrow epi....

And yes i AM NOT ALL likin Nandi bein insulted time n time again lik this... jst w8in for the day when Mahadev will do SOMETHING on this matter...