Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Hope to see some good scenes between MP tomorrow.. SmileLoved The Precap... I am waiting eagerly for the gorgeous romantic scene between shiv-parvati Day Dreaming...Awww whenever he places his hand on parvati's head...i just feel like Blushing(Kaash mera bhi koi hota )LOL

Gannu Bappa Made Food Tongue. loved the sequence.. SmileSmile awesomely he served food.. and Mohitwa's looks were just awesome Tongue Loved The way He made food.. Smile A.S in new getup and jewllery.. with a new look Wink getting married Fever LOLLOL Hated The Way Dashanan Talked to Nandi.. and Gannu bappa as Ganesh prevented Nandi to get more insalted by a Fool...yet mahagyani.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Nice Talks between Mahadev & Maa parvati... ( Telepathy )... and loved the way they showed parvati's Divya drishti for the first Time ever in DKDM history LOLLOL as she could knew that Gannu bappa is makin food Tongue Wink

Edited by rlrl - 21 February 2013 at 8:31am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidpraman1234suhani77AnuvanathiRanjushaDialaromi21hemavidzshivamalaTinacoolrajshripSadhanamomojyoti07jayvenkkaatayaniMrToolConfuser--Yukthi--The.Patthaaka.Proud-Indiaforam.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahadev-Parvati Together Precap..." in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
It was the precap am still dazed aboutDay Dreaming. AS was looking beautiful today she was given Parvati's look. The telepathy was cute. Raavan showing his true colors am loving the recent episodes.  Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Celestial-rajshripjayvenkNikki_Titli

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
@Consuela...

ya actually... DKDM is showing how a Mahagyani Became Mahafool over his Pride and foolishness.. Wink ya.. i think she was looking good.. but the blouse they given AS doesn't suit her.. they should have given her some diffrent outfit.. but she was lukin awesome ...

TinacoolrajshripkaatayaniNikki_Titli

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Ravan is gettng to be fantastic... the slow progress towards becoming  the MR RAVAN ..
Telepathy was oh cho chweet and waiting for the little romance that seems to be coming towards us

Tinacoolrajshrip-Celestial-Nikki_Titli

payelsonafan

IF-Rockerz

payelsonafan

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rlrl

Gannu Bappa Made Food Tongue. loved the sequence.. SmileSmile awesomely he served food.. and Mohitwa's looks were just awesome Tongue Loved The way He made food.. Smile A.S in new getup and jewllery.. with a new look Wink getting married Fever LOLLOL Hated The Way Dashanan Talked to Nandi.. and Gannu bappa as Ganesh prevented Nandi to get more insalted by a Fool...yet mahagyani.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Nice Talks between Mahadev & Maa parvati... ( Telepathy )... and loved the way they showed parvati's Divya drishti for the first Time ever in DKDM history LOLLOL as she could knew that Gannu bappa is makin food Tongue Wink

Hope to see some good scenes between MP tomorrow.. Smile
i was most happy today to see parvati ma's divya drishti , for the first time they have shown it...i think finally cvs have understood the importance of adishakti, i hope cvs will not prove me wrong this time...and now ravan has become very irritating i didn't liked the way he talked to nandi...ashok sundari's new outfit was fab ,now wants to see parvati in a new outfit...and my bappa made food...it was too cutee...overall got to see a lovely episode after a long time...Smile

Tinacoolrajshripjayvenk-Celestial-

Anuvanathi

Anuvanathi

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Gannu.. too cute for wordsDay Dreamingthanks for sharing..can't wait too see the precap in tomorrow's episode..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinacoolrajshripjayvenk

jyoti07

IF-Rockerz

jyoti07

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
nice episodeSmilehmmm precap seems to be head and shoulders LOLROFL
i mean parvati's head and mahadev's shoulderROFLLOL

Tinacooljayvenk-Celestial-

payelsonafan

IF-Rockerz

payelsonafan

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
after watching the precap , i'm waiting for tommorrow...i think again we'll get to see some romantic moments of shiv-parvati...Embarrassed

Tinacooljayvenk-Celestial-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.