Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Ginny is being ignored,isn't she? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

kyayaar

Groupbie

kyayaar

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I have no problems with Rinku - she's a guest character and she's doing her best

I do have a problem with the track though as not only is it wrongly timed, its just not shown very well...Rocky isn't a 5 yr old kid...just compare Rocky's actions to those that Ravvi took - and they are both the same age ffs!

And if Rocky really is trying to act so immature...how did he change just bcoz Raavi fell on some marbles? Basically he was waiting for Raavi to get injured before he would listen to her? Give me a break!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker112Shwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ginny is being ignored,isn't she? (Page 4)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kyayaar

Groupbie

kyayaar

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
This track tells me that Rocky learn NOTHING despite his immature actions leading to Raavi's kidnapping in the previous track

I mean c'mon...have some respect for a girl who's gone through hell!

Freethinker112Shwets1502

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
That was too sudden. I mean Rocky judged that Ashok was a great guy in what 2 minutes? He left even before their order arrived. Yeah, Rocky, you are the greatest judge of all time. And somehow falling down gave credibility to Raavi's story.

And one thing I can never understand, why do they have to say lines like, "Mai tumhe batati hoon ki maine kya suna" and take a pause and wait for other person's permission. FFS, just say that the guy is planning to gang rape and Rocky will deduce that the guy is not decent!

kyayaarShwets1502

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyayaar

This track tells me that Rocky learn NOTHING despite his immature actions leading to Raavi's kidnapping in the previous track

I mean c'mon...have some respect for a girl who's gone through hell!

Yeah, write off a girl who bothered to follow and observe the guy while you made judgement after two minutes on hearing two sentences. D'oh

kyayaarShwets1502

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Waah! Rocky ki taareefen ho rahi hain?LOL

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
^ haan, "tareef" ho rahi hai. LOL

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
LOL.. He deserves these taareefs.LOL
Ek ke baad ek ghalti karta hai.Angry

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 26 February 2013 at 11:15am

kyayaar

Groupbie

kyayaar

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

That was too sudden. I mean Rocky judged that Ashok was a great guy in what 2 minutes? He left even before their order arrived. Yeah, Rocky, you are the greatest judge of all time. And somehow falling down gave credibility to Raavi's story.

And one thing I can never understand, why do they have to say lines like, "Mai tumhe batati hoon ki maine kya suna" and take a pause and wait for other person's permission. FFS, just say that the guy is planning to gang rape and Rocky will deduce that the guy is not decent!

Arey sab drama ke liye...warna tell me aise hi chalte phirte kaun marbles par slip karta hai - let alone get so badly injured to end up in hospital - how convenient!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Go to top