Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

Ginny is being ignored,isn't she?

PhoenixSnitch49 Goldie
PhoenixSnitch49
PhoenixSnitch49

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Hulla guys, WinkBig smile I noticed in some episodes that Ginny is being ignored. That's not fair!! Means, its is not like that- that I like Ginny n all... but still I think Sweety discriminates between Rocky n Ginny. Only in the farmhouse track, Sweety loved Ginny but now..!!!?? Sweety doesn't pay attention towards Ginny and tells her to do work like helping Sweety in serving and doesn't tell Rocky. Sweety always shows her care, worries, love for Rocky! Isn't It unfair for Ginny??!! I am not saying that because I like Ginny or else. I must say that Lucky sometimes shows his love for Ginny, too. But at Ahuja's, Pinky doesn't discriminate between Raavi, Sunny or Raashi. All get equal treatment of care, love. [At least not like Sweety does] Pinky calls Raavi as princess...many more, Raashi as nani ma, rajkumari sahiba[or somthing]..., Sunny as chote rajkumar [or something]  Jeet also shows his love everytime. He shows his love, care to all the 3 kids and asks about their health n all when he returns home from the office. So, don't you think Jeet is the best dad of all the shows on Sony? SmileBig smileEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Aurna_STFreethinker112AB_DaKriticizerShwets1502

kyayaar Groupbie
kyayaar
kyayaar

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
If Ginny is being ignored then Lovely has already become a dinosaur...anyways too many characters are facing this problem nowadays...CV's need to get their act straight
Shwets1502 IF-Stunnerz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Hm...I am not sure to agree or disagreeLOL
You are right about Ginny being ignored, but I would not say by Sweety. I would say it is by the show itself. She comes very little and the track is focussed on some other kid, so there is no chance for showing love for Ginny. 

I will definitely not say Sweety discriminates by asking Ginny to do work and all. Every mother tells that to their daughter and it is natural.

About Ahujas, they are good ofcourse, but just by calling names means they show more love? I dont agree with that. 

About best dad, I will say both Lucky and Jeet are best in their own ways. 

The best solution for this...is to have more of Ginny on the showLOL
AB_DaKriticizer IF-Sizzlerz
AB_DaKriticizer
AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I don't think they intentionally makes Sweety disciminates. If they wanted to produce a track like this, then they would have created it now.
It's just, I think, a fault of CVs and writers that they writes those dialgoues in which they it looks like Sweety only cares for Rocky. And it does feels sometimes. Sweety making paranthe for Rocky infront of Ginny and saying yeh maine Rocky ke liye banae hain kyunke use pasand hain. See, these type of silly mistakes looks like she is discriminating between the two. They should not, I know. On asking her for help. Yeh to achhi baat hai ke atleast Sweety uska naam toh le leti hai, warna toh hum taras jaate hain. Sweety ke mun se Ginny ka naam sunne ke liyeLOL Seriously speaking it is fine and commone that moms asks daughters for helping not sons.Wink
And from the last two episodes, we should be happy that, now they have confirmed that Ginny is not their step-child.LOL because we have seen her sitting with lucky and hugging Sweety.LOL
Daikhte hain aage kya hota hai.LOL

Regarding name calling, I guess Ginny is a nickname itself.LOL Her real name is something like, Gulwant Kuar Ahluwalia.Tongue No need of anyother.LOL
And some moms likes to call their children by different name(just like my momLOL) not everyone and there is no bad in that.LOL
And remain you they were making Pinky discriminates between Raavia nd Raashi sunny in the Nitin track remember? When Raashi was ill and Pinky was not carig for her as much as a mother should do.Shocked LOL

Asking for his kids is normal, I think Jeet ki majboori hai yeh puchhna ke bachche kaise hain... Kyunke unke bacchon ke saath koi na koi problem zAroor rehti hai.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Shwets1502

PhoenixSnitch49 Goldie
PhoenixSnitch49
PhoenixSnitch49

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
ya, ya I agree with all your comments! Wink In latest episodes of Rinku, Rocky is drooling at her and Sweety is not noticing anything! And in Raavi- Nitin track, Sweety toh bahut gussa hoke uss nitin ko thappad bhi di aur Pinky ke mann mein kya-kuch nahi dala!! even to spy on Raavi!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

AB_DaKriticizer
AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoenixSnitch49

ya, ya I agree with all your comments!WinkIn latest episodes of Rinku, Rocky is drooling at her and Sweety is not noticing anything! And in Raavi- Nitin track, Sweety toh bahut gussa hoke uss nitin ko thappad bhi di aur Pinky ke mann mein kya-kuch nahi dala!! even to spy on Raavi!!
Because she saw Raavi with Nitin on road late night. That's why she felt something fishy fishy.LOL
And in this case you are right. She should have recognised by now... Joh tharki harkaten kar raha hai.LOL

Shwets1502

kyayaar Groupbie
kyayaar
kyayaar

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Parvarrish CV's need to find more consistency in their character depictions.

At one stage, they show Sweety as being a control freak keeping an eye on every action her kids take yet on the other hand, she can't see the obvious case of Rocky falling head over heels in love with Rinku

Edited by kyayaar - 22 February 2013 at 10:41am

Shwets1502

AB_DaKriticizer
AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Aur tab, Jab Rocky Rinku ke aane se tang tha.Shocked

Go to top