Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

mb_bihkl75glassdoor-Mitra-Elfin-*Dev.*kaamchorni-Aarya--Crayon-TheBrat-SmexySmile-KwitKattsSusegadpalindrome-Grace-KoolsmileheytalOnirmannu_minnieIndigoBlueshoneygrape-WhiteGirl-ChaiBiskootmayyoIseeLoquacious_AashIsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "But Mom" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mayyo

IF-Sizzlerz

mayyo

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I just need to find words to write here and not let my clogging throat and trembling fingers take over!

Right now, I just want to let myself cry but I have to hold the tears back. I got this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach after reading the title and I knew instinctively that it's something that's going to get the better of my emotions. I was right.

In the promising and colourful life as youth, we often forget what we leave behind, what time we waste on trivial things, the things which will attract us with their glittering glory while hiding the people who will be the most needed and who will be remembered when we see the real dullness of what we were running after. We seldom realise the missed hugs, the unreturned calls and the never-spoken feelings towards our mother. Only when the one person who can take any hurt and insult by us on herself and still return love and peace, is gone, do we crave for her. We crave for her loving caresses and the beneficial scoldings, we crave to hear her voice and to see her smile... We wish for time to turn back and rectify every juvenile stupidity we did when we had her presence with us in abundance.

I know this one piece has come out from your heart and it means too much to you, a lot more than I can imagine. But trust me Avi, I cannot express in words how much this one has touched me deep within and has me wanting to make the best use of the time that I have my mother around.

And now I'm crying! Thank you Avi, for sharing one part of your heart here!

Edited by mayyo13 - 21 February 2013 at 11:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*Susegadhad2buChaiBiskoot

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayyo

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
This was SO heart touching!

and i believe every teenager can relate to this 

Amazingly written, loved loved loveddd it
totally!

loved the flow, the smoothness the genuineness, brilliant choice of words!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*had2bu

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I Love my mom!

The way you written it gave the feeling of Guilt from a Kid to mother. With Simple words, you told so much mature things, that The Moments of Kid with a Mother are Priceless. Keep Writing.Hug Regards.

had2bu

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by had2bu

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

I Love my mom!

The way you written it gave the feeling of Guilt from a Kid to mother. With Simple words, you told so much mature things, that The Moments of Kid with a Mother are Priceless. Keep Writing.Hug Regards.

Thanks Hug
my pleasure. Btw, I'm Dev:)

had2bu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.