Punar Vivah

Samarpan (An FF) Part 11 (Thread 1/Page 139) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 152

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha9

Wow wow this story is so nice dear. and the speciality lies with the grown up kids and i like aayu so much !!!

This is really lovely and the way yash describes his love for arthi is so sweet !!! Please continue the first part soon dear i am so eager to read it

Thanks Maha.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samarpan (An FF) Part 11 (Thread 1/Page 139) (Page 5)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Can't believe that I am second to comment. Read it at one go. Loved it.Hug
What I meaningful titleClap loved the way you've described the meaning of the word " Samarpan " Clap
So their kids are grown up, sounds interesting. Loved the bonding between the trio Clap
Can't imagine a quite Aarti Confused. My reaction was like Aayu's, Aarti and quite Confused, but I am sure something major must have happened in her life. Can't wait to know what it was, but I know I'll have to wait for it Cry. But sometimes waiting is good, hai Na? Wink

And OMG Yash first saw Aarti on the day she was born, so that means their love story started from that day Day Dreaming

Indu please please please update soon and PM me. 

And Indu thanks for coming with another story, I am sure it'll be as good as SPARSH Heart

Dear me Nikki...you are such a biased sweetheart.Hug I really needed an honest opinion as to whether this was worth progressing with...Guess, I should have known better where you are concerned.LOL Thank you for liking whatever came out as a prologue. I don't know where this will go, but it is going to be somewhat different from Sparsh...Please give me some time to think about  the nitty-gritties of the storyline.
Sorry Indu if I sounded biased. But I truly enjoy your work and your writing. That's why I was so excited when I saw your another FF and was super excited that I was the second one to comment on it Dancing

I always like to give my honest opinion, especially if someone's writing is as good as yours. I know that sometimes I sound like I am doing maskebaazi, but sorry that's how I express my feelings. I genuinely believe that If you like something never hesitate to praise it. But do it with honesty.Heart

Just the other day I even told my husband that one of my friend in the forum is such a wonderful writer.Remember I had even asked you that why don't you write professionally? And I sincerely hope that you will listen to me, as I feel that you've got a natural talent in you. Opps sorry once again, in know I did it again. 
 Ok now update soon, as we all want to know what happens next.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

Awww very intriguing start Pal Clap Clap Clap...Glad to see that you took that leap of faith Wink Hug

ooh Aayu and PayPal are too adorable Embarrassed Heart

Can't wait for what comes next Big smile

Zet...you really think this is worth a shot? You always have my back so I know where to crawl to if I falter...but still I have to confess that this leap has me scared. Thanks for the nudges you give and I so need.Hug

Zetter

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs1

Indu - pal, that's probably the silliest question you have asked!! Of course you should continue - and that answers your niggling doubt - yes ma'am, it definitely has potential, a lot of potential.

Did I miss Ansh in the prologue? I liked the glimpse into the older Payal and born-and-decisive Ayu. He's sooo cute!!

Yes definitely - do continue.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Kat. Honestly pal, I didn't want my next writing again to be so impromptu. I planned to take this big break, explore new ideas, chalk out a draft, and then come here with it...**Sigh** So much for the big planning. The first idea that niggles my brain, tickles my heartbeat, and makes my fingers itch to hit the keys and I rush here. Embarrassed

I won't have Ansh and Palak this time. In fact the kids won't be around much, as I shall be exploring the before story.

MelodiousDreams

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Samarpan ...wow just wow
prologue extremely interesting

Thanks Taahir. Hope I do justice to the story.Smile

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by padmavar

Indu, you started another story, thank you. I loved Sparsh and was sad that it ended. I love your style fo writing and looking forward to Samarpan. Awesome prologue.

Thanks for the confidence you have in me Padma. I wasn't sure I was doing right to jump into another one so soon...especially since I still haven't completely come out of the Sparsh hangover. Embarrassed

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Awww I understand you fears but you can do this and yes it is worth a shot, you give it all your best and everything will be alright plus remember I'm here for you and so are many more members Hug 

You take your time and have faith in yourself XOX

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsInduG64

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaTanGini

Wow Indu. Are you going to write a story? Whats an SS? Well everyone seems very excited about this and so am I. I love stories.

Hey Gini (OK if I call you that?)...SS is short for "Short Story." Yes, I plan to write one.

Don't you go by others' opinions here...They are the friends I love like mad and who will jump with me into the well of words of my creation if I ask them to. Tell you what... I shall give you the link of the story I finished a fortnight back. How you find it will give you some idea as to how I write...Embarrassed

Here it is: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3308447

MelodiousDreams

Post Reply New Post

Go to top