Punar Vivah

Samarpan (An FF) Part 11 (Thread 1/Page 139) (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 152

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
res; bookmarked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjInduG64FireLordPhoenixSaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samarpan (An FF) Part 11 (Thread 1/Page 139) (Page 43)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scorpiodreams

Goldie

scorpiodreams

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
thanks for the pm and a lovely update. yash is so caring and knows arthi in and out. seems like some peeping into the past is gonna happen soon

InduG64FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjSaiS

IsYaRoCHeR

IF-Sizzlerz

IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Awesome part, Indu!! ClapClap Loved it.. Heart

Okay.. The initial of the part is so cute with Aayu and Payal there and RD marriage plan! Smile

Loved the mini romance but yet it was hot.. BlushingLOL!! Loved it.. EmbarrassedWink!! And owh.. he understand Aarti very well na! Embarrassed

Owh.. They want to tell Payal only when she turned 17.. And I guess Aarti's past gonna be revealed.. Smile!! 

Let's see what's next! I'm loving the story! Heart Thanks for the PM! Big smile

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 06 March 2013 at 11:52am

InduG64FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjSaiS

Shashi1984

IF-Dazzler

Shashi1984

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Hey! It's fabulous. The feeling of love, companionship, togetherness are beautifully woven in words. Payal and Aarti's relationship is amazing. Yash understands Aarti very well even if she doesn't show him. The diaries indicates that Aarti had a bitter past. Curious to know what happened in her past.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64lulujjjjSaiS

Shwty

Shwty

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Loved it. Very emotional, sounds like Aarti had an awful childhood. Update soon Please.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjInduG64SaiS

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Emotional Update Indu.
You did an Amazing job on this update Indu. It was a tough task . You accomplished the task and we got to read the best of human emotions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64lulujjjj

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Right now I can't seem to focus on anything besides the sinking feeling that I had as I read the last line of Part 3...A ten-year-old girl, writing such a thing...again...Dear God, what did Aarti have to endure during those years...?

*Reserved - for the time when I can revisit this part in more detail...*

Eagerly awaiting the next part...I am so, so curious about the painful past. Beautiful job, my friend.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjMSN_VannySaiS

rutu83

IF-Dazzler

rutu83

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

Originally posted by rutu83

umm i'm not sure how to say it but i'm...hesitant with this fic. 

you have this amazing way of getting my emotions involved.  and i have a feeling this one will make me cry.  in a heartwrenching sorta way Ouch   i guess i'm feeling a little like your yash in the attic
and eventhough i know there's light at the end of the tunnel- the darkness faced during the journey through the tunnel is making me hesitant.
...yet despite it all, i know i'm going to be involved so could you be a sweetheart and not completely break my heart?

*Sigh* Rutu...this kind of reaction is what was scaring me to bits. I thought the prologue and first three chapters would prepare for the upcoming angst. The love story can only begin when I have introduced you to the darkness of their pasts. I'll try to not be cruel and finish this quick so that we can move forward faster.Embarrassed
aww shuks - i dindn't mean it as such.  the reaction wasn't to scare you or anything.  and please don't let it influence the story.  i think the beginning chapters prepared but it was the age that caught me by surprise.  and i think you should know why.  i volunteer at children's hospital- in pediatric ICU.  and unfortunately, we see one too many cases of abuse.  be it emotional or physical abuse, it has grave consequences. it's heartbreaking for each of us when we're working with that patient.  so i think this will hit me harder than if aarti were a little older.  shameful of me as abuse is one and the same regardless of the age but there you go... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64lulujjjj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top