Punar Vivah

Samarpan (An FF) Part 11 (Thread 1/Page 139) (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 152

Sri_Radha

IF-Stunnerz

Sri_Radha

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Wonderful update.Clap Clap..Loved itEmbarrassed
Aayu was so adorable..Heart
Loved the way they teased aarti by acting like her expressionsWink..So cute sceneStar
Payal and aarti convo was emotionalCry Cry
Loved aarya little romanceBlushing
Last part was sadCry Cry...It seems Aarti had a bitter past Cry..
Eagerly waiting for next
Contnue soonDay Dreaming

Edited by Sri_Radha - 06 March 2013 at 11:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64lulujjjjSaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samarpan (An FF) Part 11 (Thread 1/Page 139) (Page 42)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutu83

umm i'm not sure how to say it but i'm...hesitant with this fic. 

you have this amazing way of getting my emotions involved.  and i have a feeling this one will make me cry.  in a heartwrenching sorta way Ouch   i guess i'm feeling a little like your yash in the attic
and eventhough i know there's light at the end of the tunnel- the darkness faced during the journey through the tunnel is making me hesitant.
...yet despite it all, i know i'm going to be involved so could you be a sweetheart and not completely break my heart?

*Sigh* Rutu...this kind of reaction is what was scaring me to bits. I thought the prologue and first three chapters would prepare for the upcoming angst. The love story can only begin when I have introduced you to the darkness of their pasts. I'll try to not be cruel and finish this quick so that we can move forward faster.Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherbillieberryrutu83lulujjjjMelodiousDreamsSaiS

Abie10

IF-Rockerz

Abie10

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Wow! Indu lovely update Clap Clap enjoyed the kids imitating Aarti and RD.
Hmm what are they hesitant to tell payal until her seventh year and Aarti's past . This story is so much getting into me can't wait for the next update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64SaiS

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Awww what an emotional update Pal Clap Clap Cry Cry...Poor Aarti, I love how she stays positive and that she didn't let her past stopped her from trusting love that last sentence just broke my heart Ouch Cry

I love that Aarti doesn't want her sweet little Angel to shut herself off from love Big smile

Yash is such a sweetheart, the way AarYa love each other it's so breathtaking, if Yahs can never bring himself to read Aarti's diaries two days in a row that means that precious soul has been through so much Unhappy 

Can't wait for more...Fanatbulous job my friend Hug

Edited by Zetter - 06 March 2013 at 5:39pm

InduG64lulujjjjSaiS

billieberry

Goldie

billieberry

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Beautiful update indu di, it heart wrenching, lov d RD scene, can wait to know what they re hiding for payal nd dat dairy too. update soon dear:).

InduG64lulujjjjSaiS

J12L85

J12L85

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Hello Indu dear, another brilliant update with a lot of emotional turmoil ahead for us all especially you as I know that you said this would be the toughest part for you. As much as we wish we could avoid the pain, anguish and scars of life they are vitally important in helping build us up into strong individuals and such is the case even in a story. Characters are more loved for the survival rather than those who always get what they want because this is the similarity between reality and a fan fiction that life is'nt without its share of problems. Aarthis past is clearly smeared with pain but her resolution to overcome that is going to make her character stand out. The admiration from Yash is already an indicator of the survivor she is. I loved how beautifully she explained to Payal that love should not be confined and that there are many expansions of love. I also gathered that the bond between Pari n Aarthi is very strong cause when Prateek questioned her reaction she said to ask Pari which could mean that she has shared a part of her past with her...I could be wrong. I am totally loving this family unity. They have such a serene understanding of each other that even the kids knew how to make Aarthi smile. You also got me thinking that the revelation about whatever it is, is really an important part of her identity. I feel that its something deep and can't wait to see how you bring this about. Aryas moment in the bedroom was something so pure ad special and you sent a brilliant message through this scene that physical interaction is not everything in a relationship. I loved how Yash set aside his needs to be there for Aarthi...for me it was a beautiful moment. Just being in the comfort of each other was more than enough. Again I have rambled buddy but you just give me s much to think about ...lol. Until my next read keep being inspired Indu...you never fail to impress:)

InduG64lulujjjjSaiS

doratalk

doratalk

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Indu- I am intrigued by this story. It promises a lot of darkness in Aarti's past. I love the sensitivity and depth of knowledge that your writing portrays though- love and security can help people deal with their past demons- but to truly overcome them takes longer. Some defenses that you build up are hard to let go of. 

I will wait patiently for the story to unfold at its own pace. I haven't read any comments- but please- please- there is no TRP to live up to here. Please don't rush through any part of the story! Deal with it at your own pace! 

Great job so far! And thanks for keeping me in your PM mailing list! I look forward to the updates.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjSaiS

saf24

IF-Rockerz

saf24

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Indu, you have the power to transport me to another world when I read your updates. The kids pretending to be RD and Aarti was really nice and a light moment.  Yash and Aarti on the other hand, the way you have made their relationship so far is amazing. Just by one look or one action Yash can read her and know that something is bothering her and from that point on he puts all his care into reassuring her that he will always be by her side. You make me fall in love with Yash's character and wish that there are more guys like him in reality. Fantastic job .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjSaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top